News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 161

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4000THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 7:30am

Morning peeps! It's my Friday! It's A Wonderful Life weekend. Hopefully tonight we'll have the entire cast show up for our final rehearsal. THIRSTY Thursday!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4001THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 7:48am

Oh, no! You're not going to be home for Peter Pan! THIRSTY Thursday! Can't wait to see your show! THIRSTY Thursday!

I need a nose spray. It's not even winter yet, and my nose is so dried out. I don't remember having this problem before. Ick.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 12/4/14 at 07:48 AM

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4002THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 8:18am

That's what fingers are for. THIRSTY Thursday!

Broadwayboobs
#4003THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 8:19am

Not only can't I watch Peter Pan Live....my DVR still doesn't work! They're stopping by tomorrow to replace it. Hopefully I can watch it Saturday on demand.

Don't expect too much from the show. We're just reading. I have the say the sound effects were hysterical last night. The phone would ring after the person answered it. The door would open without a sound, so the person opening it starting making a squeaky sound. You're going to have a good laugh...possibly a nice cry by the end. It's hard for me to sing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" with out the water works.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4004THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 8:42am

Somms! I read that and said very loudly, without thinking, EWWWWWWWWWWW!!! People around me are like, "What, what??!!!" I just told them I read something gross.

Boobs, I'm sure there will be some dramatic reading at points. No?

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4005THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 8:59am

I think they should hoist Boobs up on a wire and fly him around the church. "It's a Wonderful Life in Neverland".

I just realized that Christmas is only 3 weeks from today. I really should start buying gifts!

Broadwayboobs
#4006THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 9:01am

Girly, you'll be very entertained. You'll recognize some of the actors from JCS.

Broadwayboobs
#4007THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 9:12am

I like Moony's idea. I always wanted to fly!

Moony, would you hate me if I said that I'm almost done?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4008THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 9:14am

"You'll recognize some of the actors from JCS.

And know where they all parked. THIRSTY Thursday!

Woke up with post-nasal drip this morning. blechhh.

Got the first draft of the first act of my new one, still to be titled, done and read last night in my writers group. You'd think I was on something good while writing it. But basically, it works. On to Act Two...

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4009THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 9:37am

I was really hoping to take tomorrow off to go shopping and to decorate the house. They owe me over four days worth of time off from all of the overtime hours I've worked on this current
%$@*^! assignment. Based upon this mornings shenanigans, it's not looking promising.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4010THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 9:43am

Finished most of my holiday shopping - have to pack and ship a few things tomorrow because I am gone next week.

The weather is finally getting better here - we no like rain in SoCal - folks cannot drive with a wee bit of water on the road.

Have fun Boobs.

I will maybe Tivo Peter Pan.

Off to work.

Bluemoon
#4011THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 9:51am

I tried to set my DVR to record PP tonight (I'm NOT staying up until 11pm) but it's 90% full. I need to dump a whole lot of series recordings and/or get busy catching up on missed viewings.

brdlwyr
#4012THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 10:19am

Going to the Bears game tonight and will miss Peter Pan. Not really a fan of the show!

Like my family - so many sinus issues for the adults!

Have not even thought about shopping - the outside lights are up. Not putting up tree until 12/20 when girls get home from college.

Broadwayboobs
#4013THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 10:54am

Tree is up, but that's it. No ornaments on it yet and the other Christmas stuff is still hiding. Even the elf isn't out of his box yet.

brdlwyr
#4014THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 11:15am

I have some very bizarre stuff from my mother - tacky but memorable! C21 has her small tree in her dorm! THIRSTY Thursday!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4015THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 11:49am

I am going to decorate this weekend. I still have a singed Hannukah stocking (my dad was raised Christian, so those stockings were an acknowledgement of his history, though we were raised Jewish). It comes out every year - with the singe hole and all - along with ornaments I have gotten from friends (and Adults) as well as Hannukah decorations.

I do have to make sure everything is high enough to prevent feline destruction. My mantle gets very crowded!

No tree and no candle burning menorah - Zander decided he was curious a couple of years ago, and knocked it over lit and caused a wee bit of destruction (thank goodness for table pads!).

Is it the weekend yet?

Have fun at the game Brd!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4016THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 11:51am

I LOVE all the Christmas stuff that I still have from my childhood. I don't care if it's tacky or anything. I prize those items above everything else.

Most of my decorating is done. Couple things here and there, but my kitchen looks like Boob's shed/garage. THIRSTY Thursday! Everything is just thrown in there whereever there was space. That's probably (hopefully) Sunday's project. My Saturday is shot with a Christening (eh), then Boob's show (YAY!).

One of these days I'll get some shopping done. I've gotten two things. As usual, no idea what to get the things I have to ship out.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4017THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 11:56am

The only thing I've done remotely Christmasy is to make hotel and train reservations. It's my Christmas gift of myself. THIRSTY Thursday!

Stuff I get for my family gets shipped directly to their homes (Chicago, Mississippi and Florida) so I don't like to order so early that it gets there weeks before the day. That's my rationale and I'm sticking to it.

Updated On: 12/4/14 at 11:56 AM

Broadwayboobs
#4018THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 11:56am

Thank God for HC...I know he'll throw himself into decorating. All I need him to do for me is start moving boxes around the abyss (garage), so I can find the 2 smaller trees for my porch and family room. I leave him in charge of the big tree i n the living room.

brdlwyr
#4019THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 12:11pm

Mooney - we ship to Florida and Virginia. DC mother in law and brother in law are coming to Chicago for Christmas! I do not have to ship to Omaha this year! THIRSTY Thursday!

We have our first weekend without high school football since August! So, we have a few days to get some holidays chores finished. It was so nice last Saturday that I was mowing the lawn.

Bluemoon
#4020THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 1:01pm

I hear ya, Brd. It was 69 here Monday and sleeting on Tuesday. And, sadly, we haven't had to ship anything out to Peoria for a few years now. My sister is visiting my mom this week, so she is on a scouting mission to figure out waht she'd really like and/or needs this year. If you asked her, she just says "nothing". Not helpful, Mom.

Broadwayboobs
#4021THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 1:19pm

Mail her a box with nothing in it THIRSTY Thursday!

Bluemoon
#4022THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 3:20pm

Hee hee. Then, of course, she'd complained that I spent too much money on the postage.

By the way, I can't change my profile picture. I've tried to change it twice and it appears changed on my profile, but not on this page. What gives, BWW?

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4023THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/5/14 at 8:20am

Good morning, kids. I got my day off!

Moony, I tried to change mine two days ago and have the exact same problem.

Bluemoon
#4024THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/5/14 at 9:07am

Well, it somehow got magically fixed overnight. Tinkerbell's pixie dust worked, I guess.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos