News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FK7

Member Name: FK7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Bway Gypsy and Choreographer Darlene Wilson Dies
 Mar 4 2007, 01:21:21 AM
This truly breaks my heart as I was just thinking about her yesterday.

CHICAGO was one of my first Broadway shows and I met Darlene Wilson at the stage door. She took me backstage, showed me all around, introduced me to people and gave me a little advice on the business.

I will treasure that experience forever and as a professional actor still trying to make it in the business, I hope I can make Darlene proud.

re: Questions for Anika Noni Rose
 Mar 2 2007, 09:30:56 PM
What have been the main differences between working on Broadway and working in Hollywood?

What advice would you give to aspiring performers?

re: Good Vibrations Help!!!
 Feb 2 2007, 05:44:29 PM
I had friends in the show who said that David Warren (Director #2) was extremely wonderful, but just did not have time to fix everything that needed to be fixed.

I agree with everyone who says that there was an extremely talented cast....too bad it could not have worked out better for them.

re: Juliana Hansen - Playing the Game or just LYING?
 Jan 27 2007, 01:03:54 PM
I just have to chime in on this thread and say that I think it's ridiculous. I'm being a little redundant, but many, many of these finalists have real professional credits that NBC is completely downplaying. I'm sure Juliana gave them her resume like everyone else and they choose to highlight whatever they want.

The fact that you would accuse her of lying or being fake is missing the point and completely uncalled for.

re: Juliana Ashley Hansen WILL be Sandy!
 Jan 22 2007, 09:13:54 PM
I think that Kate is outstanding as well, but I don't think that she LOOKS right for Sandy. Kate has a little bit more mature/sophisticated perhaps rough look about her. She's got an INCREDIBLE voice, but I don't buy her as the sweet girl next door.

Juliana is perfect for Sandy because she's very very sweet like Sandy but she can also be very sexy as well. My vote goes to her.

re: Elphaba and Glida reversal
 Jan 6 2007, 05:52:45 PM
I believe when the tour swing Chelsea Krombach was auditioning for the show, she sang for Glinda as well as Elphaba at her callback. Those who have seen her know that she could do both at the drop of a hat.
re: Marla Mindelle 'Selling It'
 Jan 5 2007, 09:32:28 AM
I just wanted to add to the chorus of cheers for Marla Mindelle. She's AMAZING and you are in for a treat if you go to her cabaret!!
Leslie Uggams/June Is Bustin' Out All Over
 Dec 16 2006, 12:17:01 AM
I just posted this on All That Chat, so forgive me.....

Okay folks....

I am OBSESSED with the famous video of Leslie Uggams going up on the words for "June Is Bustin' Out All Over." It's truly incredible and I've been doing some searching and I wonder....

Does anybody know WHAT happened?!??! Has she ever spoken about this?? It's a relatively famous clip so she has to have been asked about it from time to time. What happened?? Please someone shed light on this myst

re: Why wasn't JLT recycled in wicked?
 Dec 15 2006, 06:46:02 PM
Jennifer Laura Thompson was an incredible, incredible Glinda. The only one I've seen since that comes close is Erin Mackey in Chicago.
re: Caren Manuel Lands a Job in High Fidelity
 Nov 6 2006, 05:28:46 PM
Why was the original Liz fired? I never heard about that.
Katie Klaus/Times...'A Changing
 Oct 29 2006, 02:52:17 PM
Hey folks-
I just heard word that my old friend Katie Klaus is in THE TIMES THEY ARE A'CHANGING. Can someone post her bio and/or tell me what she's doing in the show? I haven't seen her in ages and would love to know what she's up to in the show.

Thanks!

Anybody see the University of Michigan concert the other night??
 Aug 15 2006, 07:20:18 PM
How was it?? I couldn't make it but many of my favorite performers were performing.....
re: New Eponine Casting
 Aug 8 2006, 12:22:25 PM
My vote goes to Juliana Ashley Hansen from the MILLIE tour. And I doubt that Celia would want to do LES MIS, she's so committed to doing new works.....even though she would be a fantastic Eponine.
Anyone see WICKED tonight in Chicago?
 Aug 3 2006, 12:18:47 AM
I walked by and saw that Erin Mackey was Glinda. I haven't heard anything about her Glinda. Anyone see her?
re: shoshana bean's fan site, any other cryers???
 Aug 1 2006, 09:06:22 PM
I think that this is a misake.

I understand that Shoshana is a very very busy woman, but this website was such a great link to her fans. I am sad to see it go.

re: Juliana's Journal...remember?
 Jul 5 2006, 08:35:04 PM
Hopefully it will be only a matter of time before we see Juliana as Belle on Broadway!!! (Or any other role for that matter, but Belle would be pretty great...)
re: Juliana's Journal...remember?
 Jul 5 2006, 01:29:33 PM
Hey there-
Like SoCoChef says (I suspect SoCo and I are both pals with Juliana), she is far from having disappeared. I just wanted to add this link if anyone wants to check out her reviews or pictures from her production of THE FANTASTICKS that just closed at Gateway Playhouse:
http://www.gatewayplayhouse.com/2006/fantasticks.html

I think she has about three weeks off and then she goes up to Forestburgh Playhouse to be Belle in BEAUTY AND THE BEAST for the month of August.

She is far from disappearing, in fact, I'd venture to say this is just the beginning.....

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You