Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.

#1

BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

Greetings to all fellow collectors!

As in previous years, I make my way to New York City at this time of year to attend the BCEFA flea market. Always on the lookout for wonderful one of a kind items and signed playbills to add to my collection.

Curious to know if many of you are attending and what your wishlist consists of this year.
If any of you cannot attend this year are looking for specific items, please not hesitate to list them here or private message me and I will do my best to reach out to some of you as I have done in previous years.

I always enjoying meeting fellow collectors at the market.

Happy hunting!!

Updated On: 9/19/26 at 09:42 PM

#2

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

I'm so excited to FINALLY be going to my first flea this year! My top items to get are one of the Hadestown Persephone candles along with any exclusive items from Suffs, Ragtime (Lincoln Center), and Come From Away. Plus whatever other fun stuff I can find!

If anyone has tips/insight for the best tables to look for items from those shows (Hadestown will have its own table but the others won't) let me know!
you found your heart but left a part of you behind <3
#3

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

I’ve been a bunch over the years and always have a nice time. I hope it’s not too crowded and it’s a nice day. I’ll be out of town in London seeing shows so I’ll have to miss this year.
#4

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

There’s a potential nor’easter moving in this weekend so everyone is holding their breath waiting to see what happens. The flea hasn’t been canceled or changed dates in almost 20 years and from talking to friends yesterday, it amazingly doesn’t sound like they have a backup plan ready to go.

#5

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

Jordan Catalano said: "There’s a potential nor’easter moving in this weekend so everyone is holding their breath waiting to see what happens. The flea hasn’t been canceled or changed dates in almost 20 years and from talking to friends yesterday, it amazingly doesn’t sound like they have a backup plan ready to go."

You think they could all bumrush the now Defunct Roseland Ballroom and turn it into a sweatbox again.

#6

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

I've gone twice and would never go again. I've never encountered more rudeness, shoving and ugly behavior than at this event. I am a very patient person and the attendees wore me out within an hour. Super annoying and most offerings were garbage.
"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello
#7

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

Jordan Catalano said: "There’s a potential nor’easter moving in this weekend so everyone is holding their breath waiting to see what happens. The flea hasn’t been canceled or changed dates in almost 20 years and from talking to friends yesterday, it amazingly doesn’t sound like they have a backup plan ready to go."

I just DM’d Broadway Cares and they said they’re watching the situation closely with a professional meteorologist who regularly advises them

#8

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

I was just coming on here to see if anyone had heard anything about contingency plans for Sunday. I've been going for almost 15 years now and it seems our good luck with weather may have finally run out, but we'll see!
#9

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

Just got off the phone with BCEFA as I’m traveling from Montreal to attend the flea market this year. I was reassured by the person that answered the phone that it will be happening come rain or shine, but she could not specifically say whether or not it will be transferred indoors should the weather be worse than expected.
Time will tell!!

#10

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

northlandfan said: "Just got off the phone with BCEFA as I’m traveling from Montreal to attend the flea market this year. I was reassured by the person that answered the phonethat it will be happening come rain or shine, but she could not specifically say whether or not it will be transferred indoors shouldthe weather be worse than expected.
Time will tell!!
"

Thank you so much for sharing this info!! I haven’t missed the flea ever since moving here from San Francisco and this has been the highlight of the year for me.

#11

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

Glad to hear you’re going as well. Please let me know what items you are searching for as I am searching for quite a few items myself from some of the newer shows such as opening night gifts. Perhaps we can combine forces. Feel free to answer me here or you can private message me as well.
Thanks

#17

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

I just got here so I could park near the venue and there is already a line about 30 people long to get in.


Strap in, folks.


Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm
#18

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

Hi

How bad is the weather and is there an area where you can shelter from the rain?

Please let me know if they will start allowing the wait line to enter the building…

Thx!

#19

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

northlandfan said: "Hi

How bad is the weather and is there an area where you can shelter from the rain?

Please let me know if they will start allowing the wait line to enter the building…

Thx!
"

Doors will not open until 10am.


"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"
#20

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

Update: The line is now down 34th and wrapped around to 9th Avenue. Projected opening to begin screening is 9:30am.

Also, bags will be check and don’t think about bringing snacks or drinks other than a bottle of water. They are using the standard ballroom rules


Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm
#21

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

Line is now snaking all the way down 35th Street. If arriving by subway, take the 35th street exit off the A,C,E since the line is essentially there now. Crazy!

#22

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

The line for the flea market now goes down 34th from Manhattan Center to 8th, along up 8th to 35th, then down 35th back to 8th, and is now looping back down 8th toward 34th. Absolutely insane, they should’ve just postponed.

Can’t wait hours in line today, unfortunately, but if anyone sees anything from The Band’s Visit or Jagged Little Pill and can let me know, it’d be appreciated!
#24

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

WldKingdomHM said: "All of you acting like this never happened before"

It's literally been 20 years since it last happened at a different venue and yeah, it sucked then too.

I don't understand the lack of planning for this after that prior disastrous event...

Updated On: 9/27/26 at 10:41 AM

#25

Re: BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2026 Collectors Unite

At this point, I think Broadway Cares should put the event on pause for the next few years to reevaluate it as a whole, maybe vow for a virtual option, doing it twice a year, or making it a paid tier event. Either way I think the Broadway Flea Market in its current form needs to end cause if it’s gonna keep operating the way it is, someone is going to get severely injured even worse killed

Latest Posts

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59