Posted: 6/7/06 at 7:42pm

LOL! That was great.

Thanks!

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#3re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:01pm

He he, the football players dance too!

Too bad they will delete this very soon.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE
Updated On: 6/7/06 at 08:01 PM

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#4re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:29pm

Oh. My. God.

This shouldn't be deleted, as it was on tv. It's not a bootleg.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

icantbelive
#5re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:30pm

I've seen it before and it was kind of funny because at the time i was playing Marcellus in the Music Man.

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#6re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:35pm

wow. they did the whole song ^^ that was awesome.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

Imchristine4real Profile Photo
Imchristine4real
#7re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:36pm

LOVE IT!!!

As someone told me lately: "Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly!"... He's there, the Phantom of the Opera!... I dreamed a dream in time gone bye... This is the moment! My final test!... PS. Couldn't choose just one :-)

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#8re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 9:09pm

Aha thats great.

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#9re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 9:25pm

Still not legal WickedGeek...but at least we got to see it! :)

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

ahimsa Profile Photo
ahimsa
#10re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:08pm

It's so Stubby Kaye!

darkmist115 Profile Photo
darkmist115
#11re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:15pm

ah, how ridic.

hate that show. actually. both in the matter, haha.

billygoatgirl300
#12re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:34pm

I love it!

The towel waving reminded me of a Per?nist rally. I kept chanting "Evita!" whenever they'd pan to the crowds. - SM2

C is for Company
#13re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:48pm

Thank you so much, I haven't seen it since it first aired, I never stopped laughing through it. What a satisfying show occassionally for the broadway fans

singingwendy Profile Photo
singingwendy
#14re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:50pm

Thank you! That was great! Brought back lots of memories of doing Music Man last summer!

fflagg Profile Photo
fflagg
#15re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:58pm

The show is awesome!!! I want Stewie to sing "Open a New Window".

The Family Guy does not include specific music credits at the end of the show which sucks.

Do you know what happens when you let Veal Prince Orloff sit in an oven too long?

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#16re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/7/06 at 11:33pm

That was amazing. I love this show.
Seth McFarlane must love The Music Man. This was his second song/song parody from it.
"Shipoopi" was definitely the most exciting number when I was in the show. Fun times.

~Steven

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#17re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/8/06 at 4:36pm

Stewie singing Open a New Window, they SHOULD do that.

sondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
#18re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/8/06 at 5:55pm

Isn't that the "Castle Walk" that they're doing there? If so, Seth McFarlane is a true show queen...

"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#19re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/8/06 at 7:16pm

seth has said in interviews and commentary for the stewie movie, that he is huge theater geek

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Jon
#20re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/8/06 at 7:45pm

I've seen that several times, yet this was the first time I caught the three guys at the urinals dancing while they pee.

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#21re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/8/06 at 7:50pm

OK now that was cute!

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien

RentBoy86
#22re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/8/06 at 8:56pm

I think I've seen EVERy family guy, but I've never seen that one. Looks great though.

MarkRascati
#23re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/8/06 at 9:06pm

what was the other MM song?

I remember the my fair lady and cohan songs

Jon
#24re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi
Posted: 6/8/06 at 9:25pm

RentBoy86 - the set-up for the song is that Peter somehow ends up playing Football for the New England Patriots. After scoring a touchdown, he sings Shipoopi as his "end zone celebration".

Videos