News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 165

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4100Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 12:06pm

Y'all are talking about Girly's new glasses, right?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4101Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 12:07pm

Monday Blues

Only his shoe maker knows for sure.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4102Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 12:50pm

Shenanigans. I am calling Shenanigans.

Happy Monday Adults. Busy day. So, same old same old.
Updated On: 12/15/14 at 12:50 PM

Broadwayboobs
#4103Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 12:55pm

YOU, you were greatly missed. XO

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#4104Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 7:09am

Morning peeps! Girly is already at work according to her FB update. What's that about?

Bluemoon
#4105Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 7:57am

She's aiming for an early kill.

'Morning! Semester exams here. There's something to be said for ending the semester before the Christmas break - like having half days the week before the holiday!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4106Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 8:00am

That's every day, dear. I just don't come here (BWW) immediately.

Got a lot accomplished yesterday. I have to update my list, but I think I only have a couple more items to get, but that should present no issues (knock on wood). Got the grave cover and took it right over there before I went home, so that's done. I think I'm late with that this year. Oh well, better late than never. Still have to wrap, but I'm not stressing over that. When I get home tonight, I'll wrap the bro and sis-in-law's stuff, pack up the box (which I'd better find here today), and mail it after work tomorrow. That's actually an improvement over last year's shipping. I think I did that with only three days to spare. Oops!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4107Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 8:05am

I almost forgot my brother's Dept. 56 house that I buy them every year. I remembered while I was taking my shower this morning, so I ordered it before I left for work. Hopefully I'll have it before Christmas. Now I only have to pick up some wine for my Christmas Eve peeps and I'm done.

Bluemoon
#4108Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 8:16am

I haven't bought anything for either of my siblings. What do you give to 1%ers? They already own everything! One year my sister gave me a complete set of monogrammed luggage. I gave her a sweater. Gift giving is always lopsided for us.

Boobs - I take it your av is the future Mr. SOMMS?

Updated On: 12/16/14 at 08:16 AM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4109Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 8:22am

Same here, Moony. The bro is loaded. Monetarily, that is. I don't worry about it anymore. They know they have more moola than I'll ever see. Unless I win the lottery.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4110Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 8:24am

Yes Moony. That is the ever so talented, most handsome David St. Louis.

RoadCase Profile Photo
RoadCase
#4111Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 8:25am

Morning all! We finally gave up on giving each other stuff a few years ago, first we moved it down to just the kids, but then THEY all grew up and there were just so many of them it got crazy. Now the grown kids run a Yankee swap and call it a day. Lest time unwrapping= more time partying!

"Everything in life is only for now."

Broadwayboobs
#4112Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 8:35am

Hey RC! Yea we gave up with the kids too. All the nieces and nephews are grown, so we only give to our own kids. My youngest bro and I started each other on a collection and we keep that tradition up. He gets a Dept. 56 New England home and I get a Swarovski snowflake ornament.

Bluemoon
#4113Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 8:35am

RC! How ye be? Glad to hear about your visit to NYC. Great time of the year to be in the city! How is your new home?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4114Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 9:29am

Morning Adults.

With mom, I make a donation to the Temple in her honor - and then get her some small stuff. With sisters, I usually end up getting the little one something fun and useful, and the big one just gets a gift card. I am not a 1%, but do a bit better than they do, so there is that.

Just about done with shopping. I have to get my assistant a gift, but other than that, I think I am done.

Happy Tuesday Adults. It is wet and rainy here again in SoCal.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4115Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 10:01am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4116Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 10:02am

Hey Deet! How you doing with those cookies? Turmoil Tuesday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4117Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 10:18am

What cookies? Turmoil Tuesday

Broadwayboobs
#4118Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 10:40am

I like to hear that Turmoil Tuesday

Bluemoon
#4119Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 11:19am

How many did the pooch get?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4120Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 11:26am

None. But he tried. Oh man, did he try.

Broadwayboobs
#4121Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 11:42am

He really is the Moony of the dog world Turmoil Tuesday

Bluemoon
#4122Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:24pm

Shut. Up.

So, speaking of food....

Just had a cupcake from Georgetown Cupcakes, of TV fame. What a disappointment. Dry, mealy and oily mouth-feel for the frosting.

Yes, I ate the whole thing.

Broadwayboobs
#4123Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:41pm

I'll have to make you a nice moist cupcake Moony with lots of sugary frosting.

Bluemoon
#4124Turmoil Tuesday
Posted: 12/16/14 at 1:48pm

Yes, yes you will have to do that.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos