News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

For Those Who Feel The Need To Share All of Their Banal Details Part 3

For Those Who Feel The Need To Share All of Their Banal Details Part 3

mrslovett7
#474re: Banal details of life! Part 3
Posted: 5/17/06 at 7:40pm

Hi, this seems like a fun thread lol.

I am patiently waiting for Patti to update her freaking website!

~H* "I slept through the nominations, as I always do. Anything I need to know, I'll find out when I get up at a reasonable hour!" -Michael Cerveris

To The Stage!
#652re: Banal details of life! Part 3
Posted: 5/20/06 at 3:19pm

I'm having a yard sale today. I made over $200 re: Banal details of life! Part 3

Has anyone seen the movie Poseiden? I'm thinking of seeing it tonight with some friends.

So afraid of getting older

I'm only good at being young

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#727re: Banal details of life! Part 3
Posted: 5/21/06 at 7:14pm

Q, I have a few suggestions. Stop shaving,showering,and wearing clothes that show off anything.

I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.

sadiem100 Profile Photo
sadiem100
#974Banal details of life! Part 3/Insomniacs united
Posted: 5/25/06 at 12:02pm

I'm in history class now. We're talking about the Industrial Revolution.

"Electricity sparks inside of me... and I'm free, I'm free."

neddyfrank2
#1342Banal details of life! Part 3
Posted: 5/30/06 at 12:49am

They delete them so I can be mad that I didn't see them getting deleted and so I get mad.

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#1567Banal details of life! Part 3
Posted: 6/3/06 at 1:21am

Ugh!! I do to. I was dumb enough to sign up for honors and got stuck w/ three books. And a project. YAY!

I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#1608Banal details of life! Part 3
Posted: 6/3/06 at 9:00pm

I'm still talking aboutn the whole murder thing. Couldn't he have just cured her? I did see the ending after the credits though. That I liked. :)

neddyfrank2
#1868Banal details of life! Part 3
Posted: 6/9/06 at 9:10pm

I am watching Hook.

neddyfrank2
#2209Banal details of life! Part 3
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:54pm

Aww that is so sad, I am so sorry.

neddyfrank2
#2249Banal details of life! Part 3
Posted: 6/20/06 at 4:47pm

Cool Dude! What is the job?

ikmbway
#3064banal thread
Posted: 6/28/06 at 11:36pm

Thanks. Don't have too much fun on here without me =D

Broadway_Baby Profile Photo
Broadway_Baby
#3506banal thread
Posted: 7/5/06 at 1:42am

LOOOOVE your Megan avatar, Soapy.

I've always been tempted to use that pic as an av, but it's not truly Karen so I decided against it.

banal thread

Honey, I don't produce theater. I am theater.

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#3544banal thread
Posted: 7/5/06 at 6:14pm

I stole the idea for this thread and made my own on another forum site thinger, because I love it so much. So sorry. And it's sad....because all but two people knew what the word banal meant. The vocabulary of this country is going down the toilet.

elphaba432 Profile Photo
elphaba432
#3645banal thread
Posted: 7/6/06 at 8:27pm

I don't know what I'm watching on TV!

Just because I got the lead doesn't mean you can't be my understudy!:)

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#3650banal thread
Posted: 7/7/06 at 12:01am

I really don't feel like going to bed tonight. But the boards are dead. banal thread

To The Stage!
#4078banal thread
Posted: 7/16/06 at 11:39pm

Mel your avatar is cute banal thread

lol..sweetq

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#4218banal thread
Posted: 7/19/06 at 5:01pm

And that "someone" is very grateful.

This week I took everything out of my room, put it all back differently, and after less than 24 hrs hated it, and put it all back. So I wasted two days. banal thread

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

To The Stage!
#4265banal thread
Posted: 7/20/06 at 1:42am

i'm wide awake...=/

I was arguing with my grandma about Johnny Depp today. She thinks he is a fairy.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#4282banal thread
Posted: 7/20/06 at 9:03pm

BWW is trying to make me go insane tonight. banal thread

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

orangeskittles
#4284banal thread
Posted: 7/20/06 at 9:40pm

banal thread *hugs Sarah*

I've been having vivid dreams lately, too. They're not exactly conducive to restful sleep, especially when they involve knife fights to the death.

orangeskittles
#4296banal thread
Posted: 7/20/06 at 10:08pm

Is it sad that I'm pretty sure I know who you are referring to? banal thread If I'm right, I only had to scroll down through a few letters...

orangeskittles
#4391banal thread
Posted: 7/21/06 at 11:55am

I watched Martha Stewart for the first time in months today.

orangeskittles
#4407banal thread
Posted: 7/21/06 at 2:02pm

I was just at drivers ed and we were up driving around the SU campus and some idiot almost ran into us.

Well, obviously it wasn't a student. Before noon on a Friday?! Please! banal thread

Lexi, I'm with you there. I only got the meningitis shot (I had chicken pox when I was 4) because I got so freaked out by the ER episodes where someone had it and their feet turned black before they died. Unless a disease is that scary, no way am I suffering through a possibly-unnecessary immunization.

Argh! I was going to clean out my fishtank, I had the entire kitchen sink cleared out (an *extreme* rarity in my house) and all my stuff set up, but I went back downstairs for a few minutes to finish something up. My dad comes home, gets pissy about the fact that there's stuff in front of the stove/microwave- which he needs clear to create his 4-course lunch- and piles up everything in the sink. Then, when I get annoyed with him for being so oblivious, he starts yelling at me for not emptying the dishwasher and putting the other dirty dishes away so that the counter was clear. The counter being clear is *his* problem, not mine, but the sink being clear is my problem, not his. But instead of like, accepting that we just have different goals or whatever, my dad just yells at me for being lazy and not cleaning up everyone else's mess in the kitchen before daring concern myself with any personal tasks. Because god help us if *he* is inconvenienced.

Updated On: 7/21/06 at 02:02 PM

orangeskittles
#4414banal thread
Posted: 7/21/06 at 3:50pm

banal thread Fantab. I hate those.

soapguy, I'm avoiding him for now. My mom (who wasn't home before) just came down and told me that my dad wants me to do the dishes. After he's made *more* dishes dirty from cooking some dramatic taco/burritto concoction he made for himself (and made the whole house reek of beef in the process), I have to clean up his mess. Meanwhile, my fishtank is still dirty and he hasn't done a damn thing to give me any help. Why should he demand something of me that I can't expect from him in return?

orangeskittles
#4417banal thread
Posted: 7/21/06 at 3:56pm

Sarah! banal thread What happened?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos