News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!- Page 38

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#925Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/5/16 at 7:58am

Morning peeps & peepers! Welcome to Tuesday! I'm back to morning traffic.Good times!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#926Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/5/16 at 9:53am

Fun for you Moonie! Beach was great - lots of rain but good sun. The boys had fun and met some Chicago area girls and flirted for three days! 

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#927Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/5/16 at 10:55am

Moony, I didn't see anything in any of the articles I've read about why the backhoe was on the tracks.  Do they know?  

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#928Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/5/16 at 3:48pm

Girly - if they know, they haven't said.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#929Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/5/16 at 5:35pm

Moony, was this incident in a rural or built-up area? You would think it one of two possibilities - the driver decides that he could beat the train or, sadly, a suicide.  I don't know about the States, but down here, a train in a rural area is not something that would surprise a road user at a level crossing.  In the wide expanses of country areas, you can usually see, or at least hear a choo choo for miles around.  Very sad.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#930Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/6/16 at 7:50am

Morning peeps & peepers!  Happy Humpdy Dumpdy Day! 

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#931Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/6/16 at 10:18am

Last day of being a parent of minor children.  C17 turns C18 tomorrow! I FEEL OLD!!!

Broadwayboobs
#932Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/6/16 at 1:46pm

Congrats brd ! Mine are going to be 26 & 24 this year. Time flies! 

brdlwyr
#933Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/6/16 at 2:54pm

Yes it does! C22 is graduating this May!!!!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#934Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/6/16 at 6:22pm

Happy Birthday to C17turning18.  Brd, should we bring you a walker and a shawl, yet? 

cheeky

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#935Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/7/16 at 7:43am

Morning peeps & peepers! This week is almost over. The boss has been a little cray-cray all week, so I can't wait for it to end. I wonder what today will bring?  

Bluemoon
#936Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/7/16 at 8:20am

'Morning! Cold and pouring rain here today. Thinking fondly of faraway places......

Want to really feel old? Wait until your children reach their 30s. Ugh. It's hard to get people to believe that you gave birth at 14.

Broadwayboobs
#937Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/7/16 at 8:43am

Moony, there's a room for you in a warm sunny place whenever you're ready. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

You were 14 too? Actually my paternal grandmother WAS 14 when she got married. My grandfather was 21. That would never happen today without his a$$ being hauled off into court.

Bluemoon
#938Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/7/16 at 10:31am

HAHA! Old Italian custom, huh?

Broadwayboobs
#939Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/7/16 at 1:20pm

I believe it's what led to her downfall of smoking and drinking coffee from morning until night in later years. 

brdlwyr
#940Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/8/16 at 2:25pm

BB - are you working in Florida?

Where is D2?  

Broadwayboobs
#941Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/8/16 at 2:31pm

brd, I moved to Florida in August. I lost my job in March and decided it was time to make a move. Always said I would retire here, so why wait? 

Broadwayboobs
#942Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/11/16 at 8:01am

Morning peeps & peepers!  I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was very low key. Besides a little shopping with my cuz on Saturday I spent most of it chilling.  

Bluemoon
#943Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/11/16 at 9:23am

'Morning!

I spent most of it chilling, too - because it was friggin' CHILLY! I am so done with this cold weather!

Busy weekend at school with several events (it's that time of the year), followed by quiet, relaxing nights at home.The one sour note of the weekend was Friday night's season (series?) finale of Sleepy Hollow. It's going to take a while to recover from that one. So terribly sad!

Broadwayboobs
#944Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/11/16 at 10:25am

Moony, you have framily in South Florida waiting for you to visit. kiss

brdlwyr
#945Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/12/16 at 2:21pm

Mooney - we are getting ready for prom, graduation.  Thus far $450.00 on prom and we have not met his date.

Broadwayboobs
#946Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/12/16 at 3:04pm

brd, did you buy her prom gown? wink

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#947Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/12/16 at 7:05pm

$450! Wow, that is an expensive corsage!

Broadwayboobs
#948Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/13/16 at 8:07am

Morning peeps & peepers! Happy HUMP day! I hope the days are getting warmer up north.

Bluemoon
#949Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/13/16 at 12:41pm

A little. At least the sun is out and will be for the next 6 days.

Brd - $450 for a guy? Was that for tickets, tux and dinner? Did you throw in a limo, too? We're selling Prom tickets here this week. They're expensive ($85) but it includes a a "mocktail party" before the Prom, buffet dinner and dancing, bus transportation back to school for the Post-Prom party and admission to Post-Prom.

Videos