News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 163

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4050Can the Adults Please Smoke? Just another Manic Monday!
Posted: 7/30/12 at 10:18am

Hey, hey, kid!

Welcome back, Miz Moony!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4051Can the Adults Please Smoke? Just another Manic Monday!
Posted: 7/30/12 at 10:54am

How was your weekend, girly?

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4052Can the Adults Please Smoke? Just another Manic Monday!
Posted: 7/30/12 at 11:38am

Well, I went to the third, and last (I HOPE for a while) bridal shower yesterday. It was pretty good, as far as showers go, I guess. Now, I have to wait until the end of September to get the last two weddings over with. Both, in the same weekend. The Saturday, down Barnegat somewhere and on the Sunday, out on Long Island. That Monday, I'll pass out. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Just another Manic Monday!

I've been following the storm damage in Freehold since Friday night. Unbelievable. I can't imagine.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4053Can the Adults Please Smoke? Just another Manic Monday!
Posted: 7/30/12 at 11:58am

Busy Busy Girly! I have a wedding Friday night for a former co worker. But I think that is it for the year as far as I am aware. And with the engagement party over, my maid of honor duties should be done until sometime next year.

I saw some pictures of that, but didn't get the full story. Need to go research what happened. Crazy weather in these parts lately.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4054Can the Adults Please Smoke? Just another Manic Monday!
Posted: 7/30/12 at 12:09pm

Oh, and of course, I was into the Olympics starting!! I'm annoyed at the coverage, though. If NBC is going to show it in time delay, THEN DON'T F*CKING POST THE OUTCOME OF EVENTS BEFORE YOU AIR THEM!! Same with CNN. I'm signed up to receive BREAKING NEWS e-mails. Finding out at 2:30 on Saturday afternoon that Michael Phelps didn't get Gold is not F*CKING BREAKING NEWS!! Any why the hell are you spoiling it?? So now, I'm not opening those e-mails. I'll either have to do that or unsubscribe until the Olympics is over.

I don't do engagement parties. Luckily, no one I know in recent years has had one.

But, of course, my weekend wasn't nearly as exciting as Boob's winning some moola!!

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4055Can the Adults Please Smoke? Just another Manic Monday!
Posted: 7/30/12 at 12:43pm

Hello, hello, hello!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4056Can the Adults Please Smoke? Just another Manic Monday!
Posted: 7/30/12 at 1:36pm

D2!!! How's the puppy?

Girly - I watched the opening ceremony on friday and was pretty bored. And the commentary was atrocious! I tried to turn in to some of the events during the weekend but always caught something random and unexciting.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4057Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 7:21am

Morning peeps!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4058Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 7:54am

Hi. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  TTTTTuesday!!!

"unleash the girly"

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4059Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 7:58am

Good morning!

Girly seems pretty chipper this morning!

Broadwayboobs
#4060Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:02am

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  TTTTTuesday!!!

Perhaps this will bring all the adults to the yard.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Updated On: 7/31/12 at 08:02 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4061Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:07am

G'morning!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4062Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:10am

You forgot muffins or cupcakes or chocolate to entice Moony. Though I'm sure we're enticement enough. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  TTTTTuesday!!!

So-so Tink.

Oh, and a package came yesterday. It's not huge, but it's not tiny. It's a box about 12x12x12 or so. It can't be my Pancake Lady cause it's not nearly heavy enough to be pottery. In fact, it feels like it could almost be an empty box. Hmmm.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 7/31/12 at 08:10 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4063Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:16am

Pancake Lady?

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4064Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:28am

that was an oddly cryptic message

Bluemoon
#4065Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:32am

Pancake Lady? Is she related to the Muffin Man? Do they serve all-day breakfast? Do they deliver?

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4066Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:33am

BTW girly -

Bluemoon
#4067Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:35am

If this is the Pancake Lady, I'm keenly disappointed. Keenly.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4068Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:39am

LOL!!! It's all Boob's fault. I know it says cheese, but these folks don't know what they're talking about.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230830085824?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

ADAM!!!!

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 7/31/12 at 08:39 AM

Bluemoon
#4069Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:48am

Well, unless she has food under her skirt, I'm not interested. Let's go back to the notion of the Muffin Man .....

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4070Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:50am

I made a chocolate pound cake last night, moony. There are some leftovers in the kitchen.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4071Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 8:57am

Well, once you make the pancakes, they'll be under her skirt!

Boob's had a couple, and gave me one. Because it's Polish pottery, and I'm Polish. LOL!!! My sister-in-law saw it when they were here for Christmas and thought it was cute, so now they're getting one. When I told my cousin about it and showed her a pic, she said that now she needed one. So, now I bought two of them to give to them both.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4072Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 9:11am

Tink - you have my address, right?

Girly - is that designed to keep the pancakes warm? There doesn't seem to be much "waiting time" in my house to warrent a warmer.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4073Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 9:14am

I've actually been craving pancakes and this conversation is not helping it....

Broadwayboobs
#4074Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 9:15am

HC loves my pancake lady. He makes the pancakes, stacks them under her skirt and they stay warm until they're all done and we can sit down and eat them together. Moony, she is also oven safe so you can put the oven on warm and keep her in there with the pancakes and they stay nice and warm until you're ready to eat.

Videos