News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 5

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#100re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 11:27pm

DRS, why was Eric as George an embarrassment?

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#101re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/19/06 at 11:28pm

haha, hey jeff! and yea, i dont like ur feelings about eric, lol. im just saying. i mean i havnt seen him as george, but i dont think he would be bad.

"Wishes come true, not free..."

TristezzaBella27
#102re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 2:12am

awwww! how cute! it needed a new thread! re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

It hit me today how soon the show was ending. thanks to that countdown on the site. grrrrr.

i hate the fact thanksgiving is thursday i cant get to see the show at all this week now because of that. i just hope tina isnt on at all this week.

WEDDDING SINGERS ROCKS!

bwayondabrain
#103re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:13am

Wow, you know that Elephant Project LuckyDave is doing? I seriously want to bid on that picture of Amy and the elephant re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Tchi4Lif188
#104re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 8:41am

haha, those pics for the elephant project are seriously all adorable. i love them!

MistressoftheHouse
#105re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 9:19am

I just had a Wedding Singer moment. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

I'm in a computer class (SO boring...think I know how to use Word already) and my professor started talking about the heating on campus and other stuff I don't care about. So what thought comes into my mind?

"Hey buddy, I'm not paying you to hear your thoughts on life."

If my professor would have come out with "Sir, one more outburst from you and I will bludgeon you with my microphone" it would have been too funny, haha. But no, and I didn't say it, just thought it.

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

Tchi4Lif188
#106re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 10:19am

hahahhahahaha, omg, i LOVE it!!!!! thats a new one! lol. wedding singer moments deff make the day better :)

#107re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 10:23am

Again, Tchi4Life, you are getting on my nerves with this Wedding Singer thread!

MandaGurl
#108re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 10:30am

wow new thread..this is crazy!! LOL..I still cant believe it will soon be gone! But yeah um allentown..rude much? Look if people dont like this thread or the show, then ignore it. Putting it down as well as the people who like it wont make a difference in their opinions of the show or the thread still being here, so deal with it. But yes aside from that, does anyone know if they are performing this friday? I might go if they're playing..so yeah!

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

MistressoftheHouse
#109re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 10:35am

I see Allentown2 has taken yet ANOTHER step down the maturity ladder...picking out people to insult, not just the thread.

I think someone needs help getting out of their grouchy dumpster. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#110re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 10:35am

Again, Tchi4Life, you are getting on my nerves with this Wedding Singer thread!

You haven't been on this board for two months and we're supposed to follow your wishes and serve to make you happy?

Get a life, pal. You don't own the board. Realize that people have other opinions than you. At least we keep our thoughts to one thread. Not a million like some fans of other shows have done. :cough:WICKED:cough:

So deal with it. If you don't like this show...don't read the thread. Grow up. Gain some maturity. And go away.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Tchi4Lif188
#111re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 11:56am

haha, wow. im not even gonna say anything. everyone else has made the point clear. and this thread is about ws so lets keep it that way :)

MistressoftheHouse
#112re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 12:07pm

We got your back, Tchi. We're like the Vegas impersonators to your Robbie. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

(Is that a good enough segway back into Wedding Singer talk? Probably not, but whatever, lol.)

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#113re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 1:20pm

Allentown2 is as popular as a loud radio in a library.

Speaking of Vegas impersonators, Jon-Paul (the new ensemble member) was really funny as Mr. T.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

bwayondabrain
#114re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 2:00pm

Tracee rules as Fake Tina Turner
Period

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

But just a question, who plays Fake Cyndi Lauper? Christina?

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#115re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 2:00pm

Christina Sirvrich

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

dancingthrulife04
#116re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 2:03pm

Tracee DOES rule as Fake Tina Turner. Although Eric is a close, close second. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

MistressoftheHouse
#117re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 2:04pm

Yeah, I was just gonna add in how awesome Eric's fake Tina Turner is. It makes me laugh just thinking about it.

bwayondabrain
#118re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 2:15pm

Allentown...check your PMs.

And on a happier note, thanks for the info about Christina. For some reason I always thought Cara Cooper did that part while she was in the show, but...guess not! :)

Oh and I just wanted to mention how much I love when Stephen says "I mean she is a sweaty sweaty woman!"

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2 I love that line.

dancingthrulife04
#119re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 2:17pm

I had a really sutpid moment on Saturday during Wedidng Day when I thought Robyn was Cara. Oops.

ikmbway
#120re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 2:34pm

Today this kid on the bus quoted TWS. The part with I slept with 8 men before I married your grandfather. I know it's not the right words but you know what I'm talking about. =]

#121re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 2:48pm

I may see it, Saturday evening.

Saturday morning is set for TARZAN.
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#122re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 3:30pm

ok, yeah Allentown, you're really cool...NOT! why are you wasting your time on a thread that you obviously hate? no life maybe?

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#123re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 3:41pm

By Eric being an embaressment, I mean he was just...bad.
Like awful.

Hilarious moment when he couldnt play the trumpet and just a gust of air blew out and some random sound.

I couldn't control my laughter.

Laura was a lot better that night, IMO.

Maggie_May
#124re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 4:15pm

I enjoy Tracee but I like the whole Eric being Tina Turner more. It's funnier when Eric is Tina. It adds a bit of flare and captures Vegas a lot more.

Videos