seinfeld

gypsy4
#1seinfeld
Posted: 2/22/08 at 8:12pm

Dose anyone think Seinfeld could work as a musical comedy with a book by jerry seinfeld they could combine episodes to make it one big show.I could just see it.

Act 1: the early years
Act 2: Ah the mermories
and Act 3: those last years
Updated On: 2/22/08 at 08:12 PM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#2re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/22/08 at 8:18pm

No.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

mmousefan Profile Photo
mmousefan
#2re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/22/08 at 8:20pm

just revive ROCHELLE ROCHELLE instead....wait, you'd have to outlast Bette's Vegas engagement....

just keep swimming along, don't rise to the....

Rotel1026
#3re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/22/08 at 8:31pm

No, not everything has to be turned into a musical.

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 2/22/08 at 8:32pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 08:32 PM

MisterRussell Profile Photo
MisterRussell
#5re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/22/08 at 8:37pm

Gilligan was done twice in Portland, Once in LA in the late 90's. Brilliant, all of them.

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#6re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/22/08 at 9:26pm

Please god no!! The most awful idea for a musical ever!!

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

amoni Profile Photo
amoni
#7re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/22/08 at 9:34pm

"just revive ROCHELLE ROCHELLE instead....wait, you'd have to outlast Bette's Vegas engagement.... "

A don't even think about Raquel Welch, remember she dances with out moving her arms!

i.heart.link Profile Photo
i.heart.link
#8re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:38am

um no.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#9re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:40am

I love Seinfeld, but this would be a terrible idea.

On the other hand, think about the possibilities of Rochelle, Rochelle the Musical.

One young woman's strange erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.

george95
#10re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:41am

Now that I live here, one of the things that bugs me about Seinfeld is how he drives EVERYWHERE even though he lives on the UWS. Like who in Manhattan would drive to a movie? Or he had that girlfriend who worked on Wall Street and he DROVE to pick her up? That's insane-who would do that?

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#11re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:43am

It could star the girl that Jerry dated. The theatre actress who got upset to the point of tears over every little thing. And, then when she got a call prior to curtain that her grandfather died she shrugged it off as if it was no big deal.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

george95
#12re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:45am

Did anybody notice, the Indian housekeeper in August:Osage County had the role of Jerry's Indiah girlfriend on Seinfeld.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#13re: seinfeld
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:51am

Yes I did. I thought that was funny.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

Videos