News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Broadway Discounts

All So Ozmopolitan
#925BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/17/23 at 10:36am

Matty, yes you can purchase Broadway Week tickets at the box office w/o fees! I visited three on Tuesday and they were all ready to apply the promo code once I asked for Broadway Week tickets.

JasonC3
#926BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/17/23 at 11:10am

Midwesterner2 said: "Does Sweeney Todd or Merrily We Roll Along ever offer discounts? I will be visiting the first of November. Thanks! And, sorry if I missed it in this thread!"

I've never seen discounts for Sweeney but I have gotten great weekday tickets the day before or day of that had dropped around $50 in price from their original amount on Ticketmaster.

itsshowtime2
#927BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/17/23 at 11:22am

I got a $99 (total with fees) orchestra seat to Sweeney on a random sale on TodayTix last month. Got seat U 20.

mattyp4
#928BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/17/23 at 11:52am

All So Ozmopolitan said: "Matty, yes you can purchase Broadway Week tickets at the box office w/o fees! I visited three on Tuesday and they were all ready to apply the promo code once I asked for Broadway Week tickets."

Thank you! I actually just went to the box office shortly after posting my message. But you are correct: I was able to score Broadway Week tix no problem. 

I got Sweeney Todd tickets. They didn't have any pairs at the regular price (not interested in that $125 upgrade) so I bought two singles relatively close together. :P

Pickings are so slim (this is actually my first Broadway Week purchase in the 21 years I've lived here) but whatever. I'm glad to have gotten the discount. 

yyys
#929BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/17/23 at 11:58am

I've seen this happen on todaytix several day before the show...

itsshowtime2 said: "I got a $99 (total with fees) orchestra seat to Sweeney on a random sale on TodayTix last month. Got seat U 20."

NYCtheaterguy
#930BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/17/23 at 6:28pm

Friends are coming in to town and want to see Wicked (don't even...) and looking for discounts.  They are coming late September, so outside the Broadway Week window.  What discount options are available?  I don't see it listed at TKTS Live.  Are discount codes out there?

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#931BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/17/23 at 6:34pm

Wicked still prints money year ‘round, so discounts are super rare. Can’t remember last time I saw one for Wicked on Theatermania, BroadwayBox etc. And not sure it ever pops up at TKTS aside from maybe the dark and bleak winter months between holiday crowds and spring tourists. That’ll be a tough one. 

All So Ozmopolitan
#932BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/18/23 at 8:31am

I wouldn't anticipate any discounts or promo codes for Wicked - especially around that time as it'll be entering the month of their 20th Anniversary on Broadway. For cheaper tickets, my best suggestion would be the in-person and/or digital lotteries. Wicked also has $69 student tickets and $79 military tickets at the box office with proof of a respective ID. 

Narfiepoo
#933BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/20/23 at 4:13pm

I’m looking to take the in-laws to Book of Mormon, Saturday Sept 2, 2pm matinee. Two days short of Broadway Week, and broadwaybox’s code is only good for shows until August 27. Anyone know of any other codes that might include my date?

Thank you in advance!

Elsie2
#934BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/21/23 at 2:42am

Does anyone have any new codes for The Cottage? Looking to go end of September and the only code I've seen runs out beginning of the month. 

BernadettevsPatti
#935BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/23/23 at 11:49am

I’m looking for a code for now. Do you happen to have one? I’d really appreciate it.

perfectpenguin
#936BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 5:08pm

Has anyone seen one for Dracula - A Comedy of Terrors? Cheapest tickets are $134 including fees. I’m surprised a discount code hasn’t been released yet. 

Updated On: 8/28/23 at 05:08 PM

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#937BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 5:52pm

Why would you want to spend LESS at my friend's show? Ha. But seriously, the seats are $110, so don't make sh*t up. Thanks! 

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#938BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 6:05pm

perfectpenguin said: "Has anyone seen one for Dracula - A Comedy of Terrors? Cheapest tickets are $134 including fees. I’m surprised a discount code hasn’t been released yet."

I keep checking for this too on TDF or discount sites. I don’t think it has been selling out.

perfectpenguin
#939BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 6:11pm

Sutton Ross said: "Why would you want to spend LESS at my friend's show? Ha. But seriously, the seats are $110, so don't make sh*t up. Thanks!

"

Dear lord. Take a minute to check ticket prices before you reply and get proven wrong. This show is selling tickets for $134 total ($119 + $15 fees). 

perfectpenguin
#940BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 6:16pm

n2nbaby said: "perfectpenguin said: "Has anyone seen one for Dracula - A Comedy of Terrors? Cheapest tickets are $134 including fees. I’m surprised a discount code hasn’t been released yet."

I keep checking for this too on TDF or discount sites. I don’t think it has been selling out.
"

Not on show score either which I thought it would be. The date I’m looking at has a handful is seats sold but all remaining tickets are $134 which is over budget for me. 

smidge2
#941BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 6:51pm

perfectpenguin said: "Sutton Ross said: "Why would you want to spend LESS at my friend's show? Ha. But seriously, the seats are $110, so don't make sh*t up. Thanks!

"

Dear lord. Take a minute to check ticket prices before you reply and get proven wrong. This show is selling tickets for $134 total ($119 + $15 fees).
"

Weekends are higher. Sutton must have just checked weekdays.

Sutton Ross
#942BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 6:51pm

Dear lord. Take a minute to check ticket prices before you reply and get proven wrong. This show is selling tickets for $134 total ($119 + $15 fees)."

Oh, sweetheart. Check a random Monday or Tuesday in November. Its 99 bux plus fees which equals......110. For front row. Yikes. How embarrassing. Was it about men around here not being able to deal with being dead ass wrong? LOLZ. 

Sutton Ross
#943BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 6:53pm

smidge2 said: "perfectpenguin said: "Sutton Ross said: "Why would you want to spend LESS at my friend's show? Ha. But seriously, the seats are $110, so don't make sh*t up. Thanks!

"

"

Weekends are higher. Sutton must have just checked weekdays.
"

Yup, weekdays.  But he stated that "This is selling tickets for $134 total" which is bulls*it, of course. 

perfectpenguin
#944BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 7:00pm

Sutton Ross said: "Dear lord. Take a minute to check ticket prices before you reply and get proven wrong. This show is selling tickets for $134 total ($119 + $15 fees)."

Oh, sweetheart. Check a random Monday or Tuesday in November. Its 99 bux plus fees which equals......110. For front row. Yikes. How embarrassing. Was it about men around here not being able to deal with being dead ass wrong? LOLZ.

"

LOLZ it’s cute you think I’m a guy. Female here and guess what, I’m not checking random Mondays or Tuesdays in November. I’m checking the dates that I can go and all of those dates are selling for …..134. I’m done here. 

Sutton Ross
#945BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 7:15pm

Sorry, women are always smarter around here so I didn't think I was talking to one. Next time, maybe say you're looking for a specific date because making a blanket statement of all tickets are $134 is simply untrue. I'll be getting a promo code in a few days tho and I'll post it here. 

JasonC3
#946BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/28/23 at 8:28pm

Seems like an apt time to remind people of the Ignore Message Board Users function.  It really makes the site much more pleasant.

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#947BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/29/23 at 10:57am

Does anyone know of a Back to the future code for mid October? Thank you!

Lunalaaaaaaaa
#948BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/30/23 at 10:53am

Does anyone have an updated code for Little Shop?

Ernest_Shackleton
#949BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 8/30/23 at 3:58pm

Any word on Labor Day weekend discounts?

Videos