News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!- Page 187

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4650First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 10:54am

*thinks the threat of a FGF intervention could backfire*

All 5 in one place is like the justice league with much better hair and commentary.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4651First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 10:58am

I would def withhold the silly FGF intervention.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

midnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
#4652First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

happy new year everyone. back to the grind.

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#4653First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Hair? Hmmm, maybe much better clothing! :-P

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4654First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:12am

SOMMS still has some hair. First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4655First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:14am

Whatever hair there is, is nicely groomed (or a beautiful dome where hair once was).

The clothing thing as well. And probably much better wine and drinks.

Q
#4656First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:21am

Shira was just in the presense of two of us, and all that happened was she got fawned over. Of couse, one of the two was one of the sweetest men who ever lived, so that probably influenced things.

The other one was me.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4657First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:26am

"The other one was me."

Can you imagine what it would have been like if I'd been there? First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Q
#4658First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:28am

"Can you imagine what it would have been like if I'd been there?"

All I can imagine is that a house would have been dropped on SOMEONE.

Bluemoon
#4659First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:33am

Well lets' just hope she doesn't pick up any tips from her pre-schoolers.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4660First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:34am

Oh, I get it. The Wicked Witch of the East. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Don't forget what Glinda says about the Wicked Witch of the West: "She's worse than the other one was."

Which I guess was your original point Q, so we're right back where we started.

First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4661First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:41am

*the cows bring in cocoa in there ny giant scarfs*

thanks all, but i can't move till october, but im just till like wtf

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4662First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:41am

I love you too Deet! *mwah*

LS...didn't you come out in 2009? What will you surprise *cough* us with this year? First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

*do you think they will one day have spell check on this site?"

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Updated On: 1/4/10 at 11:41 AM

midnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
#4663First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:48am

i'm so confused as to what's going on.

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4664First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:08pm

middy go back a page

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Bluemoon
#4665First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:12pm

We're all cold up here and we don't make sense when we're freezing.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4666First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:14pm

I'm so glad that vid of Joop is on YouTube. I've been going over to it every so often today to cheer me up. First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4667First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:16pm

I am nice and toasty in my new winter coat with the fur trim. First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Hey Middy...go back and read, but harris' roommate is a jackass. I think harris you should throw a post-holiday party and not tell him! I say an eye for an eye in 2010...no more turning the other cheek....that's so 2009! First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#4668First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:20pm

You never know with me, B! First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Middy, you'd have to skim way, way back in order to fully catch up. Maybe YWIW or Girly will write one of their awesome recaps for you.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#4669First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:23pm

Tru dat LS! We never know with you. One of the reasons I love you so. First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

I am sure Girly would love to recap for you Middy, but she's in a pissy mood today. First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4670First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:27pm

lol boobs i thought about that, and my bro said the same thing. lol i think maybe a bww party at my place now that would really show him all of us. yes yes i think we should and we can have wife-shamey smack him down cus ya know she has to defend my honour

Q
#4671First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:34pm

First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Maybe it's time to get serious . . .
Updated On: 1/4/10 at 12:34 PM

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4672First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:39pm

and someone needs to give me the link to the joop you tube thing

and Q ROFLOL I LOVE IT

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4673First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:40pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV7HXDfumBs

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4674First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:40pm

That looks like a bull from the neck up and a cow.......in udder places.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos