News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Rent!

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#300RENT!
Posted: 3/4/05 at 11:01pm

haha yes those would be the two people to go to for Adam stuff. RENT! GO ROGER!!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

rice and beans AND cheese
#301RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 3:46pm

YAY!!

"It's a long story, althought it's kinda-of a short one." ~~ Wolfwood

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#302RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 3:56pm

What's shakin'? I see my name. RENT!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#303RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 4:12pm

Nice site. But why do you have Jai Rodriguez on the main page if its dedicated to the OBC

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

#304RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 4:55pm

Sorry. I just liked that close-up. I'll change it.

#305RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 5:02pm

Just a tad updated. More links on the pics.

Just Another Site About Rent!

Dreamcatcher
#306RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 6:26pm

haha cool stuff Rice. I think I may be able to call myself a RENThead....still haven't decided if thats a good thing or if it means I need to go to a psychiatrist....:-P

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#307RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 6:55pm

Good. Good. :)

My suggestion is that you should totally shill and promote Adam's new CD. Maybe on the "Favorite Links" The Adam Pascal one should go to Sh-K-Boom site for him, then add that fan site after.

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

Dreamcatcher
#308RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 7:16pm

Yeah I promote Adam's CD to anyone who will listen. :-P Such a good CD. Speaking of good music, I'm listening to clips from Piece (a new musical by Scott Allan) and can I just say that Stephanie J Block in those songs is phenomenal? So beautiful. Sorry, I'll go back on subject now.

#309RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 7:37pm

I don't have the new cd! I need it!!!!
P.S. Thanks for sugestions!!!

Dreamcatcher
#310RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 7:41pm

Yes it is a fantasmic CD!!! I hope Anthony decides to record a new CD in the future. Probably not for a while but hopefully someday.

#311RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 7:57pm

Is it Civilian?

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#312RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 7:59pm

Yes, Adam's 2nd CD is titled Civilian (might I also recommend that you pick up his 1st CD, Model Prisoner).

Man I'm turning into Emcee.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#313RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 7:59pm

Yes, Adam's 2nd CD is titled Civilian (might I also recommend that you pick up his 1st CD, Model Prisoner).

Man I'm turning into Emcee.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#314RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 8:04pm

awwwww, you ARE turning into me.

Click the link in my signature to buy it.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

oxdreaminxo Profile Photo
oxdreaminxo
#315RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 10:56pm

RABAC- I love your site! It makes me wanna see Rent again (even though I just saw it 2 days ago, lol). I loved all the sites everyone posted, *claps*

A most ingenious paradox.

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#316RENT!
Posted: 3/5/05 at 11:13pm

Tee hee...Emcee's shilling to my cousin...why is that so funny to me?

Tee hee!

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

Dreamcatcher
#317RENT!
Posted: 3/6/05 at 12:18am

lol I have no idea but I'm glad that the group of Adam Lovers is getting bigger and bigger. :-P

And yes all this RENT talk makes me desperatly want to see the show. I am sorely tempted to stow away on an airplane and jet off to NY for a week and see it multiple times to imprint it in my brain. Not the most rational plan in the world but its called imagination! RENT!

LaeloftheLakes
#318RENT!
Posted: 3/6/05 at 12:24am

*dances about the world gleefully*

March 23rd, March 23rd...

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---

Dreamcatcher
#319RENT!
Posted: 3/6/05 at 12:27am

lucky lucky lucky!!! :-P Tell us how it is!! Well I'm in a highly energetic mood as I just saw Adventures in Babysitting for the first time. Fun movie. Reminded me a bit of Back to the Future (one of my favorites). It was a very enjoyable movie. :-P

LaeloftheLakes
#320RENT!
Posted: 3/6/05 at 12:32am

Of course I'll tell y'all!

Isn't Anthony cute as a little pervy redhead kid? RENT!

---
---

Dreamcatcher
#321RENT!
Posted: 3/6/05 at 12:34am

hahaha yes indeed. His first scene where Brad pulls back the curtains and Anthony has his mouth pressed up against the window was hilarious. Wasn't expecting that so I did a kind of double take for that one. :-P Really cute movie.

#322RENT!
Posted: 3/6/05 at 1:44am

I want to see it!! (Both rent and adventures in babysitting!)
P.S. Thanks oxdreaminxo!!

LaeloftheLakes
#323RENT!
Posted: 3/6/05 at 12:20pm

Oh, hon, I'll let you borrow Adventures in Babysitting when I come home, ok? Or just get your dad to rent it for you.

---
---

oxdreaminxo Profile Photo
oxdreaminxo
#324RENT!
Posted: 3/6/05 at 12:47pm

haha- no prob RABAC
After re-reading this thread, it makes me wanna see Rent again...(despite the fact that I saw it 3 days ago, lol) Read my review on it! It's called like, Rent-US Tour Review or something. *puts on Rent CD* okay, I feel better now. =P

A most ingenious paradox.

Videos