News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 162

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4025THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/5/14 at 10:14am

Mornin'

I was able to change mine without any problems. It's a gate marker at Seattle Airport, btw. Couldn't resist. My flights never used it, though. I was always at D4 or D5.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

brdlwyr
#4026THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/5/14 at 10:50am

So I assume it is D2!

FRIDAY!!!!!! Coctail party after work, Mrs Brd works until 8 in loop so quick dinner down here.

TGIF!!!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4027THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/8/14 at 7:32am

Morning peeps! Happy Monday! It was a very wet weekend, so we didn't have big crowds at It's A Wonderful Life, but everyone who did attend seemed to enjoy it. I had a blast!

Moony, it seems the AVs take sometime before they change now. Once I update mine it doesn't show in the posts for at least an hour or so.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4028THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/8/14 at 8:29am

It's all good - for now!

So grateful that the rains finally stopped. That was one soggy mess! Just glad it wasn't cold enough to snow!

REALLY looking forward to this weekend!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4029THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/8/14 at 8:42am

Morning Adults - flight to CR (and not the good sunny CR) this morning - for the last scheduled travel for a while. Whew.

Stay safe, dry and warm this week.

Thinking good thoughts for all of the Adults.

Bluemoon
#4030THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/8/14 at 8:48am

safe travels, You! I take it you're not impacted by the big LA fire that closed down 2 major highways?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4031MIRACULOUS Monday!
Posted: 12/8/14 at 8:48am

I'm headed back to the eye doctor for a contact check, then probably order a new year's supply. I'll tell you my frame story later. Gotta get in the shower.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4032MIRACULOUS Monday!
Posted: 12/8/14 at 8:59am

Do I have to hear it again or can I nap during it? MIRACULOUS Monday!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen????
#4033MIRACULOUS Monday!
Posted: 12/8/14 at 9:24am

Not to get to the airport - my work commute might have been impacted. I do not have to use any of the freeways to get to the airport - one of the lucky benefits of where I live. About 6 miles from LAX. Glad I am not going to be going downtown today thought.

And, I am sure I will hear it second hand Girly!

brdlwyr
#4034MIRACULOUS Monday!
Posted: 12/8/14 at 10:14am

Raining here, so I assume the same in CR!

Did not drive past CR exit this T-Day!

Boring weekend - Mrs Brd at home with a cough. Work on Saturday then all of her regular chores on Sunday!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4035MIRACULOUS Monday!
Posted: 12/8/14 at 3:17pm

Save it for Saturday, Girly. You can tell it while Boobs sneaks out to hide stuff in my freezer. MIRACULOUS Monday!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4036MIRACULOUS Monday!
Posted: 12/8/14 at 3:21pm

Great idea, Deet! MIRACULOUS Monday!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4037TINKLY Tuesday!
Posted: 12/9/14 at 7:46am

Working from home today. I logged on last night to see my service anniversary gift was due to be delivered today. Needs to be signed for, so...

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4038TINKLY Tuesday!
Posted: 12/9/14 at 8:01am

That's as good a reason as any - and work related, too! Ucky, yucky day out there.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4039TINKLY Tuesday!
Posted: 12/9/14 at 8:12am

I thought so, too. I think FedEx comes anywhere from 12 to whenever. They delivered my laptop around 2ish, if I'm remembering correctly.

Within the span of three days, I've received this stupid recipe chain email at work, from work people, one who is also a personal friend. I don't do this crap. I emailed the one person that I don't do it, and I emailed my friend, she writes back I could use her meatloaf recipe. Um, it's not the matter of not having a recipe to send out, I'm not sendng this out to 20 people!!

"unleash the girly"

YouWantitWhen????
#4040TINKLY Tuesday!
Posted: 12/9/14 at 8:26am

Morning Adults! Have a great Tuesay. Off to meetings.

Bluemoon
#4041TINKLY Tuesday!
Posted: 12/9/14 at 8:41am

I hate those emails, Girly. I don't do them either. Some people just don't get it.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4042TINKLY Tuesday!
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:14am

But... but... but... bad things will happen to you if you break the chain! OR don't repost!

Mornin'

BTW, Boobs: Have fun. Just remember, J2 will be at this party. He wasn't at that other one. He only looks nice.
TINKLY Tuesday!

Broadwayboobs
#4043TINKLY Tuesday!
Posted: 12/9/14 at 11:42am

Morning peeps! Thanks for the heads up Deet. HC is a great distraction accomplice. TINKLY Tuesday!

I am home today. Have to go to the eye doctor. I think I popped a blood vessel in my eye. It's all blood red where there once was white.

brdlwyr
#4044TINKLY Tuesday!
Posted: 12/9/14 at 4:20pm

Yikes! Wear a patch and act like a pirate.

Interesting oral argument before the Appellate Court today! Actually, a litttle fun. Did not stumble on any main issue. Knew the record, arguments, etc.

Mrs Brd home again with sinus infection today. Same ole, chronic issue.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4045WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 7:19am

Morning.

Back in the office. Delivery of gift accomplished.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4046WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 7:26am

Morning peeps! I'm back in the office too. It seems a sneeze was the culprit of the popped blood vessel in my eye. Luckily no other damage was done. All I can do is cold compresses for a couple of days then followed by a warm compress. Doc says it will look worse before it looks better. Arrrrgggggg

YouWantitWhen????
#4047WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 7:41am

Morning Adults -Boobs - be careful. Off to another early start this mornig. At least my wake-up call was at the right time! Time to go fight the corporate wars! Happy Hump Day.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4048WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 7:43am

Mornin'

My mother used to get those, Boobs. She was a violent sneezer at times; she'd get so pissed off at me, my father, my aunt, or basically anyone who sneezed (!?!) and then she'd just whale a huge ACHOOOOOOOO that made teeth chatter and windows rattle, and think nothing of it. And every once in a while she'd pop a blood vessel from it.

Loved your chuckle this morning, but really, should you be talking about ol' Rox that way? WANKER Wednesday!

Bluemoon
#4049WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 7:55am

'Morning! Boobs - just how hard did you sneeze? Can we make fun of you on Saturday?

"Boobsy, the red-eyed reindeer..."

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos