News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 160

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

RoadCase Profile Photo
RoadCase
#3975WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 11/28/14 at 5:13pm

BB, quiet is not something my family does at all. We caught the matinee of Side Show today. Amazing! Thanks for the push on the show!

"Everything in life is only for now."

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3976WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 12/1/14 at 9:20am

Good morning, kids! Back to the grind.

Bluemoon
#3977WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 12/1/14 at 9:42am

Only one lone Adult today? And it's SOMMS? Where's everyone else - cyber-shopping?

Thanksgiving was pretty comical. Unexpected house guest, horrible dinner that we ended up throwing out (OK, the pies were good) and the Christmas tree fell on Hubby, breaking some heirloom ornaments while all of my MIL's fugly ones were just fine. I call it Edna's revenge.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3978WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 12/1/14 at 9:45am

Up and getting ready for another early call.

Very very weird dreams. Still trying to understand it.

Kind of like the Hunger Games meets 24 meets Santa Claus.

I should stop working out before bed.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3979Manic Monday
Posted: 12/1/14 at 10:52am

Morning peeps! I forgot to do the end of month rates on Friday....seriously I thought today was the last day of the month. I ran in this morning to get them in. Manic Monday Well actually I hobbled into work today. Yesterday as I was leaving church I took a nice fall. My hands were a little scraped up and it was until I was driving and my knee was throbbing that I even realized I was bleeding. I got home and HC fixed me up. Of course today every part of my body aches. I would have taken off except I got 2 people down. UGH!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3980Manic Monday
Posted: 12/1/14 at 10:58am

Yikes, food thrown out, falls! We had a fun and busy weekend in Chicago!!!! No traveling for us, but the kids were fine back and forth. C21 learned a lesson about traveling east from Chicago on the Sunday after T-Day. Turkey was good, pies were nice. C16's team won the championship game!

Back to the grind.

YouWantitWhen????
#3981Manic Monday
Posted: 12/1/14 at 11:28am

Edna's Revenge -

The Ghost of Xmas future.

With a judgmental look and a tisk tisk.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3982TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 12/2/14 at 7:17am

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#3983TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 12/2/14 at 7:44am

Morning peeps! There goes the neighborhood!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3984TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 12/2/14 at 8:30am

...and all is right in the world. Well, Broadway World, at least.

Broadwayboobs
#3985TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 12/2/14 at 8:36am

Everything is right at work too...the "boss" is out today...the other one is in our Jersey office and the biotch is out too! Yahoo!

brdlwyr
#3986TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 12/2/14 at 11:03am

I had to take the afternoon off yesterday to take the car for emissions as the plate expired and could not be renewed without test! Nice year-end banquet for C16 - only 9 regular season football games left for the family after a dozen years if you include cheerleading!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3987WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 7:13am

Crazy here yesterday. Hope things are a bit lighter today!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3988WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 7:37am

Morning peeps!

Bluemoon
#3989WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 8:05am

'Morning!

Crazy day here - a lot of that going around this month! We have a big ring ceremony for the Junior Class tonight, so this is a 14 hour day for me. But at the end....there's cake!

Broadwayboobs
#3990WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 8:12am

They're all back today! Well this day is going to suck now! At least I'm off Friday WARPED Wednesday!

YouWantitWhen????
#3991WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 9:26am

Morning Adults - getting ready for another early call- travel to CR next week. Not feeling it one bit.

Shenanigans going on at work. Not sure how it will all play out. The only thing that is constant is change.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3992WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 11:40am

In between end of year crap, I'm busy politicking on Twitter. Me. Go figure.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3993WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 12:56pm

And that's that. Another semester bites the dust. All that's left is the grading.

And yes, one person failed. I hate that.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3994WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 3:38pm

Aw, Deet, I'm sorry.

We had an exciting evening. A thunder storm and an earthquake. Two stories for the price of one. Must be a sale. WARPED Wednesday!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

YouWantitWhen????
#3995WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 3:48pm

Well, at a certain Adults urging, I got my two tickets to see Idina in October at the Hollywood Bowl. Now I just have to find someone to go with me. Anyone want to come west and play?

And Deet, sorry. I am sure the student deserved the grade.

***Waves to Hep!***

Broadwayboobs
#3996WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 3:48pm

Hep! Please be safe. XO

I feel another horrible commute coming on. First there's the tree lighting at Rockefella center...then there's rumors the President is in town...now I'm sure there will be protesters over the choke hold victim. I just want to get home after a long day here.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3997WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 3:49pm

**Waves to YWIW!!**

Thank you, Boobs. We're all fine. *hug*

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#3998WARPED Wednesday!
Posted: 12/3/14 at 4:12pm

YOU, I'd love to come with you. Now to find $$$ for airfare WARPED Wednesday!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3999THIRSTY Thursday!
Posted: 12/4/14 at 7:15am

Morning.

YAY, YWIW!!

"unleash the girly"

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos