Let's Play a Game!

Not Barker, Todd. Profile Photo
Not Barker, Todd.
#25re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 3:57pm

Sounds Pathetic

PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#26re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 3:57pm

Call My Madam

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Not Barker, Todd.
#27re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 3:58pm

Funny Goyim

Daft Yankees

PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#28re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 4:14pm

Greasy

Slowboat

Updated On: 6/17/08 at 04:14 PM

jam_man
#29re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 4:43pm

The Phantom of the Pop/Kinda-Wanna-Be-Rock/Ripped-off-Romantic-Era-Music/Sung-through Musical

"Who is Stephen Sondheim?" -roninjoey
"The man who wishes he had written Phantom of the Opera!" - SueleenGay

GO CARDINALS!!!

lola_actor22 Profile Photo
lola_actor22
#30re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 4:53pm

Shrek Shmeck

"Now the best way to learn the theater, always, is to be a stage manager" - Stephen Sondheim

SirNotAppearing Profile Photo
SirNotAppearing
#31re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 5:11pm

GARISHSPRAY
WHY-BABY
HAMALOT (or SHAMALOT)
GASSING STRANGE (hehe)
THE LYIN' KING
SWEENEY ODD
BORINGTOWN
AVENUE BOO

MuppetManiaMan Profile Photo
MuppetManiaMan
#32re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 5:13pm

As said by Glenn Close,

"South Pathific!"

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#33re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 5:25pm

The Drowsy Craperone

(Sorry Drowsy!)

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Not Barker, Todd.
#34re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 5:39pm

re: Let's Play a Game!

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#35re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 5:40pm

Dunce Upon a Mattress

Dancin Thru Life Profile Photo
Dancin Thru Life
#36re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 11:14pm

SHREK = DRECK!

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"

SNLMedia Profile Photo
SNLMedia
#37re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 11:17pm

The Trite in the Piazza

"The world is a better place because of hairspray." - Michael Ball

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#38re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 11:23pm

Screamgirls

Select a Member Name Profile Photo
Select a Member Name
#39re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 11:46pm

Nair

"You have two kinds of shows on Broadway – revivals and the same kind of musicals over and over again, all spectacles. You get your tickets for The Lion King a year in advance, and essentially a family... pass on to their children the idea that that's what the theater is – a spectacular musical you see once a year, a stage version of a movie. It has nothing to do with theater at all. It has to do with seeing what is familiar.... I don't think the theatre will die per se, but it's never going to be what it was.... It's a tourist attraction." Stephen Sondheim

Not Barker, Todd.
#40re: Let's Play a Game!
Posted: 6/17/08 at 11:54pm

The Taming of the Jew: A One Man Off-Broadway show about being gay with a jewish mother.

The Temp Pest

Antony and Clitopatra

As You Lick It

Doctor Fraustus: A german tranvestite sells his soul to the devil.

Tickler of Athens

Twelfth Bite: The Vampire Musical!