News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Rent!

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#275RENT!
Posted: 2/28/05 at 11:22pm

I think that shows the true talent of a writer, when they can express so much through so few words. Yeah as soon as I read that, I had to run down and grab the CD to listen to that song. RENT! BTW does anyone know how to get the video on the online section to work? Oddly enough, I found the online section by mistake (popped the CD into the DVD rom drive so I could listen to it while I worked on the computer and the online sec popped up. Almost fell off my chair with suprise...though I had been wondering what the "Video" in the booklet meant...) But then of course the video wont play. RENT!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

rice and beans AND cheese
#276RENT!
Posted: 2/28/05 at 11:30pm

Well, I have a copy, so I wouldn't get it.

"It's a long story, althought it's kinda-of a short one." ~~ Wolfwood

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#277RENT!
Posted: 2/28/05 at 11:42pm

Every time I try to do it, I get distracted by something else...

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

Dreamcatcher
#278RENT!
Posted: 3/1/05 at 1:35am

haha damn now I really want to see the video! I really liked the extra photos that appeared when you first pop in the CD. :-P Again, almost fell over in shock at that.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

#279RENT!
Posted: 3/1/05 at 1:41am

So tired... can't stay awake...(it's only 10:40 where I am, but whatever)

#280RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 1:47pm

When does the rent movie come out? (which month?)

LaeloftheLakes
#281RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 3:58pm

November eleventh, specifically, is the set date as of right now.

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---

#282RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 8:09pm

You are so informed!

Over_the_Moon
#283RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 8:19pm

Gosh! I thought everyone had November 11th marked on the calendar as a national holiday...

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

#284RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 9:15pm

sorry..... i am ashamed!!!! My rent geekyness is running low.

Over_the_Moon
#285RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 9:19pm

Don't worry... having the user name, "rice and beans AND cheese" certainly makes up for it.

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

Dreamcatcher
#286RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 10:45pm

haha yeah I think we can officially call November 11th the official RENT day! RENT! Is that on a weekday? Because if so I might have to *cough* stay home sick from school that day *cough cough*. :-P

LaeloftheLakes
#287RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 10:56pm

Yeah...I don't even pretend anymore. I email my teachers and say, "I'm not going to be in class today. See ya Wednesday!"

---
---

Dreamcatcher
#288RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 11:38pm

Haha I can see it now....
"Please excuse Mika from school today, she will be spending the next 24 hours at the movie theatre watching RENT. Do not attemp to contact her, she will be unobtainable. Thank you and have a nice day!" RENT! That actually doesn't sound half bad, maybe I'll write that for kicks and leave it at the front office to see what people say.

LaeloftheLakes
#289RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 11:41pm

That would be FUN!

What I DON'T like is when you get up at seven (lies...it was ten) and trudge through the snow to find out that your professor didn't bother telling everyone, but class is cancelled.

---
---

Dreamcatcher
#290RENT!
Posted: 3/2/05 at 11:44pm

argh that sucks! Yeah my school didnt start til 9:30AM once but no one bothered to tell most of the school so we all ended up there at 7:40ish as always with nothing to do for almost 2 hours. Fun. :-/

#291RENT!
Posted: 3/3/05 at 6:10pm

I'm sorry for you guys, but i have half homeschool!!! I only go two days a week! Sorry to brag......

Dreamcatcher
#292RENT!
Posted: 3/3/05 at 7:52pm

*jaw drops* Lucky! :-P Yeah I've actually got really long school days for high school so theres no chance of me getting to go see RENT unless I skipped a day. It goes from 8:00-4:00 every day but I usually get to school at 7:40ish and dont get home from it (car ride etc) til 5:00. In some ways its nice becuase I have alot of time to work on artwork at school but other times its just plain exausting. And I don't want to be falling asleep during the RENT movie if I went to see it after school.

defyingravity Profile Photo
defyingravity
#293RENT!
Posted: 3/3/05 at 7:56pm

hmmm. homeschooling. interesting

On the other hand there are different fingers.

a_clem Profile Photo
a_clem
#294RENT!
Posted: 3/3/05 at 7:57pm

Yea, i go to wexford in toronto canada.. and we start and 10 to nine, and end at 3:15...lunch is usually 1h, and 15 min.... but im part of there music theatre course, so i dont ususally get a lunch....RENT!
btw, visit www.robyaneff.com
sign the guestbook, and say aclem from broadway board sent you!
plz do!!!!
thnx
clemens

Dreamcatcher
#295RENT!
Posted: 3/3/05 at 8:01pm

Yeah the only bad thing I could say about my school is that we need more breaks. Throughout that day we get 10 min in the morning for break in between 3 1 hour and 40 min classes and about 20 min for lunch (the offical time is 40 but what with trying to get to art classes on time, getting supplies, getting food etc we only end up with 15-20 min of lunch time) and then 3 straight hours of art class with no breaks. It's not really that horrible but its just exausting after a while.

#296RENT!
Posted: 3/4/05 at 2:55pm

I'm sorry guys....
P.S. Hello and welcome! Please introduce yourselves defyingravity and a_clem!

#297RENT!
Posted: 3/4/05 at 7:18pm

Hey, I made a site about rent!
It's mostly pictures, but that's ok.
Just Another Site About Rent

Updated On: 3/4/05 at 07:18 PM

Dreamcatcher
#298RENT!
Posted: 3/4/05 at 10:28pm

EEE!! You officially rock my socks off Rice! :-P Lovely site. I've tried to make one before but I just ended up almost blowing up the computer. *raises eyebrow* yeah but kudos. Its a well done site with tons of pics! YAY!

#299RENT!
Posted: 3/4/05 at 10:34pm

I'm glad you like it!! I'm still adding stuff like a roger/adam page (I'll tell adamaddict and luvtheEmcee). I'll send another link when updated.

Videos