News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!- Page 34

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#825Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 8:21am

Mornin'!  Well, I was only a couple of minutes late for work this morning, so I'm adjusting.  At this rate, I should be on time by Friday.  :-P

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#826Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 8:34am

It's weird leaving before you. BTW I'm glad I bought a squeegee to clean the windshields on these dewy mornings. 

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#827Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 8:47am

I like to live dangerously.  I put on the rear defroster and roll down the windows.  

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#828Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 9:19am

I tried that, but the windows don't clear until I get to the Sawgrass lol

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#829Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 9:24am

'Morning!

I was freezing in the office yesterday. We had temps in the 80s last week, so they shut off the heat. Monday morning? 40s and rain. Welcome to springtime in DC.

Broadwayboobs
#830Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 9:32am

Moony, I don't miss those mornings. Especially when I was waiting for the bus. 

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#831Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 12:11pm

It took about 3-4 hours for my av to change over yesterday.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#832Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 12:12pm

I don't remember what mine is.  Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

SonofMammaMiaSam
#833Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 12:13pm

Oh, yeah.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#834Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 12:16pm

Somms!  Yay!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#835Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 12:35pm

PODDIE!!! The gang is coming home. heart

SonofMammaMiaSam
#836Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 12:49pm

They finally upgraded the browser at work. 

Broadwayboobs
#837Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/15/16 at 12:59pm

They were afraid you'd quit if they didn't Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

Broadwayboobs
#838Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 8:08am

Morning peeps & peepers! Have a lovely Hump day. kiss

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#839Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 8:36am

Mornin'!  I was on time today, ahead of schedule.  Woot.

So, any fun St. Patty Day plans for the Adults?

Broadwayboobs
#840Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 9:04am

Yahoo!  Is it St.Patty or St. Paddy? Either way, in honor of my Irish friends, I may make soda bread Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

BTW LS, they opened the far right lane on US 1 a.k.a. Federal Hwy, so now I'm no longer "one of those people!" xo

Updated On: 3/16/16 at 09:04 AM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#841Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 9:31am

Hallo, kiddles!

i went to my friend's St. Patty's dinner Sunday.  I'll be going to my cousins tomorrow.

Boobs, give the ex a HB from me!  smiley

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#842Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 9:50am

Girly, you should text her. I'll text you her cell # in case you don't have it. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#843Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 9:53am

According to Google, it's St. Patty's Day.  See what happens when I post before finishing my coffee.  Not that it will stop me.

I don't think we're doing anything special.  Green beer doesn't do it for me.  I think living in England turned me into a beer snob.  I wouldn't even get one at the soccer match last week.  They only had Bud, Bud Light and Heineken.  I wasn't paying nine bucks for ****e beer.  

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#844Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 10:00am

I used to have her number when you were in Singapore.  Don't think it got switched over to my current phone. 

I wish I liked any color beer.  It's usually a cheaper option!  laugh

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#845Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 10:08am

I won't even eat a green bagel. The only green I like is money Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#846Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 10:42am

What about green M&Ms and jalapenos?

Broadwayboobs
#847Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 10:59am

I mean things dyed green. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

brdlwyr
#848Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 11:40am

Who are these adults????  Welcome back! I thought this thread was abandoned!

Broadwayboobs
#849Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/16/16 at 11:42am

Hey brd! It seems some of us got lost, but we always find our way back home. wink

Videos