News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!- Page 37

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#900Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/27/16 at 10:12pm

Happy Easter to you, dear Hep!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#901Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/28/16 at 8:08am

Morning peeps and peepers! I hope everyone had a great Easter. I celebrated with my cousins. The one who is visited even graced us with her presence. My cousins who live here are from my Dad's side...P is from my Mom's side. It was nice having both sides represented. YES there were moments that I wish I had an eject button on P's chair that would have flown her back to Jersey. Luckily my other cousins are good at changing subjects. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#902Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/29/16 at 8:27am

Hallo!

if there's someone that needs a filter, it's her!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#903Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/29/16 at 8:35am

Morning peeps & peepers! 

Girly, she texted me at 4:30 that she was going food shopping. It was 7 o'clock and she still wasn't home. How does someone grocery shop for 2 1/2 hours?! 

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#904Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/29/16 at 10:04am

Maybe if you're stocking a brand new kitchen of everything!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#905Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/29/16 at 12:25pm

Well, she sounds....charming. *snort*

Happy post-holiday! At my desk, back in the office. I'm only working (and I use that term very loosely) from 9:00am to 2:00pm and I'm taking Friday off, so this should be a nice week. This camous is nice and quiet when there are no students or teachers. Virtual uinstruction may have some good points!

In other new, our Performing Arts department took 50 students to NYC for three days last week. A couple of kids got that really nasty stomach bug and their parents had to drive up to pick them up and then on the last day a chaperone tripped and fell in Central Park and broke her leg. She's having surgery in DC today. I'm SO glad I turned down the request to chaperone that trip! Heading up myself this weekend, for a much different kind of visit!

Broadwayboobs
#906Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/30/16 at 7:56am

Morning peeps & peepers!  

Moony, sorry to hear about your colleague. Are you seeing any shows this weekend?  LS and I have part 2 of the Las Olas Art festival this weekend. heart

Bluemoon
#907Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/30/16 at 9:28am

'Morning!

Boobs - yes! Addy and I are seeing 1776 on Saturday. It's kind of a special "luxury weekend" gift I'm giving myself.

The problem with Easter coming so early this year is that I keep thinking that it should be warmer outside during the break. It's appropriately chilly for March, I guess, but I wouldn't mind zipping right into May weather. Brrr!

Broadwayboobs
#908Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/30/16 at 9:44am

Moony, sounds like a fun weekend. I'll try and send you some warmer weather. kiss

Bluemoon
#909Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/30/16 at 10:00am

Greatly appreciated! I did get a new spring trench coat for the occasion, but even that might be too light.

Broadwayboobs
#910Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/30/16 at 10:14am

Bring a scarf and you'll be fine. I'm sure you have a scarf wink

Bluemoon
#911Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/30/16 at 10:41am

I do! And a baseball cap!

Broadwayboobs
#912Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/30/16 at 10:53am

That's all you need. My love will keep you warm xo

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#913Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/30/16 at 11:02am

Good, 'cause she'll inevitably lose the scarf somewhere.  Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

Broadwayboobs
#914Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/30/16 at 11:05am

Poddie!!!!  When you flying down for a visit?

Bluemoon
#915Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/30/16 at 2:16pm

It will be with my phone, cuz.

And my left shoe.

Broadwayboobs
#916Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/31/16 at 8:13am

Morning peeps & peepers!  I need all your prayers,so that I don't commit murder. Thanks in advance. kiss

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#917Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/31/16 at 9:08am

It's almost over.  You'll only have a few hours to get through later.  You made it this far!

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#918Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/31/16 at 10:19am

I keep telling myself that, but I'm afraid after last night that I may snap!

Bluemoon
#919Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/31/16 at 10:57am

Surely she can get an earlier flight home.

Or you can.

Broadwayboobs
#920Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 3/31/16 at 11:11am

Moony, she mentioned about extending her trip...I shot that down straight away! 

Broadwayboobs
#921Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/4/16 at 8:07am

Morning peeps & peepers! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. 

Bluemoon
#922Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/4/16 at 8:23am

I had the BEST weekend NYC! Lots of art, lots of food, lots of Addy and 1776! Almost didn't make it home yesterday, but that would have been OK, too.

Broadwayboobs
#923Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/4/16 at 9:53am

Moony, I'm glad you finally made it home safe & sound kiss

Bluemoon
#924Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/4/16 at 12:18pm

Me too! We passed through the crash site on the way to Wilmington. That backhoe was in five large sections, burned and melted beyond recognition. The debris was spread out for a half a mile. Very sad.

Videos