ChristopherDurangFan
#1Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 10/27/08 at 1:04am

Has anyone rushed The Seagull lately?

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#2re: Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 10/27/08 at 4:32am

I did Saturday. Around 12:30 for the matinee. Got seat E9 ~ which was slightly partail ~ only missed a couple of entranxes on that side during the fisst Act I.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

ahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
#2re: Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 10/27/08 at 7:39am

Last Sunday I rushed around 1:30 for a 2:00. I was on the very far left, had a little trouble seeing, but it wasn't bad.

Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley

jennyish Profile Photo
jennyish
#3re: Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 10/27/08 at 9:43am

Last Tuesday I showed up at the box office two hours before the show and got great seats for myself and three friends.

It was so good, I didn't even care that we couldn't get tickets to Speed-the-Plow, our first choice.

I chose, and my world was shaken. So what? The choice may have been mistaken. The choosing was not.

BroadwayChica Profile Photo
BroadwayChica
#4re: Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 10/27/08 at 1:55pm

How does the rush work? is it 2 hours before the show, or can you buy them as soon as the BO opens?

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#5re: Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 10/27/08 at 2:03pm

When the BO opens

MiracleElixir Profile Photo
MiracleElixir
#6re: Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 10/27/08 at 4:33pm

I rushed yesterday (Sunday matinee), got there at 11:15, was the first person on line, got Front Row -- right Orchestra, Row B, Seat 2 (Aisle).

By the time box office opened at 12, there was about 8 people behind me.

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#7re: Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 12/4/08 at 7:01am

So are the rush seats just what they have available? Like do they just keep giving away seats until they have nothing left? Or do they ever actually run out of seats?

cglaid Profile Photo
cglaid
#8re: Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 12/4/08 at 7:54am

Will there be rush for the final performance? I won't be able to see it until the day it closes.

thtrbear
#9re: Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 12/9/08 at 9:05am

I also would be grateful for any info about where the rush seats are (especially) and whether they still have them near showtime.

CMU_bway_lover
#10re: Seagull Student Rush
Posted: 12/9/08 at 4:46pm

Depends on the day for availability and going within 30 min of showtime is dicey. The rush seats are where rush/ lotto seats generally are, i.e. the front two rows. I was on extreme stage right/ house left. The stage comes out pretty far so you are within a yard of the stage. Technically they would be partial view but you only miss some entrances and exits and none of the action.

Videos