News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!- Page 15

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#350Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/10/15 at 4:59pm

I have some snowpeas ready for harvest. Would you care for some?

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

brdlwyr
#351Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/11/15 at 11:13am

Sounds good! I planted two pea plants! Much rain this month - garden looks pretty good. Saw bunny in the years and proud of my bunny proof fencing! 

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#352Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/11/15 at 12:52pm

More early morning calls.  At least I am working from home.  Happy Post Tony's, Post Bombshell, malaise Adults!

brdlwyr
#353Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/11/15 at 3:21pm

Bombshell? What did I miss?  

Bluemoon
YouWantitWhen????
#355Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/11/15 at 5:22pm

There was some discussion of also doing a Bombshell concert at the Hollywood Bowl ... swoon

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#356Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/12/15 at 4:03am

Hey, Peeps! Friday evening and I am staring at a luscious chocolate eclair. Yes, it is naughty. No, I shouldn't. But, I'm sure there is plenty to go around!

It has been a busy but satisfying week. Yesterday, I got to meet and interview a gentleman who turned 100 on Tuesday.  He is the oldest remaining former player from the VFL, an organisation that is now the Australian Football League.  His power of recollection was frightening. He was a real sweetie, too.

Brd, the snowpeas are ready for you!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
#357Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/12/15 at 8:39am

Hep - what an extraordinary man and what a great opportunity for you!

Snow peas? Isn't this your winter season?

Happy Friday all! Taking hubby to see Newsies tonight.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#358Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/12/15 at 9:30am

^I'm going Sunday night.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Bluemoon
#359Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/12/15 at 9:46am

Good review in the WaPo, Dottie. I bought the tickets back in the winter and didn't remember that I had done so until I was reading the review. I panicked and thought, "When are the tickets for? Did we miss it?"

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#360Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/12/15 at 7:31pm

Moony, I plant my snowpeas in pots around the end of March.  They have proven hardy plants with an amazingly abundant crop. They are trailing up a tripod of metal stakes. I feed occasionally, water lightly and leave them alone. Yes, we have endured a few frosty mornings this Winter, but frost hasn't slowed down my widdle snowpeas at all! So, now you know all my gardening secrets. Next week, how to avoid ripping your gardening gloves on metal stakes ...

brdlwyr
#361Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/13/15 at 11:47am

My peas are just starting.  I crowded the tomatoes - first garden in 15 years! 

Server crashed here so back here tomorrow with technician!

Mooney - C17 taking ACT now - I am hoping for an adequate score! Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#362Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/15/15 at 7:55am

Bdr, give peas a chance.

Good morning, peeps. I hate being back in the office already!

Bluemoon
#363Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/15/15 at 9:49am

Me too!

Leaving for Germany tomorrow, so this is my "finish up" day. Well, not quite - I'll be in here tomorrow before my flight.

Nice weekend - Newsies on Friday night (didn't like it any more than I did on Broadway), dinner with friends on Saturday and an IMAX film at the Air & Space museum yesterday. Dodged rain showers in between.

brdlwyr
#364Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/15/15 at 10:04am

Germany? Nice sausages!  Have fun! 

We have had rain every day for a week. The yard looks green and healthy but a little tired of wet deck and chairs. 

Big hockey game in Chicago tonight! 

Bluemoon
#365Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/15/15 at 10:33am

Brd - you should have struck up a friendly wager with You.

brdlwyr
#366Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/15/15 at 11:03am

We already beat her team!  

The city till be nuts if we win tonight! I am certain that C21 and C17 will go to Wrigley area after game if victorious.  

Mrs Brd is subbing at a mall up north - maybe she will sell to your sister! Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

Updated On: 6/15/15 at 11:03 AM

Bluemoon
#367Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/15/15 at 11:41am

HA! I've been to that mall - quite fancy! I think sister is working in Milwaukee today.

YouWantitWhen????
#368Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/15/15 at 12:16pm

Not much of a hockey fan, but I root for the Kings, not the Ducks - so there.  (And I root for the Dodgers, not the Angels, so there again...).

Happy Monday Adults.

The grind is calling - time to get back to it.

brdlwyr
#369Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/15/15 at 2:30pm

I like the Brooklyn team! Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

Mooney - the irony is that she is managing but only technically a "sales lead" - good for her ego.  She told me last night that she wants to rekindle her acting career. Needs new headshots and agent.  Her last agent - Ford Models was the WORST!  Did not take advantage of significant exposure from her silly commercial that has about 600K hits and an SNL parody.  

Bluemoon
#370Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/15/15 at 2:35pm

SNL parody?!? Do tell!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#371Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/16/15 at 7:57am

Good morning, kids! And, bon voyage to Moony!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#372Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/16/15 at 7:58am

Sure.  After that tidbit, he disappears!!

My friend's nieces stepdad had been diagnosed with cancer a while back.  He went under Hospice care a little bit ago.  He wanted to have a bbq with friends, relatives, folks he wanted.  They had it this past Saturday.  He was mingling, happy, talking to folks, etc.  Since it was really hot, he was periodically going inside to rest, etc.  His brother was inside chatting with him as he rested, then got up to go back outside.  His stepgrandson had gone in right before the brother walked out.  In the hallway, the brother hears the grandson, Opa!  Opa!  He goes back in the room and he had passed.   

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

brdlwyr
#373Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/16/15 at 10:35am

Nice story - great way to go out with friends and family! Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

Stanley Cup just a few miles away. Parade on Thursday! Usually runs by our building but construction everywhere in loop!

Funny quote fro Iaian - "Most triple threaty show!"

Updated On: 6/16/15 at 10:35 AM

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#374Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 6/16/15 at 8:25pm

Brd, I'll ask you on Friday whether you survived the Stanley Cup or not! 

Videos