pixeltracker

For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)

For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)

IsolatingAge
#1For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:29pm

EDIT: Whoops. Sorry. I had originally posted it to the antm imdb boards. That's why I explained plot lines and stuff. Now it's BWW board appropriate.

Since they are in New York, I would absolutely love for them to pose as the leading ladies in some of the hit shows running on Broadway right now. I can even list who should pose as what.

Lauren- Spring Awakening. She has that quirky and young look that works very well for that show. She'd look amazing in Wendla's MWBM costume.
Anya- Xanadu. Come on. You wanna see Anya as an 80's diva on roller skates with big teased up hair.
Katarzyna- Chicago. Katarzyna really knows how to work that sex appeal. She'd look amazing as Roxy Hart.
Whitney- Hairspray. A show that embodies being big, beautiful, and confident.
Stacy-Ann- Wicked. She has the amazing bone structure that would work so well with the green face paint. Plus, I've always wanted to see an African American Elphaba.
Dominique- Passing Strange. Lolz! Kidding. No... um... maybe In The Heights. It's fiery. She's fiery. But really, I'm giving her the hardest assignment because I want her to go home. (Just like what Tyra does.)
Fatima- Rent. She did such an amazing job during the homeless shoot, I really think she'd look amazing as Mimi.

Thoughts? Other opinions?

You must think I'm still sixteen. I dropped out of high school for a reason. And I don't care if you're pretty. I'm not admitting you are right. My soul is not a stage. I won't pretend I'm anything I'm not
Updated On: 4/9/08 at 08:29 PM

LittlexFallxOfxRain
luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#2re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:31pm

... and unfortunately Broadway is about a lot more than how good someone will look in a role. It's not a photoshoot.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Not Barker, Todd. Profile Photo
Not Barker, Todd.
#3re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:32pm

Wow, like no.

PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-

insertclevernamehere Profile Photo
insertclevernamehere
#4re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:33pm

Can any of them...I don't know...sing?

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention...I'm the good cop, he's the bad cop.

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#5re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:33pm

I'm lost!? What's going on?

J*

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#6re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:35pm

Models are not (necessarily) actors. Or singers.

Please.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Not Barker, Todd.
#7re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:38pm

ANTM = America's Next Top Model.

She's casting what I am assuming the remaining model in Broadways shows based on, wait, am I getting this right? Are you sure? Their, . . . looks?

PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-

IsolatingAge
#8re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:38pm

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

I pressed enter too quickly and forgot to explain myself. I meant they should pose like leading ladies in a photoshoot.

You must think I'm still sixteen. I dropped out of high school for a reason. And I don't care if you're pretty. I'm not admitting you are right. My soul is not a stage. I won't pretend I'm anything I'm not

Not Barker, Todd.
#9re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:40pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well that makes more sense. Of course, your explanation destroys the joke I was going to make about Chicago being the only musical they should be cast in.

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#10re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:46pm

Did you know that a team of writers are working on a ANTM musical?

They plan on pitching it to Tyra. She could be like Oprah... every talk show diva has to have a Broadway show.

IsolatingAge
#11re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:48pm

Really? I haven't heard about that. Though I don't think I'd be very surprised if it really happened. Will the musically literally be about Top Model?

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#12re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:50pm

No.

It's going to be about the mysterious Yeti.... **rolls eyes**

Gobstopper Profile Photo
Gobstopper
#13re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:52pm

I knew what you meant, IsolatingAge! I don't watch the show anymore, but I would definitely tune back in to see that!

IsolatingAge
#14re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:52pm

There's no reason to be rude.

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#15re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 8:53pm

sarcasm, dear, sarcasm. far from being "rude"

yes it's going to be about the actual ANTM process

Liverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
#16re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 9:01pm

This thread fails to deliver, on the most basic of levels.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#17re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 9:04pm

Plus, I've always wanted to see an African American Elphaba.
There have been like 3 African American Elphaba understudy/standbys.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

IsolatingAge
#18re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 9:07pm

"There have been like 3 African American Elphaba understudy/standbys."

I'm not really into that show, so I don't follow things like that. I just really want to smear more paint on Stacy Anne.

Updated On: 4/9/08 at 09:07 PM

shh282 Profile Photo
shh282
#19re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 9:11pm

My two cents:
Stacy Ann - Spelling Bee
Dominique - Wicked
Anya, - Legally Blonde

Lauren - Chicago

Katarzyna- Spring awakening

Fatima - Rent

whitney - Hairspray

IsolatingAge
#20re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 9:18pm

I thought about Anya posing as Elle, but it would be hard to make that... for lack of a better term... fierce. I can't see someone posing as Elle in a model-y way. She's a character that wears her emotions on her sleeve. It wouldn't work as a high fashion shoot.

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
IsolatingAge
#23re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 9:29pm

Would you like to express an opinion instead of just snarking at me?

shh282 Profile Photo
shh282
#24re: For ANTM fans (It's Broadway related. I swear.)
Posted: 4/9/08 at 9:31pm

well they do commercial shoots sometimes too.

Claire got kicked off for being fierce when she needed to be happy go lucky.

Videos