News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dreamerjj

dreamerjj Profile Photo
Member Name: dreamerjj
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://spain.broadwayworld.com
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bernard B Jacobs Seating Question
 Jun 4 2016, 11:28:39 AM

Thank you very much for this comments, guys! I bought my rush ticket this morning and I was sure I was going to get box D, but then the box office guy told me it was less sided on row D left side (11), so I really hope I have made a good decission :)

Patti and Seth: Sounds absolutely magical!
 Jun 23 2013, 07:58:01 PM
She was amazing! Exactly the same sound as 20 years ago. As she said, she has steel vocal chords! Hahaha
Anyone going to see Lea Salonga @ the Carlyle?
 Jun 17 2011, 05:59:52 PM
I want to go and see Miss Salonga @ Cafe Carlyle tomorrow night and I'm looking for someone to go with. Anyone in New York willing to go to the 10,45 show?
One performance you would like to go back in time to catch...
 May 28 2011, 01:14:38 PM
No doubt, RAGTIME original Broadway cast!!
Name the 1st Broadway show you saw -- on Broadway
 May 28 2011, 01:12:52 PM
Wicked, back in December 2005, w/ Shoshana Bean as Elphaba, Megan Hilty as Glinda and Rue McClanahan as Mme Morrible.
Bianca Marroquin to join In The Heights this Summer?
 Mar 17 2010, 07:44:57 PM
Great great actress joining the cast, if it's true! And judging by her looks she fits perfectly the role of Daniela, she's always reminded me of Andrea Burns! Specially in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OrZZqc4-Pg
Photo Coverage: New Photos Released of LOVE NEVER DIES
 Mar 6 2010, 01:12:37 PM
I REALLY like Squelch, Fleck and Gangle!! 'Moulin Rouge' feel anyone? Can't wait to see it!!
Love Never Dies cast recording
 Mar 6 2010, 01:08:03 PM
I don't know if it's Webber's fault or Slater's but this sequel lacks of smart lines, and sometimes is repetitive, though the score is sublime. It's not like you have to be Sondheim to write good songs, but sometimes these ones are childish.
Photo Coverage: First Photos of LOVE NEVER DIES in London!
 Mar 4 2010, 04:07:49 AM
About the picture of Mother in Ragtime and Sierra's I think it makes sense, because one show is set in 1902 and the other one is 1907.

And sorry about "art-deco"... yes, it's nouveau.

Photo Coverage: First Photos of LOVE NEVER DIES in London!
 Mar 3 2010, 02:42:30 PM
I love the art deco set of the balcony and I can't wait to see more of Coney Island design. Great Summer Strallen in that outfit!!!
If Encores! took requests....
 Feb 2 2010, 04:46:25 AM
Funny Girl.
re: Photo Flash: Wildhorn's WONDERLAND: Alice's New Musical Adventure in Ta
 Nov 30 2009, 04:23:10 PM
The only thing that remains of Susan Hilferty good taste is the glasses Janet's wearing with the caterpillar...

"It looks like it would be good if you were (in) high"... school

re: SPIDER-MAN Update: Reeve Carney to Play Peter Parker; 'Show Will Open i
 Nov 8 2009, 07:59:30 PM
About Reeve's video, it looks like he's reading it!!
re: RAGTIME is a good, flawed show **Spoilers**
 Nov 2 2009, 09:51:29 AM
Just a couple of things... How many songs/scenes do you need to get to know Sarah's history? Obviously the novel is much more detailed, but considering it's already 2h and 45mins, it would be a little unfair for the audience to make it 6h show. I agree with the fact that the musical is like a Disney version of the book. Totally. But I don't think either the music or anything else condition you to cry. It's a moving scene and there are enough reasons to feel empathy with the couple Coalhouse-Sara
re: RAGTIME COMERCIAL!
 Nov 2 2009, 09:26:07 AM
"I agree the add using old clips (many with the CSPAN logo on them) looks like it was cobbled together rather lazily from YOUTUBE."

I don't think the use of clip with a logo on it makes it look professional either... Anyway, I'm hoping for a real TV Ad to come up, although for some shows like WSS it's taken months to do a good commercial.

re: NINE - the movie musical - website is live!
 Oct 31 2009, 09:38:08 AM
Thanks for the pic, Unusual Way is one of the scenes I want to see specially!!!
re: Shrek Highlights CD?
 Oct 31 2009, 09:35:55 AM
Really useless... I don't buy highlights CDs usually, but it looks like the shortest tracklist. It makes no sense anyway, but wouldn't it be smarter to release a single with I'm a Believer and a couple of live versions of the best songs if the point is making money out of something new?
re: Shrek (the musical) to be released commercially or on DVD?
 Oct 29 2009, 08:52:24 PM
In the two press notes they say "unique packaging", and someone has mentioned Fugobi. Do you think they may release it in 3D?
Interview with Christiane Noll
 Oct 23 2009, 10:47:53 AM
Check out this interview with Ms Noll, from Ragtime, starting previews today @ Neil Simon Theatre.

http://www.palco5.com/entrevistas/interview-with-christiane-noll.html

New interview with Montego Glover
 Oct 14 2009, 04:02:20 AM
Here you can catch a new interview with Memphis Montego Glover: http://www.palco5.com/entrevistas/interview-with-montego-glover-2.html

Hope you enjoy it! :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You