News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for classy trashy

classy trashy Profile Photo
Member Name: classy trashy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: A Chorus Line Revival Cast
 Feb 21 2006, 10:13:34 PM
I would be careful about starting rumors..

re: KISMET @ Encores
 Feb 10 2006, 05:58:28 PM
Did anyone notice Rachelle Rak's performance? How did she do?
re: SF Spelling Bee Cast Announced
 Jan 18 2006, 11:33:46 PM
Congrats to Jenni Barber! She's an outstanding performer.
re: Sherie Rene Scott in Marci X
 Jan 17 2006, 10:51:27 PM
WORD.
re: Sherie Rene Scott in Marci X
 Jan 17 2006, 08:26:19 PM
Possibly my favorite movie...
re: julia murney cd!!
 Jan 13 2006, 01:11:33 PM
Andrew Lippa's The Wild Party.
Sho's last performance tonight
 Jan 8 2006, 11:28:23 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't see a general "Michelle/David/Rue/Shoshana's Last Performance" thread, so I believe that any information relevant to tonight's performance in general would belong here. If you are as intent on keeping this discussion "on track" as you claim to be, I would think that you would see the value of allowing members to discuss whatever they feel is relevant to the night's events. To me, and probably several others, Norbert's appearance with his daugthers is exponentially m
Sho's last performance tonight
 Jan 8 2006, 11:13:11 PM
Um, seriously? It's quite possible that the general public wants more up-to-date information and yes, gossip, than "MY AUTHORITIES STATE THAT NORBERT LEO BUTZ IS INDEED ON VOCAL SILENCE. PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR DAILY LIVES." Is there any harm in asking around to find out if anyone has more current information? Jesus, I didn't know that people who don't make a habit of searching NLB were going to get their heads bitten off.

Anyway, back to Sho.

re: Sherie's departure date for DRS
 Jan 8 2006, 11:09:53 AM
Is anyone going?
re: The Times They Are A-Changin'
 Dec 16 2005, 10:26:33 PM
Jackie Seiden, Jenn Colella, and Michael Arden? Be still, my heart!
re: ? about DRS & TKTS
 Dec 16 2005, 03:44:35 PM
The lotto has undoubtedly been more difficult in the past few weeks with more people playing, although it is mainly the weekends that draw in the crowds. There are also less seats available than when they did front row because now the lotto seats are in the boxes. If you're looking for a guarantee, the rear mezz seats are always your best bet.
re: GUILTY PLEASURES....
 Dec 16 2005, 02:00:02 PM
Lennon, although I couldn't see myself liking it that much if not for the cast.
re: ? about DRS & TKTS
 Dec 16 2005, 01:49:35 PM
As far as I know, DRS has been doing very well lately, so I think the chance of getting tickets from TKTS are slim to none on a Friday night during the holidays. Your best bet might be to try to get the $40 rear mezz seats from the theatre (you still have a great view), although even those may be sold out.

re: Lotto Question
 Dec 15 2005, 07:02:06 PM
Hairspray has actually changed their lotto seats to the first row, and when I played in September it was easy enough to win. No idea how it is now, though, sorry...
re: Why is Broadway currently 'redheadless?'
 Dec 13 2005, 06:10:58 PM
Julia has said that she went blonde for the show, not because she wanted to. However, the blonde she went for the show was, "WHOA! BLONDE!" as opposed to light brown or highlighted, so it's possible that she didn't consider her previous color "blonde".

re: Why is Broadway currently 'redheadless?'
 Dec 13 2005, 12:22:19 PM
I don't think Julia will be keeping her hair blonde, as gorgeous as it is. The other night she was proudly showing off her roots...which are about an inch long now.

As for redheads, Roxane Barlow is a gorgeous one!

re: Rachel York to join Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
 Dec 7 2005, 06:11:53 PM
Mystery solved. I'm excited!

re: Hairspray Love Thread ;-) ;-) ;-)
 Dec 6 2005, 09:09:31 PM
MeleeQ-

Oh, damn! Thanks for the info, although I wish she would have stayed more than a couple of months. Last time I talked to her, she was moving to a tour of..something (I forget), though, so I don't think I have seen the last of her.

re: Sherie Rene Scott to Leave Scoundrels on February 19 and to Return Febr
 Dec 6 2005, 06:52:12 PM
"True about the names comment but the fact remains that when I saw her last week and told her Amanda said hi, she knew exactly who I was talking about and asked me to tell her hello as well. Its a connection that seems a bit elevated above fan. I would say acquantince at least."

Oh, honey! Now, before you get all worked up over nothing, please take a moment and absorb the knowledge that I am not referring to wickedrentq when I make the following statement. Instead, I am referring to t

re: Sherie Rene Scott to Leave Scoundrels on February 19 and to Return Febr
 Dec 6 2005, 10:30:34 AM
I was under the imperssion that Gina was not returning, anyway.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You