News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

"Best Musical" 2007 TONY Contenders- Page 10

"Best Musical" 2007 TONY Contenders

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#225'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:25pm

This thread needs to stop. Aladdin, why the hell would you make a joke about slitting your wrists? That's not something to joke about. At all.

Oh, and if Becoz is Sherie, than I'm Julia Murney.

Julian2
#226'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:26pm

"Well then I'm a cartoon character"

Obviously.

I have several names, one is Julian2. I am also The Opps Girl. But cross me, and I become Bitch Dooku!

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#227'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:27pm

I just said I was sorry ok, I know its not funny, my siblings have done it..now none of this has anything to do with the thread

ThankstoPhantom
#228'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:28pm

Aladdin has given us the Sesame Street Lesson of the day!

How to properly use its/it's: Its is the possessive. It's is the contraction for it is...

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#229'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:29pm

Yes todays lesson was-Slitting wrists is bad and not a laughing matter

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#230'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:34pm

"Oh, and if Becoz is Sherie, than I'm Julia Murney."

Wait your avatar isn't Julia...

Lizzya9
#231'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:34pm

FutureAladdin I love you! You are the coolest person on this board and the only one that actually has a brain and knows what I'm talking about.

Becoz - you are a freaking loser and need serious help if you ever expect to have friends or people that respect you.

to everyone else - it's a JOKE! why the hell did that offend you but then SA doesn't? you need to get a life and talk to real people in the world instead if sitting in your dark empty apartments rocking back and forth in a ball on the ground mouthing Sondheim lyrics and in your spare time from that coming on a stupid theatre nerd message board and criticizing anyone who doesn't think exactly like you do! and btw Disney shows are much more than just a name, they are the best shows in Broadway history BY FAR and you just can't seem to deal with that. GET A LIFE!

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#232'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:37pm

Lizzya9 Thanks You're cool too!!!
AND TO ALL... YOU WANNA SEE THE REAL SESAME STREET

'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Updated On: 2/18/07 at 04:37 PM

ThankstoPhantom
#233'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:40pm

Lizzya9!

SPRING AWKENING is written to show people how terrible situations can be! The suicide is SAD in that show, NOT promoted. It shows how unfortuantely teenagers result to suicide.

By the way, I live in New England, lead a healthy lifestyle, have a thriving social life, and hold a job. You don't know me, so shut up.

How to properly use its/it's: Its is the possessive. It's is the contraction for it is...
Updated On: 2/18/07 at 04:40 PM

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#234'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:42pm

AND ThankstoPhantom You don't know any of us so you can't call anyone out...btw Lizzya9 I'll send you a myspace Friend request, it'll show up as Colton

Jellylorum Profile Photo
Jellylorum
#235'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:44pm

Oh, hi. Thank heaven you're here. You look absolutely terrific, honestly.

I still can't believe that I'm actually Little Edie. Wow.

"It's a goddamn beautiful day, shut up!"
Updated On: 2/18/07 at 04:44 PM

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#236'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:46pm

Wow Little Edie you look great, how have you been doing?

ThankstoPhantom
#237'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:47pm

I'm calling you assholes out on your own immaturity displayed through these boards...I was angry that Lizzy assumes our acutal day-today lives.

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#238'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders

Spring Awakening doesn't offend me. There is nothing in the show that offends me. (And by the way lizzy, Iam your age and have a good social life and good grades. Just FYI) FutureAladdin's joke, however, did offend me. I do not know anyone who slits their wirsts, but it's a subject that should never be joked about. EVER.

And Lizzy, I respect Becoz. She posts with a great amount of maturity. You, however, do not have my respct. The way you post is very immature. Calling us "losers" who nedd to "get a life" doesn't get a person's repsect.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.
Updated On: 2/18/07 at 04:47 PM

Jellylorum Profile Photo
Jellylorum
#239'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders

I'm good. I like how they made a musical about me.

The only problem is, I can't get this thumbtack into the wall. I think I have the saddest life.

"It's a goddamn beautiful day, shut up!"

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#240'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:49pm

" I'm calling you assholes out on your own immaturity displayed through these boards...I was angry that Lizzy assumes our acutal day-today lives. "
And I'm calling you a f&cking retard that you think you are so superior...News update: NO ONE IN THE WORLD CAN BE PERFECT!! So get off your high horse and make something of yourself

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#241'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:51pm

Cool, I'm queen of the pirates!

... oh wait, I got terrible reviews out-of-town. Damn. 'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders

Aladdin is just the bastion of maturity and wit on this thread today. What a winner!

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#242'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:51pm

"I'm good. I like how they made a musical about me.

The only problem is, I can't get this thumbtack into the wall. I think I have the saddest life. " Well I'm glad they made a musical out of you...I'm sorry about the thumbtack problem though

ThankstoPhantom
#243'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:52pm

I know I am not perfect. I've struggled personally my whole life with my personality, looks, etc. I just can't stand it when people are as ignorant as the two of you.

Updated On: 2/18/07 at 04:52 PM

alliez92092
#244'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:52pm

Hahaha fine, then I'm a mix of myself and Lea Michele.

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#245'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:53pm

"Aladdin is just the bastion of maturity and wit on this thread today. What a winner! "
Thanks you....but I never said I was mature so I'll hand this one over to ThankstoPhantom

operasinger Profile Photo
operasinger
#246'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:53pm

okay everyone. I know futurealaddin personally, and I know that he didn't mean anything by that comment about slitting his wrists. It's an inside joke, and I know that it isn't funny for the people that don't know about it. So please drop it. He didn't mean any harm by saying it. This topic is for the Tony's. Not about people's personal lives.
I think that Mary Poppins is going to be nominated. It's an amazing show. I got the chance to see a little bit of it in London while waiting for Les Miserables, and let me tell you, it's AMAZING!

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#247'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:55pm

"I know I am not perfect. I've struggled personally my whole life with my personality, looks, etc. I just can't stand it when people are as ignorant as the two of you. "
I love how you changed what you originally wrote, and guess what? You aren't the only person in high school who isn't struggling..I can't stand it when people like you only think that you are the only one who struggles...Now lets get back to what we think about the nom.
Updated On: 2/18/07 at 04:55 PM

ThankstoPhantom
#248'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:55pm

All I changed was excess stuff about me training to be an actor, and me calling you pa.

And by the way, I never said I'm the only who stuggles.

Edited because of a small phrase mistake.

Updated On: 2/18/07 at 04:55 PM

alliez92092
#249'Best Musical' 2007 TONY Contenders
Posted: 2/18/07 at 4:56pm

I'm pretty sure that Phantom doesn't think they're the only one who's suffering.

And Aladdin brought this upon himself. Don't make a joke about slitting wrists and expect it to be taken lightly.

Videos