News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BlueRose88

BlueRose88 Profile Photo
Member Name: BlueRose88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: alright girls....... open call time! (Hairspray wants a Tracy!)
 Apr 28 2005, 04:23:26 PM
Do you guys think that any non-"chunky" girls will be typed out? It didn't really say anything about being heavy...just under 5'3" and I know that they use fat suits sometimes. What do ya think?
re: Saycon or Kristy (Standby/Understudy situation)
 Apr 28 2005, 01:22:14 PM
I think Kristy leaves the Broadway production on the 15th of May. But, if Shoshana happens to be out you'll probably see Saycon.
re: Kristy Cates singing The wizard and I video
 Mar 24 2005, 11:57:07 AM
It is sort of an awkward place in the song to use as a clip, I would have thought they would have taped the end instead. However, I've been lucky enough to see Kristy perform the role and this clip doesn't even do justice to how talented she really is. So, don't judge Kristy's Elphaba on this 30 seconds. She gave me chills the entire second act and that was the first time she'd ever gone on. I'd love to see her perform it now that she's been in Toronto and has had time to really get comforta
re: college help please... pt park, wagner or univ of arts?
 Mar 18 2005, 10:57:22 AM
Mr. Tuttle, you seem to hate Wagner a lot...why? I attend The Wag and its been a really worthwhile experience. Just because one Wagner graduate didn't like the program doesn't mean its a bad school. There are always people who don't gel with the professors or don't like the campus or have unpleasant experiences at EVERY school. Not just ours. So, don't use someone else's opinion to discredit a program.

re: Any word when Stephanie J. Block will return to WICKED TORONTO?
 Mar 14 2005, 10:02:46 AM
Kristy Cates is there until the 27th, just for insurance so I'm assuming that means Stephanie will be back before then.
re: Kristy Cates website
 Mar 3 2005, 11:58:41 AM
Yeah, my friends and I run www.kristycatesonline.com and it's still underconstruction. We'll be adding more stuff in the next couple of weeks, hopefully some sound clips. So, keep checking back! And don't forget to send us an email if you want to be added to the mailing list. Thanks!
re: Carly Jibson Fansite
 Feb 26 2005, 02:15:45 PM
I loved Carly in Hairspray and your site is really cute. Well done you!
Wicked's Kristy Cates NEW Website
 Feb 25 2005, 03:13:55 PM
The first fanpage for Kristy Cates (WICKED ensemble/Elphaba understudy)is up and running at www.kristycatesonline.com. It's still under construction but there are some great pictures and contact info. Go check it out!
Names we should watch for...
 Feb 10 2005, 09:55:43 PM
I agree, watch for Kristy Cates! She's incredibly talented. Also, Caren Lyn Manuel is amazing...my friend and I got to see her as Maureen in RENT and she was the best I've seen.
re: Have you ever seen broadway stars just walking around New York?
 Feb 7 2005, 08:11:44 PM
My friends and I stood in line at a Burger King with Stephanie D'Abruzzo and Ann Harada and they were really sweet. We also saw Patrick Wilson eating pizza on 8th Ave. One time my friend was walking in Times Square, talking about how Shoshana was taking over for Idina and the person in front of them turns around, and it's Shoshana. Go figure!
re: Ensamble Members you love...
 Jan 12 2005, 01:07:19 AM
Amy Garcia from Avenue Q is really a sweetheart, and I have to second John Hill and Kristy Cates...two incredibly talented and kind individuals.
re: Kristy Cates probaly being moved up to standby
 Dec 14 2004, 12:06:56 AM
I think that it's somewhat unfair to compare one actress to another. Kristy and Idina come from very different backgrounds with their vocal training and people shouldn't expect everyone who steps into the role of Elphaba to have the same sound as Idina. I loved how Kristy had a totally different approach to the part...I think that's the mark of a true performer. It would be a great if Kristy was the new standby.
re: Kristy Cates website or message board
 Dec 9 2004, 08:32:22 PM
I'm actually in the process of making Kristy's first un-official website. It should be on-line around January. I'll post the website address when everything is up and running. Thanks for caring!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You