News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fluerette

fluerette Profile Photo
Member Name: fluerette
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Chitty
 Dec 18 2005, 08:50:35 PM
I loved this show, it was so much fun. And it has such a wonderful cast! Chitty makes me happy.
re: so who is currently working on/in a production?
 Nov 27 2005, 03:58:12 PM
I just finished a college production of 'Night of Jan. 16' I was Nancy Lee Faulkner. Soon I will be auditioning for 'Cabaret' and ‘Room Service’
re: 'Night of January 16th'
 Nov 22 2005, 05:13:48 PM
Wow, how did you get guilty every night but one? I'm impressed. My production also had not guilty every night but one where the jury may or may not have been riged, no one would tell us for sure. I played Nancy Lee, which was a lot of fun, so I was quite happy when Karen was found guilty.
'Night of January 16th'
 Nov 21 2005, 09:37:56 PM
I was just in a production of 'Night of January 16th' and was wondering if anyone else has been in it. If so, how many guity/ not guilty verdicts did you get. Also, who do you think actually did it?
re: Who has seen 'Shear Madness'?
 Nov 11 2005, 01:57:27 PM
I saw the show in DC about 2 years ago, I had so much fun. I wish I could see it again.
re: Kevin Cahoon on Sirius Radio
 Oct 24 2005, 09:55:01 PM
I agree, he is so sweet! I will definitly be listening to this.
re: Happy birthday, Raúl Esparza!!
 Oct 24 2005, 09:49:51 PM
He's 35 years young!
Happy birthday, may your wonderfulness and talent increase each year!

re: Bad Audience Behavior
 Oct 22 2005, 07:57:21 PM
When I saw The Pillowman people's cellphones kept going off. It happened four times. One of them was at a very suspensful part and the actor's had to wait because the persons cell was going off. The worst part was that the person did not turn it off, it just kept ringing. Finally it went off on its own and the play continuted.

re: What are you working on?
 Oct 18 2005, 09:57:26 PM
I'm in rehearsals right now for "Night of January 16th" at my college. I am playing Nancy Lee Faulkner. It is such an interesting play! And after that I will hopefully be helping backstage on their production of "Cabaret".
re: fun cast traditions...
 Oct 11 2005, 11:23:47 PM
I have a bunch. One of my favorites was the whole cast singing "Hey Micky You're So Fine." Another was the cast circling up and yelling "Kill, kill, kill, kill" and than screaming as lound as we could (this was in a production of a spoof on the Scottish Play, by the bye).
re: Today's Birthdays 10/12
 Oct 11 2005, 11:15:10 PM
While I was being born Nicholas Nickleby was closing.
That sounds like it was an interestint show to see.

re: LaChiusa's Wild Party Opens In L.A. This Week
 Oct 11 2005, 11:10:09 PM
I saw Kristen Benton Chandler in "The Scarlet Pimpernel." I'm sure she will be wonderful in "The Wild Party." I can't wait to see it.
re: Cabaret Costumes
 Oct 9 2005, 10:48:43 PM
My school is also doing Cabaret and our costume designer got the book “The Hot Girls of Weimar Berlin” By Barbara Ulrich. She said it was a good book to get ideas from.
re: Spirit Gum Tips and Tricks, Helping a Cogsworth Out...
 Oct 9 2005, 03:23:41 PM
When you apply the spirit gum dab it very lightly with a rag or something so that it is sticky and the moustache does not slide around when you put it on. And yeah, use spirit gum remover.
re: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
 Sep 25 2005, 09:11:35 PM
I saw Chitty 3 times when I was in NY. It is lots of fun, you should definitly see it.
re: Which Assasins recording? Original or Revival?
 Sep 18 2005, 02:37:10 PM
I am going to have to agree with the people saying the original. I really like both, but I listen to the original much more. This could possibly be because I had the original recording before the revival came out and it was the one I fell in love with.
re: a tale of two cities reading
 Sep 17 2005, 01:04:54 PM
I have the demo CD and like it, but still think some of the songs could use some work. I hope James Barbour plays Sydney Carton on Broadway.
re: a tale of two cities reading
 Sep 17 2005, 12:47:50 PM
I can't wait for this show to get on Broadway. It is one of my favorite books, so I hope it is done well. I wish I could have seen the reading of it.
re: The Pillowman Music
 Sep 11 2005, 08:54:24 PM
I love the music from this show! Now I keep listening to the website.
re: DO BROADWAY MEN NEED CURLY HAIR?
 Sep 11 2005, 12:49:48 PM
Yay, I can make it on Broadway despite the fact that I can't sing or dance! Hehe.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You