News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lefou

Lefou Profile Photo
Member Name: Lefou
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Thoughts on an Aida revival?  May 10 2013, 02:27:21 PM
Patina couldn't sing this. At least not the way it's supposed to be sung.
Orlando Bloom & Condola Rashad to star in Romeo&Juliet Revival on Broadway  Apr 1 2013, 12:03:37 PM
Elizabeth Olson is going to be playing Juliet Off-Broadway @ CSC in the Fall. I'm sure it's going to be a gorgeous production.
THE LAST FIVE YEARS (Off-Broadway) - Previews  Mar 7 2013, 09:29:21 AM
I was there for the invited dress...and let me tell you...ya'll will NOT be disappointed.
Kennedy Center  Feb 27 2013, 12:06:06 PM
Aasjb4ever...don't leave it there!
FIORELLO! at City Center REViEWS  Jan 31 2013, 01:42:32 PM
Going to have to agree with WestVillage on this one...The cast they assembled is stellar (save for Danny Rutigliano who got lucky since they couldn't find anybody else...)

The production value was weak and that choreography was seriously just terrible! I think it's a very charming show, and is nice to bring Encores! back to its roots, but I feel like this fell really flat. Shame, really.

CINDERELLA Previews Thread.  Jan 26 2013, 04:20:11 PM
I was there last night. And this is the show to beat this season. Everything fell into place. At first I was convinced that the Broadway was going to be way to big of a house, but this show felt right at home. Of course there is some trimming and tightening to be done (but keep in mind, it's a first preview). But I'll start with the performances...(Note: SPOILERS)

Laura Osnes was born to sing this music. It flows so easily through her entire body. From her first entrance she IS Cinderel

Betsy Wolfe and Adam Kantor to Star in Revival of Jason Robert Brown's The Last Five Years at Second Stage  Dec 17 2012, 01:30:29 PM
So exciting!

Golden Age by Terrence McNally  Nov 16 2012, 12:33:46 PM
Saw the first preview last night--and I think they're off to a good start. There is still a lot of work to be done, but once all the lines are solidified and the pacing is at a good speed I think this will be a very enjoyable production.

The physical production is really gorgeous and it's a really stunning set, a very wise use of the space.

I think it's rather over-directed. I love Walter Bobbie (who doesn't?), but a lot about this production feels over-directed. I think McNa

The Mystery of Edwin Drood - Excitement Level?  Oct 20 2012, 12:45:24 AM
Correct Limelight. It cuts off in the middle of a chorus.

After the show tonight all I could think "holy sh*t, that was a FIRST PREVIEW?!" It felt really polished, fresh and was just so light. A beautiful production...everything from the set (so nice to see those good old fashioned hand painted backdrops) to those Ivey Long costumes that are just impeccable to that ensemble of actors! Though we never "dig deep" into any of their roles, this musical allows you to really interact with a

Into the Woods auditioning Cinderella's yesterday...  Sep 11 2012, 03:27:28 PM
there is no casting underway for the film version, simply for a table read of the script for said film. Whoever they end up casting for the read is not guaranteed a spot in the film.
Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!  Aug 9 2012, 04:47:26 PM
I hear Morgan James eats at Chick-fil-a.
Re  Jul 26 2012, 01:32:18 PM
confirmation on Murney?
Kristin rushed to hospital!  Jul 12 2012, 12:20:30 PM
She has a broken nose, concussion, and a few broken ribs, but otherwise she's in good condition. I wish her a speedy recovery!
SideShow revival announced-Carol Channing/Glynis Johns to star  Jul 12 2012, 10:03:01 AM
randomperson...no casting is confirmed, so that's just untrue. Just cause they did the reading a few years ago doesn't mean they have the roles.
Cafe Carlyle Questions  Jun 28 2012, 02:32:23 PM
Men are required to wear jackets, so I would think a cocktail dress (or any of the other outfits) is very appropriate (you will see people severely under dressed and over dressed). So don't stress about the attire too much.

Have you called to make a reservation? If so, I would do so, especially since Jeremy Jordan is there tonight, so it's going to be a hot ticket. They do dinner seatings every half hour from 6:30-7:30. But you are not requrired to attend for dinner (there is a cover ch

TV: Roundabout Announces THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD Cast  Jun 28 2012, 01:33:38 PM
What a clever (albeit too long) way of introducing the cast.
Robert Cuccioli, Natascia Diaz & Drew Sarich to Lead CHESS Benefit Concert 7/30  Jun 28 2012, 12:16:07 PM
I love the idea of bringing CHESS back to NY (especially with this "in concept" idea...but so underwhelmed by this casting!
First pic of Maroulis & Cox in Bway bound J&H  Jun 21 2012, 02:37:57 PM
"If You Only Knew" didn't make the cut...however, 'Bitch, Bitch, Bitch' is back as is 'Girls of the Night.

And yes, they will be using 'Bring on the Men'.

Has anyone seen Laura Osnes' cabaret act?  Jun 21 2012, 11:27:58 AM
I was there on her opening night, which was full of excitement. The room was buzzing and she looked so comfortable up there. She is a natural talent and really captivating to watch. The band is amazing (led by Fred Lassen), and her interactions with the audience were charming. A very beautiful evening.
BABY concert footage  Jun 20 2012, 04:35:48 PM
well that was an overall headache. Way too much screaming and not enough pitch.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You