News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 166

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4125Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:57pm

Turmoil Tuesday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4126Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 3:42pm

Lime!

Broadwayboobs
#4127Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 4:53pm

Key Lime cupcake Turmoil Tuesday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

RoadCase Profile Photo
RoadCase
#4128Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 8:52pm

Mmmm, cupcakes.....

Mooney, the condo is still a mess. I'm always either working or back at the other end of that state it seems. I'm still dancing with my Morris team and singing with the choir out there.

BGG and I may be out you way soon, we're trying to plan a visit my son who's temporarily stationed at Dover AFB. We'll probably meet in DC ('cause who want to be in Dover anyway?)

"Everything in life is only for now."

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4129WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 7:08am

Hola!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4130WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 7:15am

Morning peeps! We're almost there!

Bluemoon
#4131WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 7:57am

'Morning! Wednesday - I thought we'd never see the halfway mark. This week is just dragging.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4132WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 8:20am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4133WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 8:26am

WHIMSICAL Wednesday!

Bluemoon
#4134WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 8:51am

Today's the day I have to send something to my siblings. Suggestions welcomed.

Broadwayboobs
#4135WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 9:36am

Tickets to Side Show if they can make it to NYC before Jan 4th. WHIMSICAL Wednesday!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4136WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 9:50am

*the cows in "save Sideshow" jackets, bring in cocoa and plug in the lawn
Display*

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Bluemoon
#4137WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 9:52am

Unfortunately, they can't. One sib is leaving for her annual two week stay in Petit St. Vincent. The other is adverse to NYC in general, musical theater, specifically. I'm the "good, wise and poor" offspring.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4138WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 10:19am

SIDE SHOW. Saturday night. Can't wait. WHIMSICAL Wednesday!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4139WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 10:47am

YAY Deet! I can't wait to hear your thoughts <3

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4140WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 11:01am

You know, if someone invites you to something, and you already have made tentative plans with another person but nothing is confirmed yet and tell said person that, it is my not so humble opinion said person should NOT go on Facebook and ask "What do 'tentative' plans mean?" and then agree with the 99% of responses which state he's being blown off.

I'm thinking this might be a "block this person" offense.

/rant

Broadwayboobs
#4141WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 11:05am

Tell said person on FB that you're glad they figured it out.

brdlwyr
#4142WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 11:14am

Quik trip to Louisville for a deposition yesterday. Civilized small city.

Shopping? Other than ordering on-line, I will shop on 12/24 early when stores open.

C21 is back. Meeting for lunch. She had a great semester. C16 sitting in an AP Biology exam as I type. Great things NOT expected!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4143WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 2:57pm

I guess my political tweeting/retweeting the past few weeks has been helping my friend. Booker and Menendez held a press conference today in front of her Sandy-ravaged house. WHIMSICAL Wednesday! News 12 was supposed to be there, so hopefully I'll get to see it later.

Wisniewski was there too, but he seems to show up every where. Surprised he has any time for anything other than the bridge nonsense.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 12/17/14 at 02:57 PM

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4144WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 4:00pm

Hiya adults! Crazy town in the Great Pacific Northwest as I get ready to go home next week. So much to be done! Finally cast our last shows for the season, it was funny as we were running callbacks for both companies across the hall from each other.

Looking forward to being home at this time next week.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Broadwayboobs
#4145WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/17/14 at 4:11pm

Hey DD! At least your hectic life will have some quiet time at home. Enjoy and safe travels. XO

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4146WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 6:23am

What happened to those cupcakes?

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#4147Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 7:08am

Morning peeps! Hep, I'm sorry, but these savages ate them all. Or should I say one of them did? I'll give you a hint...she only comes out at night.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4148Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 7:56am

I got an email..."Year End Is Almost Here! Spend Your FSA Funds!"

I've tried! Oh, how I've tried and AM trying! Damn my not so high falutin face!! LOL!

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4149Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 12/18/14 at 8:08am

Hey - I had help!

Girly - It's the price you pay for being goreous. Not just any pair will do.

So the godson needed a year-end tax write off, so he bought his mom a new house. Her own house isn't on the market (yet) so when she sells it, she can keep the money rather than pour it into the new property. Why the hell didn't my daughter get her own TV show? Kids these days......

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos