hsm 2 on stage

magerificmags Profile Photo
magerificmags
#1hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/9/08 at 6:01pm

is it going to be good have they annoced the cast yet? is it going to be like the movie?

Forget regret your life is yours to live

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#2re: hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/9/08 at 6:03pm

It's probably going to be better than the movie, but I doubt it'll be great, because the material just... isn't... that... good (or suited to the stage, for that matter). And I like HSM.

I know that Anderson Davis (who played Marius in the Theatre of the Stars/ Wolf Trap production of Les Miserables) will be playing Troy Bolton. I don't remember the names of any of the other cast members.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy
Updated On: 11/9/08 at 06:03 PM

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#2re: hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/9/08 at 6:17pm

Dillon Von Ritter from Cubby Bernstein is going to be in it, but I forgot which role.

PiraguaGuy2
#3re: hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/9/08 at 6:29pm

Dillon Von Ritter!!!!!!

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#4re: hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/9/08 at 7:19pm

Awww. I love Dillon.

rowlinvale2 Profile Photo
rowlinvale2
#5re: hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/9/08 at 7:43pm

Magerificmags, as a friendly suggestion, I'd advise you proof read your post before you get attacked...

Je veux vous frapper avec un poisson.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#6re: hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/9/08 at 7:58pm

No, it won't be good: it's freaking HSM2! It's drivel at its worst.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

PiraguaGuy2
#7re: hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/9/08 at 8:02pm

But DILLON VON RITTER!

Come on!

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#8re: hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/9/08 at 8:37pm

We all make bad choices in life!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#9re: hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/10/08 at 8:33am

Well, who knows if if it will be good - hasn't even happened yet. But the source material sucks.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#10re: hsm 2 on stage
Posted: 11/10/08 at 8:44am

well, i saw it on the 1st... it was pretty good, although, the sound quality was not too great, and the guy who played Ryan was not too great... nor was the sharpay, cuz i mean, honestly, who could live up to ashley tisdale? lol well, it was still pretty good, and some of the numbers are far better than the movie

Videos