News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Broadway Discounts

Voter
#975BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/21/23 at 2:54pm

$49 for Jaja’s African Hair Braiding

Use code: JJWELCOME

Telecharge Offers

mattmarkowski99 Profile Photo
mattmarkowski99
#976BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/21/23 at 10:45pm

Is there another code for The Shark is Broken? SBDM621 seems to be invalid now.

forfivemoreminutes
#977BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/22/23 at 5:16pm

Any discount codes available for &Juliet? I know it's on TKTS if not. :)

flthrillseeker
#978BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/22/23 at 10:20pm

Does anyone know if the discount codes work at the box office as well as telecharge?

chrishuyen
#979BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/23/23 at 12:29am

Yes, if they work on telecharge they'll work at the box office (and the same for the other official retailers unless it's a SeatGeek special code that's not event specific)

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#980BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/24/23 at 1:55pm

Asking for any further Little Shop discounts....I saw the one (FL4SH) on the previous page, but I am looking to go later in October.

TIA to anyone that can help!  (I'm trying to get tix thru Audience Rewards...but they aren't open today and it's listed as phone only.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

All So Ozmopolitan
#981BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/24/23 at 3:32pm

forfivemoreminutes said: "Any discount codes available for &Juliet? I know it's on TKTS if not. :)"

"JULIETBP" on Criterion Ticketing. 

*EDIT*: JULIETPB (My bad, sorry).

Updated On: 9/25/23 at 03:32 PM

JasonC3
#982BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/24/23 at 6:51pm

dramamama611 said: "Asking for any further Little Shop discounts....I saw the one (FL4SH) on the previous page, but I am looking to go later in October.]"

It's up on Goldstar most days in October.  The discount ranges from 10-15% on weekdays with some weekend performances 25% off.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#983BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/24/23 at 8:59pm

Thanks... if it doesn't work out when I call AR tomorrow, this will work! 

Update: Audience Rewards only had seats WAAAAY in the back of theater....I decided to go with Goldstar....granted, I don't know where my seats will be, other than general area, but they were all mid to mid front of the theater.  Thank you, again, for posting....and I'll be sure to add it to my list when checking for discounts!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 9/25/23 at 08:59 PM

clowchan
#984BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/25/23 at 12:23am

All So Ozmopolitan said: "forfivemoreminutes said: "Any discount codes available for &Juliet? I know it's on TKTS if not. :)"

"JULIETBP" on Criterion Ticketing.
"

It's invalidBROADWAY DISCOUNTS

mamaleh2
#985BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/25/23 at 11:44am

I know “I Can Get It for You Wholesale” is Off Broadway, but does anyone know of any discounts/codes for that show?  Thanks.

abstract19
#986BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/25/23 at 10:23pm

It's still early, but any discounts to Days of Wine and Roses? Would love to catch this for my birthday in January. 

Voter
#987BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/27/23 at 4:09pm

Pal Joey at NYC Center Encores!

Use Code: DMJOEY

hearthemsing22
#988BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/27/23 at 4:19pm

abstract19 said: "It's still early, but any discounts to Days of Wine and Roses? Would love to catch this for my birthday in January."

It might be too early. I haven't seen any discounts *yet* 

Dan6
#989BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/27/23 at 7:47pm

Anything from Second Stage for Appropriate?

JasonC3
#990BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/3/23 at 6:12am

If you have a Chase-affiliated VISA card, check your special offers.  It's not much, but some cardholders just had a Seat Geek 5% offer added:

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#991BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/3/23 at 9:13am

Limited-time Friends and Family sale on TodayTix - $20 off 17 shows, and it’s eligible for rush tickets too.

Oh look, a bibu!

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#992BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/3/23 at 6:40pm

EDSOSLO858 said: "Limited-time Friends and Family sale on TodayTix - $20 off 17 shows, and it’s eligible for rush tickets too."

It says it's not eligible for rush tickets.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#993BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/3/23 at 6:50pm

TaffyDavenport said: "EDSOSLO858 said: "Limited-time Friends and Family sale on TodayTix - $20 off 17 shows, and it’s eligible for rush tickets too."

"

Weird — I tried using it this morning in the checkout menu for tonight's & Juliet and it worked (didn't end up purchasing it though).

Oh look, a bibu!

TaffyDavenport
#994BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/4/23 at 9:25am

EDSOSLO858 said: "TaffyDavenport said: "EDSOSLO858 said: "Limited-time Friends and Family sale on TodayTix - $20 off 17 shows, and it’s eligible for rush tickets too."

"

Weird — I tried using it this morning in the checkout menu for tonight's& Julietand it worked (didn't end up purchasing it though).
"

I double-checked today. It says they can't be used, but they still work, just as they have in the past. Kind of silly that they made a note of it, but didn't remove them from their system.

TaffyDavenport
#995BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/5/23 at 12:53pm

TMJOEY for 20% off select Pal Joey seats 

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#996BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/5/23 at 1:24pm

TaffyDavenport said: "EDSOSLO858 said: "TaffyDavenport said: "EDSOSLO858 said: "Limited-time Friends and Family sale on TodayTix - $20 off 17 shows, and it’s eligible for rush tickets too."

"

Weird — I tried using it this morning in the checkout menu for tonight's& Julietand it worked (didn't end up purchasing it though).
"

I double-checked today. Itsays they can't be used, but they still work, just as they have in the past. Kind of silly that they made a note of it, but didn't remove them from their system.
"

I used it on rush for FAT HAM earlier this year and paid $19 for front row rush and yesterday for JAJA’S… and it knocked the rush down to $23

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

TaffyDavenport
#997BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/5/23 at 1:29pm

Yup, $23  JaJa's was a steal.

TaffyDavenport
#998BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/11/23 at 1:22pm

$20 off Merrily and Here We Are on TodayTix, with voucher codes MERRILY20 and ARE20, respectively.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#999BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/11/23 at 7:46pm

My beautiful friend's show Dracula:Comedy of Terrors has a discount code! Through November 12th it's code DRMANIA23 on Telecharge offers. 

Videos