News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Famebroadway2

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Famebroadway2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Mar 23 2024, 12:39:47 PM

If anyone sees a code for Gatsby please post! 😁

What’s Next for the St. James?  Mar 16 2024, 06:45:00 PM

Spam closes April 7th and the cutoff date for TONY eligibility is April 25th.  That’s a crazy tight turnaround.  I don’t see how they would get this open in time.  

Standing at the Sky's Edge coming to Broadway?  Mar 1 2024, 11:16:09 AM

Billy Elliot was a very British show and it did well. A good show is a good show. 

re: Rarest/most valuable playbills  Dec 11 2023, 12:28:46 PM

I just realized that I have 2 Carrie the musical Broadway souvenir programs in storage!  Dunno how I got 2. LOL  

These were never sold at the theatre because the show closed so fast. Anyway, I am going to list one on Ebay, but not sure how much to ask for it.  Any suggestions? 

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Broadway Reviews  Jul 3 2023, 07:34:04 PM

I was at the Saturday 7/1 matinee and the orchestra was less than 1/2 full.  I can’t see this lasting past Labor day… if it even makes it that long. 

Philadelphia: Canceled final week of Moulin Rouge tour  Jun 29 2023, 11:15:04 PM

Both full scale 1st National tours of Phantom of the Opera and Miss Saigon played the Forrest Theatre back in the day. I know because I saw them both.  Larger shows can fit in that space just fine. 

Philadelphia: Canceled final week of Moulin Rouge tour  Jun 28 2023, 11:23:18 AM

They have been sending out offers for $49 tickets for a few weeks. It’s definitely not selling well… 

Annie with All Adult cast??  Jun 26 2023, 11:00:38 PM

This got me thinking about a theater company in Boston or Rhode Island (I think) that did a much darker version of Annie.  At the end of the show Annie wakes up back in the orphanage (same scene as the beginning) and it was all just a dream. It was WILD!
They were sent a cease and desist after only a few performances. 

SHUCKED On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Mar 13 2023, 06:48:09 PM

Does anyone know what the current running time is? 

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 10 2023, 11:45:35 AM

Color me SHOCKED!  The demand for tickets is insane. This run will be sold out today!  I knew it would sell well, but I didn't know it would be like trying to get a ticket for T-Swift.  ROTFL! 

NY NY casting  Dec 29 2022, 01:05:14 PM

I thought Anne Hathaway was the reason this is happening? Is she not attached anymore?  
Yes, I know she wasn’t publicly announced, but it’s a poorly kept rumor on these streets.  

What’s Next For The Barrymore?  Dec 29 2022, 12:58:39 PM

I’m honestly surprised it hasn’t been announced yet. I’m guessing they are waiting until after the New Year at this point. 

What’s Next For The Barrymore?  Dec 23 2022, 07:57:25 PM

Parade is going to the Barrymore. 

Ben Platt and Micaela Diamond to star in NYCC Gala presentation of Parade  Dec 21 2022, 08:22:58 AM

It’s definitely trying to come in. I’ve seen some of the docs. I don’t know if it’s a done deal yet, but last I saw a few weeks ago it was VERY close. 

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Nov 3 2022, 01:36:54 PM

gibsons2 said: "Did anyone get their tickets through TDF? I'm seeing the show this weekend and wonder where the seats are. Thanks!"

I did and we were in the last row of the Mezz center... probably the worst row of the theater because of the  Balcony overhang. Its a 2 story set, so we did miss all of the action up on the 2nd level.  

Lea Michele as Fanny - Funny Girl  Sep 11 2022, 11:18:32 AM

So she is out for my performance next Saturday and all regular priced tickets for the next few months are gone.  Does anyone know how long she is in the show for? I want to grab tix for Jan, but not sure if they ever announced an end date for her contract.  

Lea Michele as Fanny - Funny Girl  Sep 10 2022, 04:31:55 PM

Nooooooo, I have tickets for next Saturday evening.   

The Official TDF Thread  Jul 5 2022, 04:32:49 PM

It has not been up on TDF since opening at the Marquis.  Sorta baffling since they are playing to 1/2 houses on some weeknights. 

The Official TDF Thread  Jun 27 2022, 03:56:01 PM

A Strange Loop is back up for a few Wed Matinees in July.  

The Official TDF Thread  Jun 2 2022, 03:14:39 PM

A Strange Loop is up for some matinees the next few weeks.  Grab them ASAP!  I dont think this will be back up much after the Tony Awards.... 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You