News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 3

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

ikmbway
#50re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:29pm

So I just got back. Amazing performance. Saw Laura for the first time. She was very enjoyable. I don't totally remember everything about Tina so I don't have much to compare. Constantine - I didn't think he was bad at all. I enjoyed him too. Kevin was there today, and I was extremely happy. My friend and her mom loved the show and her mom cried during the proposal. During the proposal when he was trying to say it someone screamed "say it already!" Somehow I need to see it one last time before it closes. And I got a program! Yay!
Updated On: 11/19/06 at 07:29 PM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#51re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:31pm

I missed the proposal by a day!

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#52re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:31pm

awwwwwwwwww, YAY!!!!!! and im glad you enjoyed laura and constantine! and yay for the proposal. seriously, i love proposals!! did everyone sd?

"Wishes come true, not free..."

ikmbway
bwayondabrain
#54re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:35pm

stage door
:)

glad you had a great time! yeah Laura! and how was Amy?
and yeah proposals! i plan to propose to my wife someday like that...too bad TWS wont be around then re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

bwayondabrain
#55re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:36pm

double post, double the not fun... Updated On: 11/19/06 at 07:36 PM

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#56re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:37pm

oops! sorry, dancingthrulife, i didn't even notice i mentioned it! haha...so i take it nobody has the script?

ikmbway
#57re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:37pm

Oh unfortunately I am deprived and have never stage doored in my life. That needs to change but won't until parentals dont get in the way. Amy was amazing as always. I want someone to propose to me like that one day! And then go backstage because I'm deprived of that too.

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#58re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:38pm

haha, thanks pat. boo for double posts

"Wishes come true, not free..."

dancingthrulife04
#59re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:40pm

Going backstage was nuts. So much fun. I hope you get to do all of that one day, ikm. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

ikmbway
#60re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:41pm

Me too. My first goal is to get my parents to give in and let me stage door!! I want to write fan mail to someone.

bwayondabrain
#61re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:42pm

no problem, stacey re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2 haha

and ikmbway, yeah, dont worry about the stage door thing- i didnt stage door shows till like the 10th show i saw in New York :P but you should sometime, the few cast members i met the last time i saw the show were very nice!

and yeah, i'm also hoping to go backstage! maybe my painting and other special gift could accomplish that, haha. i would be too scared to ask myself!

dancingthrulife04
#62re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:43pm

Eeek, I couldn't ask either! I was afraid enough to walk through the door when I went, I definitely wouldn't have asked first.

ikmbway
#63re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:45pm

I'm way past my 10th show mark. I'm closer to 15 I think. I'm goign to count now!

bwayondabrain
#64re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:46pm

i dont know what i should do. i really want to, and i think they would allow me if i asked, but i would just feel rude. im just trying to write as many nice letters and emails, and giving Amy the gifts, i just hope some cast member might ask first.
im really hoping...

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#65re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:48pm

YAY! Another WS thread *giggles* I am so going to cry when this show closes re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2 But it'll live forever and it's still got about a month, right re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

LOVE the pictures re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
Updated On: 11/19/06 at 07:48 PM

#66re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:49pm

I never ask. I find it terribly rude. They're people and they have things to do. I only go when it's offered to me.

ikmbway
#67re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

I think I want to write to Kevin. I never know what to say though. I want something kind of interesting because I'd get bored of I love you and your great. Nice to hear but nothing great. Maybe I will use my paintshop skills and make like cool Wedding Singer themed paper. I don't know.

bwayondabrain
#68re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

btw, i was referring to going backstage when i said that in my other post ^^^

er, im frustrated...

dancingthrulife04
#69re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:50pm

I would NEVER ask. I'm too shy, first of all, and I'd feel rude.

ikm- Kevin will like whatever you send, I'm sure.

bwayondabrain
#70re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:52pm

i wouldnt ask either. about the backstage thing. yeah. im done talking about that.

but wow, im tired, i need to leave now

exams tomorrow...

bye everyone

nice to see a new thread

ikmbway
#71re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:52pm

Good. I think I will write to him. The one time I wrote fan mail I never got anything back =/. I guess I'll try again with Kevin. If I didn't miss any, I have seen 14 shows but by next weekend it will be 16. Then there are 2 more shows I'm seeing so in 4 months it will come to 18.

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#72re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:56pm

Who is that I need to ask if I want to take/use pictures off of this board: http://robbiehart.proboards74.com/index.cgi. ??

I'm confused *lol*

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
Updated On: 11/19/06 at 07:56 PM

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#73re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 8:13pm

Tina Maddigan is more amazing. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

WiiCKED x3
#74re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 8:47pm

Yay for the seccond thread re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

ikm: definatly write to Kevin re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Videos