pixeltracker

New Little Mermaid Video!- Page 3

New Little Mermaid Video!

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#50re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/19/07 at 10:11am

and Ariel's pink gown in that video .... I think - that's the exact gown that I bought for my niece for Halloween at the Disney's Store in the mall for $ 89.00 not including the tiara & shoes...

J re: New Little Mermaid Video!

dfwtheatreguy Profile Photo
dfwtheatreguy
#51re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/19/07 at 12:31pm

yuck!

i like sheri's makeup, but honestly the human costumes look better than the mermaid costumes.

"The theatre is so endlessly fascinating because it's so accidental. It's so much like life." - Arthur Miller

NewYorkYankee2006 Profile Photo
NewYorkYankee2006
#52re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/19/07 at 4:03pm

it looks awsum!!!!!!!! i really like sierra's pink dress, sean's outfits and norm's costume. i'm not sure about sherie's costume as she still doesn't look like a squid. she looks more like a plant than an underwater creature. i say this all the time......DITCH THE PRINCE'S PONYTAIL!!!!!!! ERIC DOES NOT HAVE A PONYTAIL!

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#53re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/19/07 at 9:02pm

I hate Eric's ponytail, but overally looks great. Why are the eels lime green and neon yellow??!?

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

*brina-doll* Profile Photo
*brina-doll*
#54re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/19/07 at 11:05pm

Hmm, the 'eels' kind of remind me of this:

re: New Little Mermaid Video!

Now that's a blast from my past o_O

Your aspirations are your possibilities-Samuel Johnson (and a little help from nomdeplume)

Brave Sir Robin2
#55re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/20/07 at 3:45pm

Cute.

Please, the eels look awful. Any pictures of the seagulls yet? Or Sebastian?

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

BrianIdol Profile Photo
BrianIdol
#56re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/20/07 at 4:01pm

so. excited. can't. contain. myself.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrianS Profile Photo
BrianS
#57re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/20/07 at 4:27pm

Those Flounder costumes look awful. Everything else at least looks like it's from the same world. I don't know how you wouldn't be taken out of the moment watching the show when he walked onstage looking like that.

There's dozens of Disney execs giving their opinion on every little detail of the show and no one vetoed that?!

If the audience could do better, they'd be up here on stage and I'd be out there watching them. - Ethel Merman

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#58re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/20/07 at 4:48pm

Yeah I still hate that stupid pink dress. I see that up close it has beading...well on stage it looks like a plain cheap pink dress that a 5 year old would wear.

Why is it short? why!? and so cutesy...make it breathtaking like the movie-geez.

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#59re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/20/07 at 4:56pm

What a mess.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#60re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/20/07 at 7:11pm

Sierra is really pretty. Norm is gorgeous. The Flounder costume is ugly, as is Sherie's. I actually like the pink dress.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#61re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/20/07 at 7:17pm

I actually like the pink dress, too.

Brave Sir Robin2
#62re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/20/07 at 7:43pm

The pink dress is okay, but can't it be another color? Like turquoise or tangerine? Not Pepto Bismol?

I think that they need to work on Flounder. I hope they can change the eels and Ursula a bit. I noticed it's less poofy from the Variety one.

MerMaggieGalinda
#63re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/20/07 at 8:19pm

I think the pink dress is cute, but it needs to be more spectacular, like Belle's yellow dress. It's her big "coming out" moment and she should wear something a little nicer.