News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN

Billy the Kid
#1YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 12:52pm

is going to The Hilton. Contracts were just signed!!!

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#2re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 1:12pm

You know what?! You are so rude!!! The Pirate Queen is playing there and will obviously run until 2078 or even more, because it's the best show everrrrrrrrrr... now, you're not invited to our daily theatre-fan group hug in Times Square where we support all Broadway shows no matter what, because they put so much effort into putting them on, they deserve praise even if they were trashed by every single theatre critic in the city... what a nerve!

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE
Updated On: 4/21/07 at 01:12 PM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 1:13pm

re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

dented146 Profile Photo
dented146
#3re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 1:16pm

And you are?

Billy the Kid
#4re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 1:18pm

I would love to see Pirate Queen stay. Young Frankenstein is pushing it out. It is to big to go into The St. James. That is a fact. What is the St. James going to get???

pjsings Profile Photo
pjsings
#5re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 1:18pm

anybody wanna do a trip to Seattle and see the previews this summer? hehehe

Billy the Kid
#6re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 1:19pm

I AM a guy telling the truth. You all will see very soon.

ktennenbaum Profile Photo
ktennenbaum
#7re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 1:30pm

Exactly what I heard!The crew was told that they will be working at the Hilton. Apparently the set is monstrous and can't fit the stage of the St. James! Did any one imagine that PQ would last more than a few months at the Hilton?

"I recognize happiness by the sound it makes when it leaves!" Jacques Prevert

DickonDefysGravity Profile Photo
DickonDefysGravity
#8re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 2:04pm

Does anyone have an official link that Seattle will be premiering in Seattle? Where and When? I cannot find anything.

And you think of all of the things you've seen, and you wish that you could live in between ,and you're back again only different than before... After the Sky. -Into the Woods (Jack)

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#9re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 2:18pm

It's premiering in Chicago.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#10re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 2:43pm

You guys are so vicious! How about all those people that won't have jobs? re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Now the question is whether YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN will be able to break the Hilton "curse" which judging from the creative team and the cast, I don't doubt it will.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

Billy the Kid
#11re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 2:54pm

YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN will go to SEATTLE then the Hilton. I also feel bad for all the cast and crew that will lose their jobs. I thought the reason The Producers was closing was because YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN was coming into the St. James??? If thats the case i feel bad for the cast and crew of The Producers, who should of had jobs thru the summer.

dented146 Profile Photo
dented146
#12re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 3:53pm

DDG, I think the Paramount in Seattle Aug.4

NathanLaneStalker
#13re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 3:56pm

No, The Producers is closing because it's not doing that well anymore.

But I'm not beleiving this until I see some PROOF.

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#14re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 3:56pm

Where is PQ going? Its not going to close that fast?

If YF isnt take the producers spot what will be in that theatrre?!

DUN NUN NUN

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#15re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 3:58pm

The one-woman version of The Pirate Queen, as a consolation prize.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#16re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 3:58pm

DUN NUN NUN

Wtf?!

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#17re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 4:01pm

Dramaaaa lol alert MSNBC

The original Frankenstein ends and begins on a ship.

Maybe they can reuse some of the PQ set.

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/
Updated On: 4/21/07 at 04:01 PM

aegeusrocks Profile Photo
aegeusrocks
#18re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 4:29pm

Everyone chill out, seriously. They will be making a mistake if they premiere Young Frankenstein in Seattle, though with the Chicago theaters continually booking themselves up, especially with open-runs (ie Wicked, and possibly The Color Purple and Jersey Boys), it does remain a possibility. Again, nothing is official. And I remember they originally announced the closing of The Producers followed up immediately with the desire to slot Young Frankenstein there. Just wait and see until official announcements are made for once instead of spreading rumors. I know we're all anxious and excited about this but sit and wait.

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#19re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 4:32pm

Won't we all know tomorrow or monday anyway?

-Benjamin

theaterdude87 Profile Photo
theaterdude87
#20re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 4:36pm

Yes. There is something coming on the 29th.
I heard Nancy Grace is doing a whole special on this topic with the theaters and things.

for fierce, fabulous and fun times visit eric mathew's world. http://ericmathew.blogspot.com/

worrell4077
#21re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 4:44pm

"Won't we all know tomorrow or monday anyway?"

Monday is the date on the billboard, so I'm thinking that the official announcements for theatre, cast, and tickets will happen on Monday 4-23-07.

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#22re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 4:48pm

Yeah, that's what I meant. Cool.

-Benjamin

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#23re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Posted: 4/21/07 at 5:00pm

This could be true, or maybe it's not. I really don't know.

But if something is going to be announced Monday, why not wait out the weekend before posting this? At least then there would be proof and this thread would be taken more seriously.

Only things being accomplished by posting without a credible source are either spreading rumors or leaking info that really isn't anyone's business to leak.

And I know that those two things happen all the time on these boards. It doesn't make it right.

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#24B3TA07 is SO cute
Posted: 4/21/07 at 5:01pm

You wouldn't give a flying **** if this were about Grey Gardens.

-Benjamin
Updated On: 4/21/07 at 05:01 PM

Videos