Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...

Liza + Jesus = Patti
#1Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 5:57pm

I'm sorry.

That advertisment, to the right, is bugging me.

What's with all of the trippy colors and fluffy quotes??

The show is closing. An obnoxious ad, on BWW, can't save them.

BNN
#2re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 5:59pm

I didn't like the show but I everytime I see the ad I always wait for that one girl to spin around in her dress, it's a cool effect.

That's pretty much the only thing I like about the show.

Tick Tock

feline0favenueQ Profile Photo
feline0favenueQ
#2re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 6:04pm

I actually like it very much.

:P

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#3re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 6:08pm

Really? Lea's gurly turns annoy me to no end.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

jake6970
#4re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 6:13pm

I love that ad. The way they piece the songs together and the lighting and everything is so beautiful.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#5re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 6:26pm

The ad is for the tour...not the b'way production. I know because I rather had the same thought: it's closing -- let it rest!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

rentheadca
#6re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 6:33pm

I don't like the Don't Do Sadness part... it looks really fake

Liza + Jesus = Patti
#7re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 6:48pm

Jake - you're a Spring Awakening fangirl so you're automatically going to love that crap.

Renthead - the whole thing looks really fake. it's all trippy and visually manipulated and enhanced.

SO obnoxious..

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#8re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 6:53pm

Well no sane person would think it is really. I personally love the ad. I think it is really cool.

Robert Taylor Profile Photo
Robert Taylor
#9re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 7:11pm

There are far more important things to care about or complain about. Deal with it.

springnsummer07
#10re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 7:12pm

Jeez, I like the ad. The visual enhancement and vibrant colors look great. It's supposed to be artistic. It's not easy to do that. And yes, I like the show, big deal.

jake6970
#11re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 7:14pm

Yes, I am a huge fan of Spring Awakening. Yes, I have hated some of their past ad campaigns. Not this one. You post a thread asking for someone's opinion and when it differs from yours you attack them. Nice.

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#12re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 7:18pm

I don't like the pop-up Spring Awakening ad-- not the video, but the banner that sometimes appears at the top of the screen, declaring that it was the 2007 winner for "Best Muscial." What exactly is a 'muscial?' A facial muscle?

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#13re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 7:24pm

I don't care one way or another for the ad in question. But I do know none of the ads on this site are *quite* as annoying as the topic starter.

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#14re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 7:29pm

Has anyone else had an ad that covers all of the links on the left??? I have & I hate it!!

theaterdude87 Profile Photo
theaterdude87
#15re: Annoying SPRING AWAKENING Ad...
Posted: 11/16/08 at 7:30pm

I think the wicked commerical in LA is so much more annoying... i literally have been changed for good like 1,000 times.

for fierce, fabulous and fun times visit eric mathew's world. http://ericmathew.blogspot.com/

Videos