News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rentrocks27

rentrocks27 Profile Photo
Member Name: rentrocks27
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BroadwayCon:
 Jan 18 2016, 11:40:03 AM

I got my results email around 3 am! I got authors pjs for Jonathan Groff, Telly Leung, and Ann Harada. My husband got the mentioned above as well as Anthony Rapp and Jenn Collela

BroadwayCon:
 Jan 17 2016, 09:46:23 PM

Has anyone received their confirmation email stating what, if any, photo booth and autograph booth selections you got from the online raffle?

Broaday Show Souvenirs
 May 20 2015, 12:33:35 AM

If I love a show, I buy a windowcard or program. I might get a shirt if I like the design and could see myself wearing it our in public! I used to get mugs. I have multiple items from my favorite shows. From Rent: 4 window cards, 2 mugs, 3 shirts, script, Rent Bible, 2 cast albums, 1 magnet. And I collect playbills from all of the shows I see.

Which January 2011 closing are you attending?
 Jan 4 2011, 11:36:50 PM
I got my tickets from ticketmaster. I'll be in row E on the left side in the orchestra. I checked just a little while ago and there were some new tickets released that were not there when I purchased mine.
Which January 2011 closing are you attending?
 Jan 2 2011, 01:04:41 PM
I'm going to the final "In the Heights" evening performance. Just bought my tickets last night! I can't believe there were still tickets left!
re: Anyone spot themselves on any of the RENT bonus features?
 Feb 5 2009, 09:33:42 PM
I wasn't on there, but my signaature was on "The Wall", on the REAL wall that is!!! I was jumping up and down screaming with excitement.
re: who else listening to RENT today?
 Sep 7 2008, 08:29:59 PM
Listening to it right now and have been all day long!
re: Ticket Discounts
 Feb 24 2008, 01:46:49 AM
Phantom and/or Curtains
Ticket Discounts
 Feb 24 2008, 01:35:57 AM
I'm not a huge fan of standing in the lines at TKTS, but still want to get discounted tickets. I have searched the online sites for discounts on shows I want to see, but the offer expires two days before I will be in NYC. If a discount is good until March 15, what are the odds that there will be a new discount offer for March 17 and so on after that. Should I take a risk in waiting for a new offer if I'm going to see a show sometime between Mar. 17th-19th??? Or just wait in at TKTS? Help me plea
re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
 Feb 23 2008, 02:04:39 AM
I'm so stoked! I love Sex and the City. I hope the movie does the tv show justice. It almost seems like the trailer gave a lot away. I wonder what suprises there will be if any.
re: Company Commentary Thread
 Feb 21 2008, 10:52:15 PM
I was very pleased with the taping of the show. I never saw Company on Broadway and didn't know too much about the show. At first the actors playing the instruments was a bit distracting, but I got into it when the dialogue began. I didn't expect it to be so funny! I was crackin' up all by myself in my apt. I'm only sad that this show couldn't have lasted longer on the stage.
re: Official AVENUE Q Tour Thread
 Nov 11 2007, 02:55:46 PM
I also saw the show in Houston. The cast was great but I was disappointed that there weren't a lot of people there. Of course, we saw it on Halloween, but we got to move to a closer section b/c there were so many empty seats. I was really surprised since there was so much advertisement for this show.
re: Your Ideal New York City Vacation: What to See, Where to Eat, What to D
 Jun 13 2007, 03:12:54 AM
I agree. About 5 years ago, I was all about going to Ellen's Stardust Diner. I went there last year and I'll never go back.
re: 5 Shows Close....Whats Coming In?
 Jun 13 2007, 02:59:21 AM
Amen, Amalou!

re: The Best Performance At The Tonys Was...
 Jun 13 2007, 02:55:04 AM
Raul Esparza and Spring Awakening
re: Best (and worst) dressed
 Jun 11 2007, 12:32:35 PM
Best dressed: Laura Bell Bundy and Bernedette Peters!
re: Fantasia's Performance: RATE IT
 Jun 11 2007, 11:42:54 AM
I thought she was wonderful! I think being on TV can give you more flexiblity to sound more pop or add your own flare--especially since it was sung as a "tribute." And she was goregous last night.
re: What A Shock
 Jun 11 2007, 11:39:09 AM
I feel awful for Raul. You can just see the disappointment written all over his face. If you play it back, he shows all of his hopes and dreams go done in one slow "gulp." It's very depressing to watch. I didn't even want to watch the rest of the show after they announced the winner. And no offense to DHP, I'm sure he was wonderful in his performance. I guess no matter how many predictions you make, only the future will tell.
re: Broadway Crush?
 Jun 7 2007, 11:45:42 PM
Adam Pascal and Raul Esparza
re: Broadway look-a-likes
 Jun 7 2007, 11:37:34 PM
One time I was at Tiffany's and I thought I saw Anthony Rapp. I was yelling "Anthony, Anthony," butI guess it wasn't him b/c he never looked at me!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You