pixeltracker

Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!

Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!

BwayJerry
Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#2Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:11pm

Well, this has been the first time she's been mentioned for years.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

fingerlakessinger Profile Photo
fingerlakessinger
#2Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:18pm

Whatever. She is a one note actress. Let this just hold her back even more.

"Life in theater is give and take...but you need to be ready to give more then you take..."

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#3Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:20pm

Hailey Banks!

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#4Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:22pm

Upon responding that she was a “Proud Christian” and not responding to my questions regarding her support for a company that gave millions to anti-gay hate groups, she quickly blocked her public twitter feed.

This seems to be about the level of thinking that these people are capable of. That's pretty much what's happened to me with EVERY pro-"free speech"-Christian I've talked to in the past couple of weeks. No one wants to say, "I'm a homophobe because that's what my god tells me to be" yet that's the only answer there is.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#5Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:22pm

Upon responding that she was a “Proud Christian” and not responding to my questions regarding her support for a company that gave millions to anti-gay hate groups, she quickly blocked her public twitter feed.

This seems to be about the level of thinking that these people are capable of. That's pretty much what's happened to me with EVERY pro-"free speech"-Christian I've talked to in the past couple of weeks. No one wants to say, "I'm a homophobe because that's what my god tells me to be" yet that's the only answer there is.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#6Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:24pm

After I moved into the apartment she had during LB, it took us a month to clean out the drains properly. Girlfriend might be a proud Christian but she's also NASTY.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#7Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:25pm

A well written blog.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
Jordan Catalano
#9Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:29pm

JESUS CARES.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#10Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:32pm

I kind of care, since she's part of the majority that thinks that they are supporting nothing but "free speech" by proudly buying and trumpeting the fact that they are eating this crap.

Updated On: 8/9/12 at 01:32 PM

Jordan Catalano
#11Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:39pm

I'm glad she got a brownie, though.

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#12Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:44pm

I was much sadder to see that Jennifer from Days of our Lives was into chick fil atio too.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#13Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 1:49pm

The same Jennifer from Days of Our Lives who quit the show in the 90s because she was a married woman sleeping with one of her married co-stars!

Jordan Catalano
#14Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 2:01pm

Damn hypochristians.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#15Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 2:06pm

I posted a version of the following on Facebook...

"You can't change these people by calling them haters, because they don't see it as hate. They see it as religion. And you just can't argue or shame people out of religion. I think what needs to happen is we stop arguing with these people and start focusing on the people who can help us.

I know tons of straight people who support marriage equality. The polls confirm that the majority of people now do. But we always get slammed in the votes. Why? Because many of the people who support us do so only in theory. They don't vote, they don't march, they don't speak out. If all the people who say we should have marriage equality actually took action/voted, we'd have equality already. Sitting in silent agreement is as good as being on the other side.

There are too few gays to make the change ourselves. We're only 10% of the population and only half probably vote. That will never get us anywhere. We need our straight allies to help!!!

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#16Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 2:09pm

Jordan, I am stealing that phrase.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano
#17Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 2:12pm

I wish I could say I invented it!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#18Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 2:19pm

Whoever did gets 1,000 points from me.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#19Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 2:40pm

And me!

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#20Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 2:51pm

She's in fine "celebrity" company... http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/celebrities-supporting-chick-fil-a (Big Boi from Outkast being a fan kinda did surprise me, isn't Andre 3000 pretty, umm, gay friendly?)

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#21Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 3:15pm

I hereby declare that Jordy's phrase which isn't really his becomes accepted terminology when referring to the concerend parties.

On a another note: who the hell is Bailey Hanks.

Granted I don't keep up with which actors are in touring productions but is she supposed to be somebody?

....but the world goes 'round

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#22Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 3:41pm

She played Elle Woods on Broadway via MTV's reality show, and hasn't done much (aside from regional productions of Legally Blonde) since. While this is not good news that people are supporting chick fill a, I hardly think that her being in favor of it qualifies as news. She was in one show via a reality casting process, it's not as if she has had multiple Broadway credits or Tonys to her name and is saying these things.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#23Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 3:53pm

I've heard from numerous people involved with Legally Blonde that she was a terror to work with and often spoke out about how the business was "too sexual.".

That, coupled with her newfound support of Chick-Fil-Bigotry and her mid-level talent (I didn't think she was terrible in LB, I actually thought she was pretty good) makes me think she may not find much work in NY again.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#24Legally Blonde's BAILEY HANKS is a big Chick-fil-A fan!
Posted: 8/9/12 at 4:01pm

Those pics of people proudly eating chick-fil-a are so upsetting to me. It's just a gleeful representation of something horribly ugly. Look, be a bigot if you want. I don't care. Eat at chick-fil-a if you want. I don't care. But to celebrate the denigration of human beings who are struggling to create a life and family of their own strikes me as the ugliest of human behavior.

Updated On: 8/9/12 at 04:01 PM

Videos