News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!- Page 188

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4675First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:41pm

I see red X's First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4676First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:42pm

If happy cows come from California, then I guess there's a few angry cows in Virginia?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Q
#4677First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:46pm

"happy cows come from California"

I know I've put on a few pounds, but there's no reason to get personal about this First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4678First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:57pm

Hey, all.

I wish you all, dear adults, a belated Happy New Year!

I am not long off a plane from Sydney, where I spent the past 12 days. I must apologise for my tardiness. I chose not to take my laptop en vancanceas the luggage was already full of gifts. In my youthful ignorance, it was assumed that the hotel's business center would provide suitable arrangements to allow access to the outside world from time to time. Alas, the computers in said center had been on the ark with Noah. I couldn't even get them to load one page of this noble site. So, would you please forgive me and the lateness of this greeting?

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
#4679First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:57pm

Aren't you more of a bull than a cow?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4680First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 12:59pm

Moony! That's no way to talk to Hep!! First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Happy New Year, Hep! Hope you had a nice holiday.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Q
#4681First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:00pm

Moony - there are certainly quite a few who feel I'm full of nothing but bull_____ First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

ALittleNorthofKansas Profile Photo
ALittleNorthofKansas
#4682First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:03pm

I really really like how 2010 is going so far. Dances like nobody is watching.

Bluemoon
#4683First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:05pm

LOL - Hep snuck in there while i was typing.

Hey there, Hep! Happy holidays to you! We're happy whenever you join us. We're just a bunch of happy cows. Except harris and a few bulls.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4684First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:06pm

Ooh, I love contended bovines.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Q
#4685First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:08pm

I take it North's New Years date went well? First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Bluemoon
#4686First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:08pm

Hey Kansas! How were the holidays for you?

ALittleNorthofKansas
#4687First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:12pm

Q yes First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Moony - Fabulous

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4688First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:12pm

Hep! So happy to see you here on a day I can visit. Happy New Year!

I slept like so well last night, it's nice to be back home. Back to the job tomorrow.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Q
#4689First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:13pm

Excellent - and I bet they feel the same way!

Bluemoon
#4690First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:17pm

That makes me a very happy cow, Kansas!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4691First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:19pm

Welcome home, DD!

Gosh, I missed you all.

Bluemoon
#4692First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:21pm

The postings during the holiday time were few and far between, Hep. We missed you, too but you didn't miss much.

Except Harris' fugly roommate.

ALittleNorthofKansas
#4693First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:21pm

Well back to work. I have to put dancing shoes away for the afternoon. Happy New Year everyone!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4694First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:22pm

Hep! Kansas! DD! Moony! Q! Hail, Hail, the gang's all here! Happy New Year! First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#4695First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:23pm

Big "HEY there" to Kansas and Hep! Welcome back!

And, a "Hey" with a smooch for DD just because.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4696First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:23pm

They were such talented dancing shoes, too, Kansas. Lovely to see you.

I missed a fugly roommate?!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4697First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:24pm

*hugs Hep* We could never be upset with you darling..we all know how those hotels work...damn in Thailand they don't even have computers in the hotels. You have to go to one of those "Hi-speed" places...lol. Although as much as I love all of you when I am on vacation I don't want to see a computer!!!! First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4698First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:27pm

I didn't wish to see them, either, Boobs, dear. But, I did wish to send a few greetings.

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4699First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 1:28pm

I'd forgotten how much fun it is to get to play during the day.

btw - I am still hoping the official, full, fgf gathering, whatever the circumstance for that event. First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos