BABY concert footage

Owen22
#1BABY concert footage
Posted: 6/20/12 at 4:24pm

Is the blonde wheelchair girl singing the finale the blonde wheelchair girl from the GLEE Project?

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#2BABY concert footage
Posted: 6/20/12 at 4:24pm

Yes. Alli Stroker.

Owen22
#2BABY concert footage
Posted: 6/20/12 at 4:29pm

Why in the name of all that is random is she in this??? Did she win?

Updated On: 6/20/12 at 04:29 PM

Lefou Profile Photo
Lefou
#3BABY concert footage
Posted: 6/20/12 at 4:35pm

well that was an overall headache. Way too much screaming and not enough pitch.

mattywhits Profile Photo
mattywhits
#4BABY concert footage
Posted: 6/20/12 at 4:58pm

Owen, Ali has been a fairly active performer in/around New York since she graduated from NYU. She does a lot of concert work (Monday Nights New Voices, etc.), had a featured part in the Playwrights Horizons workshop of Mrs. Sharp & played Olive in Papermill's production of Spelling Bee. I wouldn't say the Baby concert used her solely because of the Glee Project (though I wouldn't be naive enough to think that wasn't considered now that it has begun to air, either)

landlocked_mermaid Profile Photo
landlocked_mermaid
#5BABY concert footage
Posted: 6/20/12 at 5:09pm

Was the sound quality really poor on that recording? Some of those performers didn't exactly sound their best and I know these people have good voices.

Owen22
#6BABY concert footage
Posted: 6/20/12 at 5:19pm

Oh. Had no idea.

dexter3
#7BABY concert footage
Posted: 6/20/12 at 5:22pm

I wonder if they each felt the need to be the "best belter in the room", since there were so many awesome people involved. Or maybe the music director told them to belt their faces off, and they all did. I mean the energy is there, but it all definitely sounds screamy.

musicaltheatreman2
#8BABY concert footage
Posted: 6/20/12 at 7:19pm

where is the footage?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
TBFL Profile Photo
TBFL
#10BABY concert footage
Posted: 6/20/12 at 7:25pm

I was surprised SJB didnt get The Story Goes On.... she also wasnt in the video footage. Anyone know what she did sing at the concert??

Videos