News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 164

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4075Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 9:17am

Yes. As you make them, you put them in there, and the whole thing can go in the oven to keep them warm as you keep making the pancakes.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#4076Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 9:22am

Pancakes go from the pan to my mouth. Do you even KNOW me????

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4077Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 9:27am

What were we thinking. Must be dementia.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4078Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 9:31am

Boobs, didn't see your post. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  TTTTTuesday!!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4079Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 12:11pm

I'm with Moony. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  TTTTTuesday!!!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4080Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 1:25pm

This past weekend I had my 30th HS reunion.

What a mental mind...

Apparently, I don't look much different. I am not quite sure if that is a good or bad thing.

It was great seeing some of my old friends who I had lost touch with. But, I did note that we had our own "Real Housewives" table with predictable members.

Happy Tuesday Adults.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4081Can the Adults Please Smoke? TTTTTuesday!!!
Posted: 7/31/12 at 2:11pm

Reconnecting is always a good thing!

I had some funky nightmares last night. I don't fully remember the details other than they were odd and scary. I hope they do not come back tonight.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Broadwayboobs
#4082Can the Adults Please Smoke? AUGUST1st?????
Posted: 8/1/12 at 7:25am

Morning peeps! Where has the summer gone?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4083Can the Adults Please Smoke? AUGUST1st?????
Posted: 8/1/12 at 7:44am

G'morning

I had a weird dream last night -- J2 was invited to speak for Obama and we were picked up by his security detail and rode in the limo with him. I had to stop off at Artisanal ( which looked strangely like a Pancake House ) to tell Boobs and Moony we couldn't meet them for dinner because we were going to dinner with the President. Boobs and Moony didn't believe me until Obama walked in to tell me we were going to be late. Boobs dove under the table and Moony fainted. As I left with Obama, I heard Boobs say from under the table "Girly's gonna be so pissed."

I swear I didn't have a drink last night.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 8/1/12 at 07:44 AM

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4084Can the Adults Please Smoke? AUGUST1st?????
Posted: 8/1/12 at 7:45am

Mornin' peeps ... I'm back.

Boobs, seriously, it's August and I just now had my first vacation days of the summer. And, there were only two of them. Something is very wrong in SoMMSieland.

Broadwayboobs
#4085Can the Adults Please Smoke? AUGUST1st?????
Posted: 8/1/12 at 7:54am

Deet, that is f*cking hysterical! I could hear me saying that too LOL

SOMMSY, I'm taking the week of the 13th off just to feel like there was a summer.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4086Can the Adults Please Smoke? AUGUST1st?????
Posted: 8/1/12 at 8:06am

I have no vacation time scheduled right now, I have to fix that. My Philly roadtrip got postponed for August because of my friend's work schedule, but I still need to do something.

Morning and happy Wednesday!!!

D2 - that is hilarious! I like that even in your dreams you have to fear girly!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4087Can the Adults Please Smoke? AUGUST1st?????
Posted: 8/1/12 at 8:13am

I'm sure Girly's going to like that too, Tink. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  AUGUST1st?????

Bluemoon
#4088Can the Adults Please Smoke? AUGUST1st?????
Posted: 8/1/12 at 9:26am

Excuse me, but what were we having for dinner? Forget Obama and Girly - get to the imnportant details!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4089Can the Adults Please Smoke? AUGUST1st?????
Posted: 8/1/12 at 10:13am

something with beef and cheese?

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#4090Can the Adults Please Smoke? AUGUST1st?????
Posted: 8/2/12 at 6:28am

Well, since yesterday kind of sucked with all the Chick-Fil-A nonsense and it made me cry three times and THEN I woke up and the first thing I read made me cry again, I needed to share some joy today. We are going to wait a couple of weeks for the big announcement on Facebook, but I figured I could share with the framily. I made several funny/cute graphics, but this one I made just to share here.

Guess what?!

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  AUGUST1st?????

Look quick before someone tattles on me for copyright infringement! lol
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Broadwayboobs
#4091Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 7:32am

Morning peeps! Amber if that means what I think it does....CONGRATS!!! I couldn't be happier for the 2 of you ummmmm 3!!!!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4092Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 7:35am

Another cat, Amber? Really!?! Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Tremendous Thursday

G'mornng

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4093Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 7:37am

Omagawd. That's some news.

Good morning, peeps and peekers.

JerseyGirl2
#4094Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 7:39am

Yup. There's a cinnamon bun in the Swede's oven. :) We're thrilled, of course.

Thanks, guys. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Tremendous Thursday

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Broadwayboobs
#4095Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 7:41am

And this is why it's Tremendous Thursday!!!! *does happy dance*

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4096Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 7:45am

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Tremendous Thursday

JerseyGirl2
#4097Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 7:45am

If it's a girl, we're trying to decide between Elphaba and Idina. If it's a boy, Fiyero or Norbert. Keepin' it classy, you know?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4098Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 7:47am

My vote is Bernadette if it's a girl, and Peter if it's a boy.

Broadwayboobs
#4099Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tremendous Thursday
Posted: 8/2/12 at 7:48am

I second that^^^^^

Videos