News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 8

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

bwayondabrain
#175re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 8:40pm

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

favorite line by Peter: "Everything, will be ALL right" :)

and here's a Robyn picture with some other dude. OW OW! Robyn is very pretty...I want to meet her now.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#176re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 8:40pm

"Miracle on 13th Street"

I want to go! I ended up not being able to go last year because I had my own concert that night. This year I'm free!

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#177re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 8:43pm

https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=13886

theres the link!! im deff gonna be in the city that day so im gonna see if my friend is willing to stay one more night so i can go, and im pretty sure it should be ok! i am SOOOO excited!!

"Wishes come true, not free..."

dancingthrulife04
#178re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 8:55pm

Hey, I was thinking about it. Is Cara coming back after 42nd Street is over?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

ikmbway
#179re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 9:05pm

I so knew who Peter was. How could I not realize!? I'm so stupid!! I think I am going to write to him! I'll decide tomorrow depending on my work load.

ElphabaRose Profile Photo
ElphabaRose
#180re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 9:24pm

TWS closes before 42nd street does, so no.

Whatever happened to class?

MistressoftheHouse
#181re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 9:27pm

I have a question for you guys...

I'm going home for Thanksgiving tomorrow and I know that my older brother is going to make fun of me for taking that bus trip to NYC to see Wedding Singer the other weekend. Is there anything I can say? Or should I just change the subject? Has this happened to you guys before?

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#182re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 9:29pm

i spend the entire show asking myself you she looks like, and then i realized Racheal ray!

ikmbway
#183re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 9:29pm

If I were in that situation, actually I kind of am. My parents kind of not totally make fun but find it pointless to see TWS again. Just tell him you love the show and it was well worth it? I don't know your situation otherwise I would help you a little more.

dancingthrulife04
#184re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 9:34pm

Haha, good point Matt.

I really had that stupid moment at the beginning of the show where I thought she was Cara. Oops.

I constantly get made of for going to see the show a lot. I just tell everyone it's worth it.

Yankeefan007
#185re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 9:36pm

BWW Chat room, anybody?

MistressoftheHouse
#186re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 9:57pm

Thanks guys, I think that's what I'm going to do. I mean really, the day was so doable, it wasn't even like I went through rings of fire to get there. And it was just so much fun!

Now I'm going to keep annoying you with questions...since I don't feel like doing homework or packing, I decided to upload my stage door photos to the fan photos section (I'm that bored...) But they're all turning out huge! Maybe I should just nix the idea, unless you guys know of a way that does NOT involve me resizing them in a photo editor and then uploading them. Any ideas?

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#187re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 10:08pm

Not to like butt in, but...

You could just say its closing and you want to get to see it a few more times before you can can't ever again.

If they make fun of you, say "Every like a TV show that is in it final season? Don't you watch every episode?"

MistressoftheHouse
#188re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 10:10pm

Actually, that's very true. I kinda liken it to a movie. I have The Wedding Singer on DVD. Why? Because I like to watch it and it makes me laugh. So I watch it a bunch of times. Kinda similar...

But I've actually never shared that theory before, haha. I think it makes sense, though.

ikmbway
#189re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 10:11pm

Good way to put it.

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#190re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 11:08pm

*pats self on back*

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#191re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/20/06 at 11:51pm

bwayonabrain, that is not some "other dude" with Robyn. It is her fiancee (or maybe husband now?) Clyde Alves. He was in Altar Boyz as Juan and he is currently in "Wicked." He is amazingly talented and so sweet - they are adorable together!! Clyde was at stagedoor on Saturday night and we were talking to them - such a cute couple.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

broadwaybaby086
#192re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/21/06 at 12:39am

I'd thought about going tomorrow, er... today, before I go home for Thanksgiving, but I don't know now. I'm not particularly in the mood (sadly), so I should just wait until after the holiday, I guess. *sigh*

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#193re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/21/06 at 2:47am

anyone going on wednesday to either show?!

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

xerotheory7803
#194re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/21/06 at 3:23am

ill probably be at the wednesday matinee......btw nice avatar...but i gotta say, as awesome as Richard is....do you really think hes better than Chuck Norris...i mean...cmon...chuck norris is, well, GOD lol

broadwaybaby086
#195re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/21/06 at 3:39am

His real name is Carlos. Carlos Ray. Carlos Ray Norris.

Just thought I'd throw that in there. So no one is going tomorrow?

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

bwayondabrain
#196re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/21/06 at 6:05am

thanks for the info, carymetorent
sorry, didn't know who he was

BwayDreamer09
#197re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/21/06 at 8:02am

carymetorent: I might be going Wednesday night. Working on it right now actually. Me and my friend can't get there in the morning so we're seeing if anyone can get us tix, and if everything works out we'll be there.

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#198re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/21/06 at 8:05am

love the avatar bwaydreamer09! i hope everything works out :)

"Wishes come true, not free..."

EltonJ
#199re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/21/06 at 8:45am

Did Constantine "Vampireface" M. put the final nail in this coffin?

Videos