News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 167

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4150Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 8:11am

LOL! Yeah, gorgeous is right!

I think he should be buying his Godmother a NY apartment that sleeps 8ish or so... Especially, since it seems his Mom ALREADY has a house. You don't have a NY apt!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 12/18/14 at 08:11 AM

Bluemoon
#4151Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 8:22am

I know! Sometimes I question the boy's loyalty.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4152Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 8:59am

Girly, too bad you couldn't spend that money on holiday head apparel. Terrific Thursday!

Moony, I agree with Girly, the Godson needs to buy us...ummmm I mean you...an apartment in the City that sleeps about 8. I will take care of it during the week...promise.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4153Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 9:34am

Morning Adults. I have the crud. Yuck. Early calls today and tomorrow, but at least tomorrow I am working from home.

Me no like the crud.

Two gifts left to buy, and then I am done. Both of them for assistants - one here in LA (who is my primary assistant and den mother for our department) and one in CR.

Achoo!

Broadwayboobs
#4154Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 9:36am

Bless you

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4155Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 10:10am

I have one left. My 21 year old Goddaughter. I'm stumped. I have the yearly Hallmark Godchild ornament, but that's it. When I texted her asking what was on her list for Santa, I got back, "You don't have to buy me anything!" I wrote back, "WRONG ANSWER!" Her Mom and sister were no help, either. :::sigh:::

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4156Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 11:07am

My sons asked for Visa gift cards. EZPZ

brdlwyr
#4157Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 11:28am

That is nice BB - we exchange cards between the adults. Nice to have Gap for January.

Y - that sucks to have the crud!

Client luncheon at club with my FAVORITE clients - so smart, talented, funny, nice!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4158Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 11:59am

That's actually what I was thinking for her. That way, it's not tied to just one store.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4159Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 12:32pm

That's what little Boobs said when I asked which gift card he wanted. He feels this way they can spend it anyway they want. The ones I got charged $4.95 for the card. Some charged $5.95, so check before you buy them.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4160Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 3:01pm

I've only ever noticed AMEX gift cards charging 5.95, not VISA, but I will definitely double check!

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#4161Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 3:48pm

There is always cash. I was just looking for Sorel boots - no luck!

YouWantitWhen????
#4162Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 9:32pm

One last gift card to buy. I have an FSA that only works for glasses and dental - just got some nice, somewhat chunky Tom Ford glasses ordered on Tuesday - so that money is good and spent. My optometrist is one step above a mill, but I have been going there forever and they always treat me right - so I stay. The ladies were gushing over me and my new svelte frame on Tuesday.

And Mooney, I had not idea you were godmother royalty! (at least in TV terms).

Broadwayboobs
#4163Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 7:04am

Morning peeps! I can't wait to get out of here tonight and start my vaca!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4164Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 8:24am

I'm taking a half day. I just can't anymore.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4165Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 8:31am

I'm with you, Boobs! CAN. NOT. WAIT.

I'm working from home today. Going to The Nutcracker tonight at The State Theatre, and I was NOT dealing with 287 on the way home.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4166Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 8:51am

'Morning! Technically, the offices are open next Monday and Tuesday, but if I pop in at all it will only be for a few hours. Mama's got prezzies to shop for!

I've got Hubby's work Christmas party tonight (I usually bolt out of there within 20 minutes) and stopping by a Best Buddies gathering that one of our school parents is hosting tomorrow night. Sunday afternoon we have tickets to the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra's Messiah concert. Two of Moonchild's friends are in the chorus.

Broadwayboobs
#4167Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 9:04am

Tomorrow I have to help do some church things in the morning and then off to see my friend's theatre troupe's production of Little Women: The Musical. I still need to pick up some wine for Christmas Eve gifts and then food shopping for my Christmas day meal. I always look forward to hosting Christmas Day, but after about 2 hours with my family I repeat the same question, usually out loud, "Why do I do this?"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4168Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 9:13am

Mornin'

Tonight I'm getting together with the 3 colleagues I like (and 2 I tolerate) for an evening of what I'm calling "Bowling With Bourbon."

Hopefully this damn sinus headache will abate by then.

If not, tomorrow's gonna be hell.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4169Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 9:23am

*the cows in santa suits bring cocoa and turn on the Christmas/Sideshow display*

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4170Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 9:30am

Who's doing Little Women? I saw that on Broadway.

"unleash the girly"

YouWantitWhen????
#4171Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 9:49am

Another early call, but working from home today.

Winning the battle of the crud, slowly but surely.

Not a lot of plans this weekend, but hopefully on the mend and playing with friends.

Mom is not feeling great, but venturing to Seattle with her honey for his Birthday -I hope she does OK. Her numbers are all over the place.

Have a great Friday and weekend Adults.

For those starting their holiday today, I have one word - Ratbastards!

brdlwyr
#4172Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 11:32am

Adults have a busy weekend.

Lunch with two of my best friends. Dinner with the couple that had co-hosted a party for 20 years but not this year.

Meeting accompanist tomorrow to prep for Wednesday. C19 arrives tomorrow so tree will go up Saturday night!

TGIF!

Bluemoon
#4173Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 12:03pm

It's beginning to look like Christmas at the Brd house!

We always spent New Years Eve at a friends party, which they hosted for @ 20 years. They stopped hosting 3 years ago. Turns out, they had decided to divorce and no one knew until this past summer. They managed to hide it well!

YouWantitWhen????
#4174Fantastic Friday!
Posted: 12/19/14 at 12:24pm

I am hosting my annual game night for New Year's Eve. I missed it last year for the family cruise down the big mud, but will be doing it again this year.

About 10-15 folks - lots of laughter, libations and games, and then they are all gone by 12:30. Plenty of designated drivers.

Conference call for the past 2.5 hours...

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos