Gypsy: Rush or TDF???

bwayj102 Profile Photo
bwayj102
#1Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
Posted: 9/30/08 at 10:44pm

OK so I was thinking about going to a Wednesday evening performance of Gypsy and I'd be getting into the city around 5:00-5:30. So I was just wondering if you guys think I should get tickets off of TDF for $38 or just do Student Rush. Do you think I'll get better seats doing TDF?? Thanks for your help!!

Here_I_Go_Again
#2re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
Posted: 9/30/08 at 11:58pm

i got front row cntr mezz with tdf a few weeks back

Little-Lotte Profile Photo
Little-Lotte
#2re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
Posted: 10/1/08 at 12:30am

When they sell out of the good rush seats, the theatre offers partial view seats. I've sat in one of these and the view was perfectly great and I was in like the 10th or so row of the orchestra. You never know what you'll get with TDF. I'd personally do rush because I'd be annoyed if I could have gotten the same seat for cheaper than TDF by rushing.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#3re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
Posted: 10/1/08 at 1:00am

TDF for most Broadway shows is around 35 bucks. Rush is 25. So, if you got the same seat for rush that you could have on TDF you would get the same seat for 10 bucks less via rush.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#4re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
Posted: 10/1/08 at 10:14am

Student rush. Enjoy the show!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

bwayj102 Profile Photo
bwayj102
#5re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
Posted: 10/1/08 at 3:35pm

Thanks for all the help guys! I think I'll definitely do Student Rush this time =D

bwayj102 Profile Photo
bwayj102
#6re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
Posted: 10/6/08 at 10:27pm

Bump!...Thanks for all the help so far but I do have another rather important question. Does Gypsy accept High School Student IDs for their Student Rush??(If not I might be in a bit of a predicament seeing as I am still in High School lol) Thanks again guys =D!

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#7re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
Posted: 10/6/08 at 10:29pm

They accept HS id's.

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#8re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
Posted: 10/6/08 at 10:30pm

^Yup, they accept highschool IDs (sometimes they don't even check them that closely anyways, but still have it with you).

Enjoy the show!

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#9re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
Posted: 10/6/08 at 10:51pm

Rush that jawn, it's so cheap.

Videos