News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 6

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

ikmbway
#125re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 5:15pm

I made this cool TWS paper so my letter would look cool to Kevin. I don't know what to write though. Like to fill up the page at least. Hmm. This is going to make me think for a while.

bwayondabrain
#126re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 5:25pm

when i write letters, i go over like every song that they're in, and tell them about how awesome they are in it :)
like i told Amy she is incredibly amazing in "Saturday Night in the City", and she makes it my favorite song in the show.
stuff like that.
except longer.
haha
happy letter writing!
i want to write a letter again, but
...no more

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#127re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 5:45pm

haha, pat, btw, i just read through your post earlier, cara cooper played fake nancy reagan. just filling you in, so youre not crazy, she is an impersonator. lol.

and i had a question to ask about something but my mind just went blank so if i think of it ill let you all know. anyone going to the show this week?

ClumsyDude15: i hope u go see ws sat night! that would be AWESOME! i know how much you wanna go!

"Wishes come true, not free..."

bwayondabrain
#128re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:13pm

thanks for clearing that up, stacey
i knew cara was an impersonator, just wasnt sure who she impersonated, haha

:)

well, i guess no one is seeing the show today since its a Monday
um...converse!

Tchi4Lif188
#129re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:14pm

me and my friend blasted wedding singer the entire ride home today (3 hours for her plus another hour for me). it was exciting! lol.

ikmbway
#130re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:37pm

I think I am way too excited to write this letter. All I've got so far is Dear Kevin,. I like the song idea. Thanks!

bwayondabrain
#131re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:42pm

no problemo
also, if i have met the person, i just say how nice they were, and how it was an honor to meet them and such
:)
yeah, i used to be like a professional fan mail person...
not anymore, due to a long story

anyways, i might write Nicolette some fan mail...just for being really pretty

ikmbway
#132re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:44pm

If I remember correctly, I know why. I wish I met him!! Stage door doesn't exist in my parents world. Maybe I can go next weekend after Jewtopia. Hmm. I'll ask =]! I'll ask for it for Hanukah and best of all they don't have to pay for anything!
I don't know what to write first. Hmm. This is making me think more than the essay I wrote in school today. Updated On: 11/20/06 at 06:44 PM

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#133re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:58pm

i wrote to Amy a few weeks ago. i find writing to people very hard, especially when there's so much to say to them and then you can't remember it all. like, i sent the letter, and i forgot to mention something!

pat, i know you've most likely written to Amy, how long did it take to get a response? i still haven't gotten mine...

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#133re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:58pm

i wrote to Amy a few weeks ago. i find writing to people very hard, especially when there's so much to say to them and then you can't remember it all. like, i sent the letter, and i forgot to mention something!

pat, i know you've most likely written to Amy, how long did it take to get a response? i still haven't gotten mine...

ikmbway
#135re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:04pm

So far I've got like 200 words. Did my rough draft on word, then I'll handwrite. I think handwriting it seems nicer. Just my opinion I guess. I hope it fits up the page. I am so def. forgetting something!

bwayondabrain
#136re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:05pm

um 8 days, actually :) i included a picture
but it was very very fast!

i might write to her again...my parents threw out the pic she signed for me re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

but at least i still have the signed playbill!

but still, she was sweet. just signed my picture, and wrote "to patrick"

ahhh, she knows my name re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

ikmbway
#137re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:08pm

How much mail do you think most of them get?

bwayondabrain
#138re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:10pm

i dont know...id think a lot
depends on the person
i bet Amy gets a lot
probably Rita doesnt get much...

ikmbway
#139re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:11pm

Kevin probably gets a good amount.

Tchi4Lif188
#140re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:11pm

well but you also have to think of it this way, ritas been around A LOT longer, she may get more, who knows. lol. but you guys are too cute

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#141re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:13pm

Rita doesnt get much...

Rita gets plenty of hugs...from me.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

ikmbway
#142re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:14pm

I want to send something to an ensemble member because they probably don't get much and it would kind of make their day sorta thing. I know it would for me. Problem is I don't really know what to say to them or who to write to.

Tchi4Lif188
#143re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:15pm

i REALLY wanna write to ashley and christina but i dont know if they would get it in time. i would assume they would. idk. lol. any suggestions?

Updated On: 11/20/06 at 07:15 PM

bwayondabrain
#144re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:17pm

i wrote to Tracee...

she never got back

*sniffle sniffle*

oh well, i hope she liked my cartoon of her as Fake Tina Turner re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#145re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:21pm

You guys have to realize that not everyone is going to get back to you. And even if they do...sometimes it may be their assistant who sends the letter back. Most likely not if it's an ensemble member.

Just know that they most likely will get your letter but they're busy people. They work...they have their personal lives...and most likely this cast is busy looking for work that will begin after December.

They're great people...but realize that it'll probably take a while for them to get back to you...if they get back to you at all.

But they do appreciate it.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Tchi4Lif188
#146re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:23pm

see, thats why i was wondering. like, if i sent letters to ashley and christina, i dont care how long it takes them to get back or if they do, but i wanna make sure they get it. so if i were to send it to the box office address in like a week, they should get it right?

ikmbway
#147re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:24pm

I do realize that. I'll think positive now but if he doesn't respond it won't be the end of the world. I really want to send an ensemble member now too. I feel like it would make my day to be recognize even for just singing with everyone else. They do tons of work too. I just gotta choose someone to write to.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#148re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:26pm

Don't address it to the box office.

Just address it to the theatre. They all have mailboxes so, as long as you live close, they should get it in time. Mail tends to slow in December because of the holidays and cards, etc.

So, if you're gonna send it...send it soon.

bwayondabrain
#149re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:26pm

yeah, i also realize that people dont all get back
ive sent a lot of letters previously, and only about 1/2 the people ive written to get back
so its all good :) i just hope Tracee and all those people like my letters

but anyways, we might be sort of getting off topic...back to TWS

Videos