News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OverTheBoone

OverTheBoone Profile Photo
Member Name: OverTheBoone
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The 'Official' Patti LuPone Appreciation Thread
 Jun 13 2006, 08:48:48 PM
"I'm so seeing Gypsy! August 11th, baby! Anyone know if we'll be able to meet her after the show? Or is security too tight at Ravinia?"

I was wondering that myself! I've been there a couple of times, but the one time when I met the performer, he was signing posters in the front--so it was planned and everything. I don't know if we'll be able to meet her, though. I wish we could. I'm was sadly only able to get lawn tickets to the event, but I am still really excited. It's going to be pre

re: Tick, Tick... BOOM Chicago
 Jun 4 2006, 06:54:46 PM
Thanks for the review! I might be able to see it while it is here in Chicago. I HOPE I can see it.
re: Sara Ramirez in You've Got Mail
 May 28 2006, 08:03:02 PM
Wow, I didn't know she was in You've Got Mail! Now I need to see that movie again!
re: Carole Shelly memorable role (NOT WICKED)
 May 26 2006, 11:34:52 PM
Yeah, she was a replacement in Noises Off.
re: Chicago Bee
 May 26 2006, 11:26:47 PM
I'm going to see Spelling Bee in Chicago on the 15th of June. I am quite excited! I'm glad the theatre is kind of small, though, because I don't have the best of seats.
re: ABC
 May 22 2006, 02:49:12 PM
Evita.
re: The new silver Sharpies
 May 5 2006, 07:01:39 AM
My silver sharpies have been dying too...but I don't know if I'm in the mood to buy yet another pack of overpriced permanent markers. I'm going to try to find one of the substitutes.
re: Is the letter from Jeff Whitty of Avenue Q to Jay Leno genuine ?
 Apr 27 2006, 01:36:04 PM
What a beautiful and intelligent letter!
re: Smoking In Broadway Shows
 Apr 20 2006, 07:41:16 AM
I don't know how people can smoke, and then start singing! It must be pretty difficult.
re: Patti LuPone's new ramblings are up
 Apr 20 2006, 07:39:32 AM
Patti is amazing.
re: Embarrassed to Admit: Lyric Flubs
 Apr 18 2006, 12:10:23 PM
My favorite mistake:

(From the song Rent) "How do you start a fire when there's nothing to burn, and it feels like something's stuck in your loo" instead of "flue."

re: If I owned a Broadway theatre...
 Apr 9 2006, 07:11:58 PM
If I owned a Broadway theatre, I wouldn't try to have the orchestra pit so hidden.
re: Top Ten Non-Northeastern Regional Theatres
 Apr 6 2006, 06:58:31 AM
Does the Chicago Shakespeare Theatre meet the criteria? If so, I think it is definately one of the best.
re: Shows you didn't like at the time... but now adore
 Apr 6 2006, 06:56:07 AM
A while ago, I was able to see a production of Cats at a theatre not far from where I live (it was a professional theatre...not some kid-production one). When I saw it, I could not stand it. I thought it was really dumb, and throughout the whole thing, I kept waiting for the plot to come in--and it never did. However, a couple months after that, I saw the movie version, and fell in love with it. I think after my initial shock that there wasn't a plot was over, I was able to focus much more on th
re: influential people in theatre history .... help?
 Apr 4 2006, 01:57:05 PM
I totally agree with the person who said Shakespeare. He was such a huge infulence in theatre history, and the best person to choose for your report, in my opinion.
re: Tony Awards' Host Is Up For Grabs
 Mar 30 2006, 06:59:53 AM
"Hugh does a fair job, but I think it's time for a change. Just NOT Billy Crystal! Please. What about Will Farrel?"

Oh dear god, not Will Farrel!

re: Chicago Spelling Bee First Preview Review:)
 Mar 29 2006, 12:53:09 PM
Thanks so much for posting this review! I haven't bought tickets yet, but I do plan to see Spelling Bee here (I live in "Greater Chicago").
re: Someone make a show for AMY SPANGER!!
 Mar 21 2006, 03:30:56 PM
Amy Spanger is so amazing. She should return to the stage!
re: Female outcasts in musicals
 Mar 18 2006, 06:44:49 PM
That sounds like a great idea for a paper!
re: Photo Coverage: 78th Annual Academy Awards
 Mar 7 2006, 06:46:08 PM
"I cant believe the Pimp song won. "

Neither can I.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You