News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for itwontbelongnowx

itwontbelongnowx Profile Photo
Member Name: itwontbelongnowx
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Cheaters at Hair Lotto
 Jul 13 2009, 04:56:15 PM
At Hair, the cast members are allowed to pull lottery, but they cannot enter. As far as which cast members pull, I've see Allison Case and John Moauro pull the lotto before, multiple times for each.
re: Hottest Broadway Stars?
 Jul 6 2009, 02:55:38 PM
pictures aren't working... my bad.
re: HAIR- 6.25.09
 Jun 26 2009, 11:21:34 AM
It wasn't his actual mother in the front row. Yes, his family and friends saw the show, but that was not his actual mother.
re: Amy Spanger Out 16 Shows and Counting
 Jun 22 2009, 02:05:38 PM
Amy is scheduled to be back on June 29th.
re: Haven Burton as Fiona.
 Apr 13 2009, 12:40:25 PM
Haven and Aymee are two of the three main female ensemble (them and Rachel Stern), so I was very pleased that Heather Jane handled it so well. Sunday night after she did the Gingy solo in Freak Flag, she added the ad-lib, "you tell 'em mama," which was a perfect transition.
re: Haven Burton as Fiona.
 Apr 13 2009, 11:41:17 AM
Heather Jane had to cover both Gingy (Haven) and Mama Bear (Aymee Garcia) this entire weekend because they were short a girl. By Sunday night they were able to have another guy split both tracks with Heather.
The Official Best Musical Tony Award Winner 'In The Heights' Love Thread
 Feb 17 2009, 03:01:30 AM
Anakela, they also have Noemi. So Noemi/Stephanie were in Doreen/Krysta's track... I'm not sure who was on for who, but they definitely split it up between them, unless one was out.
re: Which Broadway performers have you seen in Law & Order?
 Feb 8 2009, 09:40:51 AM
...all of them?
re: in the heights book errors
 Dec 17 2008, 09:09:56 PM
"3) Why is Usnavi so happy to stay in the neighborhood when everything is changing? Rosario's and the salon have closed. Rent is pushing out neighbors and friends. His staying just seems bittersweet. "

Usnavi is happy because he was leaving to get away from the barrio. He wanted to go where he thought was best, which was Playa Rincon, so he can make new stories of his own. But when he saw the mural of Abuela, he new that he had to share Abuelas stories because they meant so much to

Dec 7 2008, 03:50:15 PM
^He'll be back by Sunday.
re: Karen Olivo leaving In the Heights?
 Oct 27 2008, 05:25:35 PM
PlayhouseBeauty, they did have flowers for her. She had her own bow, and they played "America" from WSS during it. An audience member had flowers, and the Lin got Karen a bottle of champagne from the orchestra pit that they gave to her during bows.

somethingwicked, Asmeret covered Vanessa and Carla, NOT Nina Off-Broadway.

re: Karen Olivo leaving In the Heights?
 Oct 24 2008, 05:41:21 PM
I second Drunk Chita's "what source?"

And don't you think there would've been an announcement? If she did get it, which is unlikely, she would've had to give her notice like last week. She has a contract that lasts through February for Heights, so could that be broken on that notice, *if* she did get Anita?

Sep 9 2008, 03:17:11 PM
Only Lin was at the performance. Tommy Kail and Quiara were at the show as well. The entire cast was at the after party, though.

I know definitely that Shaun was Usnavi, Krysta was Carla and Blanca was Abuela for the night show. I'm not positive about Rogelio on for Benny for the night show, but I'm pretty sure. For the matinee, Blanca was Abuela, Krysta was Carla, and Rogelio was Benny.

re: Welcome Home Rapp & Pascal
 Sep 6 2008, 03:06:30 PM
^Most likely not, they are just bumping old pictures and videos from Rent, in honor of the closing.
re: Any understudies in Rent tonight?
 Aug 12 2008, 07:58:21 PM
Marcus left for 'Heights' on Sunday. He was in rehersal for 2ish weeks, and missed matinees to do rehersal. Marcus starts tonight in 'Heights'.

Tonight, Destan is on for Collins. That's the only planned understudy, that I know of.

Aug 12 2008, 07:54:58 PM
^Yeah, Marcus is in Josh's track, and understudy Benny.
re: In the Heights Replacements
 Jul 19 2008, 12:43:55 PM
""Usnavi-SHAUN TAYLOR-CORBETT
Carla-STEPHANIE KLEMONS
Claudia-DOREEN MONTALVO
Nina- Janet Dacal
Vanessa- Krista
Kevin-ELISEO ROMAN
Benny- Josh Henry
Sonny-JAVIER MUÑOZ"

Have you seen all of those understudies? Also it's "Krysta"."

I have seen everyone but Javier as Sonny, seeing as he's never gone on for Sonny, Broadway or Off-Broadway. And rightfully, most of them should not be bumped. Whether thats because they are not good in their part, are too

Jul 9 2008, 11:53:02 PM
Eliseo will NOT be doing Yemaya's Belly anymore, unfortionatly. Michael Balderama will be doing Eliseo's character instead.
re: IN THE HEIGHTS Lottery....
 Jul 2 2008, 04:42:20 PM
"12:30 for matinees, 5:30 for evening shows. They draw names a half an hour later."

11:30-12pm for Saturday and Wednesday Matinees.
12pm-12:30pm for Sunday Matinees ONLY.
5:30-6pm lotto for all evening shows.
You can choose either 1 OR 2 tickets per name.

Songsstresss- Janet's acting is far superior to Mandy's. Mandy has a beautiful voice, but her acting is not that good, and she doesn't look 19 really. Krysta is the best actress to play Nina, but her voice

Jul 1 2008, 02:39:04 PM
I really liked Stephanie. She made the character her own, and didn't copy Janet. Her Carla was very ditzy, but cute. I loved her and Doreen together, rather than Stephanie with Andrea.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You