News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!- Page 28

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#675Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/11/15 at 9:35am

Oh, it seems an age since I last joined my favourite adults.  Work has been a little hectic with publications that need reading, researching, writing, editing, something, an end-of-year function that required planning and people popping in to request strange things such as wanting to place a stained-glass window they created into an internal wall - an internal REINFORCED CONCRETE wall.  Yikes! At least the team had on-field success again.  Yes, a three-peat, a trilogy, a veritable happiness factory! Silverware's gleam can outshine any grumbling worker bee.

Hope all is well.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

brdlwyr
#676Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/11/15 at 10:21am

Very funny story!  The old adults have abandoned us!  Boobs is in prison so we will not here from him for many years.  Addy is now living in France and D2 opened a coffee shop in Wisilla, Alaska.  Mooney quit her job and has opened a center for former BWW addicts. 

Bluemoon
#677Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/11/15 at 2:32pm

....where we aren't helping any of the addicts, but we sure have a good time!

Veterans Day holiday and most of the region is off from work today (Federal Gov). made for a quick and breezy commute to school today. We had a half day of classes here today because we have parent-teacher conference from 1:00pm - 5"00pm and 6:00pm to 8:00pm. This is the day it sucks to be a teacher. As a happy administrator, I'm heading home early today!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#678Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/11/15 at 5:14pm

Hello.  My name is Hep and I'm a BWWer.

Is that how it works, Moony?!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

ALittleNorthofKansas Profile Photo
ALittleNorthofKansas
#679Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/11/15 at 5:36pm

Good evening BWWers.  Hope everything is going well for the Adults.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#680Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/11/15 at 6:25pm

Hi old friends.  Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#681Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/11/15 at 6:41pm

What do you say, Old Friends?!

Addy!!!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#682Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/11/15 at 11:51pm

Greetings from the Mile High city.

Back home tomorrow.

Next week off to Baltimore for a couple of days...

Crazy here.  So, all is normal.

Bluemoon
#683Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/12/15 at 8:26am

You - you must have snow!

'Morning! One day closer to the weekend. Just realized that my wedding anniversary fall on Thanksgiving Day this year. I guess I'm going to have to step up my meal game. Or make reservations.....

YouWantitWhen????
#684Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/12/15 at 9:30am

Yep, got a little snow yesterday in dowtown Denver, but it all pretty much melted away today. 

For the record, the hotel staff here were fantastic.

brdlwyr
#685Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/13/15 at 11:47am

Y - I have spent a lot of time in Denver over the years. Many cousins in CO! Love the city! 

Happy Weekend all! Football Saturday - playoffs. Stands will be packed! 

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#686Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/13/15 at 5:02pm

Stay warm, Brd. Go, Team!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#687Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/16/15 at 9:14am

Heya, kiddles!  What's shakin'?

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

brdlwyr
#688Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/16/15 at 10:11am

BWG - are you relaxing during your down time?  

Team won epic game! Semi finals Saturday!!

Crappy Monday - my clerk set hearings for Thursday - I am out of town and Friday - I have a 5 three state phone conference! angry

Bluemoon
#689Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/16/15 at 2:10pm

So basically, you have a crappy Monday and crappy Thursday and Friday to look forward to? I hope that Tuesday and Wednesday are at least decent!

YouWantitWhen????
#690Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/16/15 at 3:35pm

In Baltimore for meetings - a far too early flight to get here on time.   Nap time!

brdlwyr
#691Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/16/15 at 4:23pm

Was it a 2 am flight?  How many nights?

Actually most of the days will be fine,  I hate to have my partner cover my work! 

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#692Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/17/15 at 4:10pm

brd, catching up on old posts here.   I wish I'd moved to France!  

Hello to all.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#693Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/17/15 at 6:02pm

*waves*

Taking a FB break, but don't want to miss you guys!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#694Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/17/15 at 6:04pm

Hi, darlin'!  xox

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#695Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/17/15 at 8:15pm

Yes and no, brd!

I'm about ready to join you, JG!!  My Newsfeed has me bitching and cursing very loudly.  Moreso, than usual.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

YouWantitWhen????
#696Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/17/15 at 10:08pm

Last nightin Baltimore before I get to go home tomorrow night.  Lots of goings on here, and there are going to be a lot more to come...

But, I will be in NY in just about 3 weeks - so small blessings!  I just have to get back home, and then get my mom's house emptied out of the remaining furniture.  The counter-offer after inspection was accepted, and if the financaing is finalized, then escrow should close by mid-December. 

Here's to a better 2016!

JerseyGirl2
#697Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/18/15 at 4:46am

Hear, hear!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

JerseyGirl2
#698Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/18/15 at 4:46am

Apparently I needed to say it twice.

The terrorist attacks have just brought out a lot of ugly on social media. It has turned up the heat on a situation that was already horrible, in terms of the Syrian refugees. People are throwing around a great deal of I-told-you-sos. They don't care to hear the explanations. (It looks like the terrorists were IN Syria, but not Syran refugees. One may have come through on a refugee passport, but he landed in Belgium, not France. He got to France on his own.) They just think refugee=terrorist. They think Muslim=evil. They don't know one person in either category. Sweden has taken in more refugees per capita than any other country. Most people fully embraced this. This past week, they closed the borders. We've always had free travel between neighboring countries. Now you have to have your passport and refugees are stopped until they can prove that they traveled directly to Sweden without entering any other EU country. EU law is that the country they landed in is responsible for their care. Denmark has been openly letting them pass on to Sweden or Germany. Norway has made a FB page to discourage refugees from choosing them. There had been a strong move to get every country to help more. Now they are saying, "See? I told you so!" Mix that with the people taking advantage of the situation and it's enough to depress the most giving spirit. I happen to be married to one. We were trying to decide if it would be possible for us to take in an orphan. (With M's developmental issues, we feel it's best to wait for now.) Meanwhile, there are whole countries refusing to take ANYone.

On the other hand, all the fear mongering works on me. I am the one American in the area. I worry that my family will be targeted. Social media just makes that spin out of control. Bah. So, I needed a break. It was an addiction, really. 

Updated On: 11/18/15 at 04:46 AM

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#699Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 11/18/15 at 9:38am

It's an emotionally charged time for everyone.  Many opinions, some facts, and much fear.  

I pull back from FB from time to time.  I does become an obsession, and, while I am a fan of all it brings to my life and the connections that are available, I also know that it has the power to harm, if we let it.  

That's all interesting information, JG2.  And I think you're wise to wait and take your time making a decision about taking people in.  I'd love to say that you don't have anything to worry about, but nobody can say that with certainty these days.   The thing I really love is the thought and care you're putting into it.  

YWIW - I echo your sentiments.  Hear, hear!

Videos