News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 165

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4100Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 7:58am

OMG! OMG! OMG!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm getting all teary eyed over here! Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Tremendous Thursday

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#4101Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 8:01am

Ha ha ha! A little Bernie.

"I said her name's not Bernie! It's RALPH!"

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Bluemoon
#4102Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 8:25am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I figured this news would be coming sometime this year - yay for all three of you!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4103Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 8:51am

A little "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" quote there? LOL

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4104Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 10:04am

OMG Congrats!!!!! That is fantastic news!!!!

Mornin.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4105Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 10:14am

Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!

Congrats!

JerseyGirl2
#4106Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 12:14pm

Cheyenne for a boy and Audra for a girl?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4107Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 12:31pm

Donna if it's a girl, Murphy if it's a boy?

Patti Lu if it's a girl, Lou Pone if it's a boy?

I'll stop now.

Maybe. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Tremendous Thursday

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4108Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 12:32pm

One more, and then I'll stop:

Rath if it's a girl, Namo if it's a boy.

Okay, I think I'm done.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4109Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 12:37pm

Nah, you've got to mix the Swedish with the Southern.
Boy: Sven Bob
Girl: Agneta Jo

JerseyGirl2
#4110Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 12:42pm

Duh. Sara if it's a girl, but pronounce it Sadah.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4111Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 12:44pm

Sven Bob!!!!! I am totally naming my next cat that! Hell I might just rename Scorpio right now!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

Broadwayboobs
#4112Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 12:55pm

Going to Bloomfield H.S. tonight to see my old theatre groups production of "The Wedding Singer" I'm more excited about seeing the kids I used to do the shows with. OMG kids???....they're now moms, dads and gays Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Tremendous Thursday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#4113Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 12:55pm

Going to Bloomfield H.S. tonight to see my old theatre groups production of "The Wedding Singer" I'm more excited about seeing the kids I used to do the shows with. OMG kids???....they're now moms, dads and gays Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Tremendous Thursday

JerseyGirl2
#4114Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 1:34pm

The Swede came on here trying to figure out who everyone was. It was pretty cute. lol She accurately guessed Deets and Girlie right away.

Bluemoon
#4115Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 1:56pm

My sister was on here a few weeks ago and wanted to know why I wanted to smoke. Sigh.

I LOVE the name Sven Bob.

Broadwayboobs
#4116Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 2:07pm

I can't believe the Swede didn't know who I was. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Tremendous Thursday

You know Moony in Thailand "smoke" has a whole other meaning. Let's just say your sister's question would have been "who do you want to smoke?" LOL

Broadwayboobs
#4117Can the Adults Please Smoke? FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 8/3/12 at 7:16am

Monring peeps! They did a good show last night. I can't believe they actually have mikes now,a great orchestra and a/c!!!! Lucky bastards! It was nice seeing the old gang...lots of laughs!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4118Can the Adults Please Smoke? FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 8/3/12 at 7:22am

Did your Sally kill? Can the Adults Please Smoke?  FUN FRIDAY!

Good morning, peeples.

JerseyGirl2
#4119Can the Adults Please Smoke? FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 8/3/12 at 8:02am

Afternoon, yanks.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4120Can the Adults Please Smoke? FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 8/3/12 at 8:08am

Hallo!

Myles is 7 years old today! I can't believe it. Stop the madness!!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4121Can the Adults Please Smoke? FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 8/3/12 at 8:25am

G'morning, good afternoon, and in case I don't see you later, good evening. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  FUN FRIDAY!

Bluemoon
#4122Can the Adults Please Smoke? FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 8/3/12 at 8:27am

'Morning, all!

Fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until 7:20am. Yipes! Made it in just in time for my 8:30 meeting.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4123Can the Adults Please Smoke? FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 8/3/12 at 8:33am

I fell asleep at 5:30 last night and slept until 7 this morning. oops. But guess I needed the sleep.

Or Serenity drugged me to get some cuddle time in. Could go either way.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4124Can the Adults Please Smoke? FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 8/3/12 at 8:57am

You suffer from insomnia, right? You definitely needed it!! So many people I know have trouble sleeping. I do once in a while, and I can't imagine what it's like as an on-going thing.

Heh...love the time stamp on my first post. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  FUN FRIDAY!

"unleash the girly"

Videos