News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 163

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4050WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 7:59am

I *think* I know what I'm bringing Saturday. *Think* being the operative word.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#4051WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 8:04am

I will actually have time to go grocery shopping when I'm in town this year, but I don't think the hotel would look kindly on my cooking in my room. Or baking, either.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4052WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 8:13am

I'm going shopping later this morning, and making the lasagna tomorrow. IF I do any baking, it'll be on Friday or Saturday.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4053WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 8:17am

Still got that pizza cake recipe??

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4054WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 8:24am

Yes.

But I'm not making it, as I'm doing something a little different this year: a DINNER PARTY.

So break out your formal wear, Girly. Long gown, gloves and diamonds. 'k? WANKER Wednesday!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4055WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 8:24am

Pizza cake?????

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4056WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 8:26am

I knew you weren't going to do it. Even when you first posted it, dissing my pizza dip, I knew it would never happen.

The diamonds are always worn. No matter what the attire.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4057WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 8:38am

Can we please go back to this pizza cake? Sweet or savory?

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4058WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 8:41am

Good morning, peeps. I was out of the office all day (and part of the evening) at the meeting from hell. There are some truly evil people in this world. So, I didn't have a chance to read emails or check in here until late last night. Poddie, the same thing happened to my eye about two months ago, but mine happened in my sleep. It took about a week to clear up. My doc said to just use drops ONCE a day. It worked, but I looked like I had been an extra in a zombie movie.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4059WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 9:08am

I think I just recently deleted the pic of my eye when I had the issue. Even though it didn't hurt, looking at the picture hurt!

Moony, check it out. The first pic is what it should look like. No idea how it tastes.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2014/09/29/352507263/sandwich-monday-the-pizza-cake

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 12/10/14 at 09:08 AM

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4060WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 9:18am

Thank God tomorrow is my Friday. This place is cray-cray!

BTW if you haven't already, check out my FB page and see the little movie that HC made for SS.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4061WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 9:43am

I'M MAKING A F*CKING LASAGNA, GIRLY. WITH A F*CKING BECHAMEL SAUCE. SHEESH!

Broadwayboobs
#4062WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 9:46am

DEET, SOUNDS F*CKING DELICIOUS WANKER Wednesday!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4063WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 9:47am

YOU'LL BE GLAD TO KNOW I HAD TO GOOGLE!!!! B*TCH.B*STARD.

"unleash the girly"

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4064WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 9:52am

And now, I'm going down to check out the craft fair, which usually ends up just being the vendors that show up year round, not crafts, per se. I still have hope.

"unleash the girly"

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4065WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 10:02am

No pizza dip, no pizza cake? So, I shouldn't bring the ingredients for my Pizzatini?

brdlwyr
#4066WANKER Wednesday!
Posted: 12/10/14 at 10:23am

The pizza cake looks tasty!!!! No Holiday party fo us the 20 year run is over. Our co-hosts canceled it and I am not up for it at our toy house. I guess all good things end this year!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4067TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 7:19am

Morning.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4068TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 7:32am

Morning peeps! Happy Friday to me!!!

Bluemoon
#4069TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 7:43am

Happy Friday to me, too! So much to do at the office before I take off, though. Ugh.

Broadwayboobs
#4070TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 8:20am

I like that Thursday is the new Friday! Although next week I'm working a full week. The only light at the end of that tunnel is then I'm off until 2015 TEPID Thursday!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4071TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 8:46am

Four day work week for me next week, then I'm off for the rest of the year. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

The "craft" fair here sucked yesterday. I had to stop on the way home to pick up Myles' gift that wasn't available online, but was available in the store. So I ordered it online, and then just had to run in and get it. Yeah. So much for that. $140 and change later. Didn't get home until almost 8:00 and was starving, but at that point, I just had some cereal.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4072TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 8:54am

I would've taken next Friday off, but someone else already had it. Plus I ran out of vacation days TEPID Thursday!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4073TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 8:58am

I'm a "take off on Mondays" kinda gal. Friday's are easy peasey (usually), but Monday's are the pits to me.

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#4074TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 11:25am

I need some time off. Will be off 12/24 and 12/26 and likely 12/29. End of year accounting that last week of 2014. Taxman cometh!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos